pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66247890&ref=touch_manga_button_thumbnail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope we get this for this easter's banner

I want to make Fjorm a mother.

I wonder if they’ll give Tiki a prf for the Shadow Dragon DLC.

ALL RIGHT

>First new banner we ever got was them, Soft and Yuria.
>Our first seasonal banner next year is them as bunnies
Please

Will we ever see this again?

>non fates/awakening seasonals
Yeah good luck with that.

Eirika!

Someone draw cumswapping "Marths"

DEADO GAIMU

We can only hope not

You don't think IS wants to capitalize on how popular Heroes made certain characters?

I WANNA FUCK EPHRAIM
AAAAAAHHHH

It never happened so who cares

Fjorm a shit
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66247890&ref=touch_manga_button_thumbnail

*ends your AA run*

MY SON LEIF SOON

>all the dragon loli's got eliminated round 1
Still gives me a good chuckle

>Cant access degenerates.com
You will never defile my wife

OH MARTY

Honest thoughts on Shadow Dragon?

Who cares about fe4 shitters.
Give me Salem and Dagdar.

Pre awakening so irrelevant

>Marth
Really uninteresting.
Decent game though.

Ninian have to be full support while avoiding enemies, or can be made a little more defensive?

fugg I really need to roll a Neph one of these days

Speaking of your wife, how do you unlock her in Heroes? Do I just have to clear Chapter 1 of Book 2, does that mean I have to finish Book 1 first?

>A certain someone is so salty they still haven't posted in the new thread yet

Best girl

I'm on chapter 19 and liked it so far. Only thing that leaves a bitter taste is the requirement for the side chapters, even when doing ironman I'm not even close to fulfill it.

It's okay. I like it.

This is my first TT, so how do I go about it. Do Lunatic 7 all the time or just do Lunatic 7 for that daily boost juiceness and then do another difficulty? Please note that I can barely beat Lunatic 7 but it can be repeatedly done if I want to kill myself.

No, you don’t

Banner when

Ninian can run Triangle Adept to bait/wall reds and actually do decent damage to them. Lightning Breath+ for the occasional rare red mage.

Lunatic 7

Amazingly, you only need to complete the first(1st) chapter of book 2! Then a 5 star(five) will join your team, remember, you dont need to complete book 1 to get this cute woman on your team. Isnt that amazing?

Just do lunatic 5

No, I don't. Of all the seasonals I don't think they've had a single non-fates/awakening character. Its definitely possible but again, good luck.

So I can clear Book 2 chapter 1 and get Fjorm without clearing Book 1? Amazing, I am going to go and clear Chapter 1 of Book 2 to get a Fjorm of my very own! Thank you!
I'll write suggestion to IS to place an announcement on top to reminds everyone!

>Please note that I can barely beat Lunatic 7 but it can be repeatedly done if I want to kill myself
Do lunatic 7, is the most efficient way to get good score and HM. Post your team

>Tharja
>Sonya
>Ursula
Take your pick

GEE IS, HOW COME LYN GETS TO BE BROKEN IN WARRIORS AND IN HEROES

Aho here, how does Heavy Blade work exactly?

so we getting that legendary banner or was it a meme

Do it twice for the bonus.
Then go auto-battle the Hard 5 one. You should be able to at least reach the last map rather easily but might have some trouble without good sources of healing.

Also make sure to use a bonus unit at least once.
Don't hesitate to use stamina pots if you fall from the daily cut-off (I think it's 7.2k~ per day). You get quite a bunch from the tempest daily quests.

Stop being a dumbass and learn to read

Had Bride Lyn and Bride Caeda, but still they were the only ones

Would you help her torture her sister in law to death, feg?

Tharja isn’t real and wouldn’t love you

It was a meme
By "around late december" they actually meant early January

Tharja

ABOUT WEAPON REFINEMENT

If I inherit Light Breath and Light Breath+ to my Nowi, BUT NOT Light Breath+(refined)...

...will I be able to further refine that Light Breath+ while under Nowi's use?
Do I have to do all the refinement BEFORE inheriting it over?
I have two extra Ninians, and obviously I'll be passing Fortify Dragons and Light Breath+Refined to two other dragons.

lets you attack 3 times

So /feg/ what do you think the legendary hero is gonna be?
>Brown girl
>Mommy girl
>Flat girl
>Tomboy girl
>Tsundere girl
>Some random dude
>Some random dude but hes a twink faggot

I liked it, it was enjoyable to play

remember that one time this fucking spic pitched a fit because one dude posted his gordin soloing a map? and now spic just blogs his AA matches? how is he not banned yet

>Eirika x Marth
>Happy Gunther in backround
>Crying Nowi

Some random dude but hes a twink faggot

NuFE shitters are cancerous in all things, even their categorization of characters

almost guaranteed thanks to FEH

Answer: because no one cares about Warriors

It'll be a trap as an attempt to compete with Astolfo

naruto from warriors

Chibi Ike aka Ike’s son. Any criticisms/tips?

As a game i enjoyed it. As a "remake" its not worth. Special mention to the fucking dialogues wich were 90% Marth

Merges are good for score if you want to use her in arena. Shouldn't have to use her though.

Yes, if you inherit a normal weapon you can then refine them on the unit who inherited it.

CYL2 Reinhardt

Next year.
The introduction of magic-based DC weapons that hit res.

Mommy walks with me

yeah rotate your images i'm not on a cell phone

Get one of those virtual sketchpads, much easier to edit shit and colours look much nicer.

>remember that one time this fucking spic pitched a fit because one dude posted his gordin soloing a map?
You mean things that didn't happen?

I know you desperately want every shitpost made on this general to be by me but try to think for once in your life, user.

Don't get my hopes up

study anatomy and proportions
Have cleaner lines and don’t draw so hard with pencil
Have better lighting
Study facial expressions

>Gunther
>Nowi
I'm being baited, aren't I

My husbando Eyrios to powercreep Olwen when?

>bride lyn
How could I forget. They'd be smart to throw out least one grandpa character like her per seasonal banner, but they don't.

Quick /feg/, post your fastest unit.

I feel like these double awakened prf glows are going to be a little hit and miss.

she's nuFE now.

Every character that is in heroes is nuFE.

>Gomez isn’t nuFE
Wonderful news

You know, it's pretty clever of the artist to have drawn Beowulf and Shannan in the back (both are strong lady killers and the kind of people Marth would aspire to be).

every time you post this you make me sad that we don't have Silque in the game yet.

>Dart isn't nuFE

Good.

WHEN THE FUCK IS MY BOY DART GETTING IN.

How do I improve this healslut?

That´s my wife

>Merges are good for score if you want to use her in arena. Shouldn't have to use her though.
It won't be a merge (I'm not an arena whore) just simple inheritance for a clearly unique skill. I'm fine with hovering in the 17-20 range constantly. It's still 4 orbs.

>Yes, if you inherit a normal weapon you can then refine them on the unit who inherited it.
AND THAT'S what I was hoping to hear without testing it myself, THANK YOU!

Does the game actually look like this? Its hard to tell the difference

Literally nobody cares about your screenshots and blog posts

>speed refinery
>wewLad 3
>speed seal 3
>most likely in battle with fjorm for boosted 3 speed
"fast"
You're not fooling me

Savage blow + savage blow seal