Previous: Accounts restored
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1220_Affected/
Apology for failure
- Saint Quartz x10
Distribution Period:
2017-12-27 04:00 - 2018-05-31 23:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Returning Master Login Bonus!
If you haven't logged in since September, log in now for a total of 10 tickets and 16 golden fruits, you lazy piece of shit

>London Chapter Released
3 new Mystic Codes and 5 new interlewds

>London Pickup Summon Period
2017-12-19 8:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: 5* Mordred, 4* Frankenstein, 3* Henry Jekyll & Hyde,3* Paracelsus von Hohenheim, 3* Charles Babbage

>London Pickup 2 Summon
2017-12-26 4:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
5 Nikola Tesla
4 Altria Pendragon (Alter)

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments

Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/GBfVu9G

Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo/edit#gid=1722316510
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/944414294036201472
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOUR FIRST IMAGE IS MINE

Please say something nice about this beautiful pirate

If I roll Karna, I will stop using the toilet for a week and shit outside in the snow

12 months until Santa Lily..

I can't wait for saber wars to increase her NP.

Where can I farm Octuplet Crystals and Saber Pieces? Pls respond.

>7 posts
>6 images

I didn't actually expect that many doujin requests. I have a limited fund and my own stuff to buy as well, so I'll try to bunch together whatever requests I can, but don't be too surprised if I don't fufill everyone.
Sorry if this is upsetting someone.

>pretend Im mordred user
>get easy (you)s

you got played /alter/
(spoiler)like a damn pigglet(spoiler)

I wanted lesbian pirates not you.

still pretending i see

>(spoiler)like a damn pigglet(spoiler)
You're not fooling anyone.

user please don't try to fulfill all those requests, get what you're after and catches your eye and then pick from the requests stuff that's rare or doesn't have much already uploaded.

>master1200

oh, are you cancerous avatarfaggot
kill yourself, attention whore

Fuck that Tesla guy

If I didn't have a severe gambling addiction I would've saved all my quartz for Saber Wars. Having her at NP2 only hurts. If we ever get a Free SR pick It's definitely going to be her

am I gay if I want to roll Karna?

The blond looks like she's pregnant

I'd love to

Sorry

Assuming that Hassan were summoned into a regular grail war though, not as a grand simply as a regular servant, most would still be hard pressed to match him I would guess.

>I was just pretending to be retarded!
>I still am!
Sorry user but as far as I know, nobody ever makes that distinction. So you ARE retarded.

So is one of them 8ft tall or is the other 3ft tall?

Please go look at his retarded sprite before doing so. He is quite possibly the ugliest and most obnoxious thing I have ever seen.

Full blown faggot

Oh well, at least I can farm for golem balls. When the fuck are gears and pages getting added to dailies though?

I can't believe Christmas came and went so fast. Why wasn't the Christmas event on Christmas?

>tfw actually kind of happy with NP2 Seiba
Now if only they gave her some buffs any fucking time now

>(spoiler)like a damn pigglet(spoiler)

t. lionman

>(spoiler)

Wtf I hate Drake now

Thanks for the (you)s falseflagging faggot, pffthahahaha

kek

I wish she were my older sister

>(spoiler)
You don't need to pretend user, you ARE retarded and compatible with Mordred. Roll a ticket for her now and you'll get her guaranteed for you already have the catalyst.

If you ever put those two in the same image again i will come to your house and stab you.

Yeah I'll prioritze some of the rarer ones. Will probably not get more than like 5 or so for /alter/, and I don't want to stir the pot too much so I'll refrain from talking about it for now.

Maybe it's supposed to be thematic or something by ending on Christmas? Like how Halloween's event ended on Halloween. Don't ask me what happened in US tho. I'm guessing Aniplex took our "hurry it up" complaints literally.

I'm burning all my copies of Drake

EoD poster, I forgot to ask when you posted this twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/944414294036201472 a couple days ago, is this resold doujin teh same as pic related?

She should have received the extra heroine role that went to Liz in things like Extella.

Liz a shit. Drake a cute.

>OP pics

When fujoshits take over

This reply is 1 (one) (You) to be distributed freely to retards and shitposters.

I always see Ann as a giant. It's pretty hot.

but I like him, is Brynhild better or worse than him?

How much worse is Takeuchi even capable of falling to? Anything that isn't a Saberface barely even looks human anymore, what the fuck is happening?

But why through

>SEAmonkeys continue to give us apology for failure before the nero bride banner

They both got knocked up by other pirates at the height of their crimes, historically.

>Not only are we not getting paid Gacha
>we're only getting the Arjuna and Karna banner.
>No Gil, Scath, and individual banners so I cna just roll for Karna and not worst 5* Archer

I wish I had literally anyone else. Shit np animation, eats hearts, eats too many mats, shit sprite, shit personality compared to other riders, and shit design.

>Mfw seeing Protection from the End of the World
Bullshit

>Haha I'm just baiting guys go your (you)s
>Le I did it again with my (spoiler) tags hehe

Have fun user!

FGO singularities would be better if they didn't keep waiting until the last few nodes to introduce the main villain

Paizuri Pirate Princess!

Can you get Riyo's CE from the FP gacha? I don't want to risk rolling poo in the loos.

Leif?

Camelot main villain appears in the first few chapters

They said its only one part of New Year Campaign so there will be something more

Don't you understand user? You can't be allowed to see your actual endgame goal at the beginning. That's not how poorly written Japanese games work.

I cannot wait how much she will last on Last Encore

we gae now

I’m so tired of gear and page farming from this spook but it was worth it

You don't honestly believe that do you?

That would require more actual writing.

Are we getting tickets on New Years?

Stop making me hate Drake, she's my first SSR

Yes, just being resold.
The trial is being released during C93 online.

I want to drown in those titties

I'm sure we were supposed to get Saber Wars or something yet they fucked it up with the CE error and stuff.

I'm more mad about not paid gacha, I didn't had money in the Thanksgiving one, and I wanted a fair chance at Tamamo or Jack

user...

Nobody in their right mind would make love to a loli Servant that has an indecent bottom-heavy body.

You wouldn't caress her cheek and neck while she closes her eyes and slides your cock into her warm throat on all fours, because that would be verboten. When her soft lips slid back and forth on your shamefully erect shaft, that by the very least should be the place where you stop, instead of reaching around to sink your hand into her large rear and teasing her tight back entrance with your fingers. You should be ashamed if you wanted to gently facefuck the little blushing loli while playing with her virgin butthole.

A completely hopeless lolicon would want to take hold of her wide hips after she turns around and presents her shapely behind, and watch more and more of his erection disappear with every thrust into the lewd hole between her buttocks. You'd have to be some kind of a pervert to slowly fuck her young butt with the entire length of your adult penis until your body heat soaks into her insides. Just imagining her monotone and quiet moaning turn louder and more passionate is too sinful. Only a twisted man would pull her close by her sizable hips and pour his seed deep inside her small body, with her big butt squished against him as she gasps and twitches with pleasure.

>need 2 pages, 8 gears, and 9 lanterns

help

I imagine Drakefags will be absolutely seething when they see their waifu coughing up blood by like, episode 4.

Why the hell did they move the paid gacha to Thanksgiving and nerfed it when Jack and Mordred ended up coming out before New Year's?

I can somewhat understand it if they were behind schedule but the way things played out the move makes no sense at all.

I will grail her and then marry her...

You can think of her chest like an ass (an asschest or chest-ass). So when you're tityfucking this BBA, you should think or pretend you're actually doing anal or fucking her chest-ass "from behind".

The paid gacha and the other rewards from New Years are still going to happen. Anyone that says otherwise is just shitposting.

And then what?

>Karna and Arjuna
Quartz fund is save

Delete this! Delete this right now!

The worst part is, they have no reason not to do it, it's free money for them

Weren't people asking since before the NYC convention for them to speed it up? Or was that my imagination.

We blew Scat and Gil pick-ups at Thanksgiving and got the shop shit early too.
All we get for New Year's are the poo Servants w/ trial quests, some login bonuses, and worthless CEs.

No man should die without experiencing a girl with huge tits

S O O N
By the way, what catalysts are you preparing? Would just chocolate be enough? Should I burn Rome and/or a few Christians?

Its according to what they said, not something like i believe

>login bonuses

The thing is, there's only four more days.

>they have no reason not to do it
The nips will scream that we're getting exclusives they never got.

user, I...

Nothing lewd, I would hope.

I would actually be less mad if they included Jack and Mordred in it, but it seemed that we're stuck with this weird concept pinoys came up with. So expect to see a paid gacha where some servants are missing from JP counterpart from now on, it's depressing