Why is nobody talking about POSW now that it's been dipping? Have people all lost faith in it?

Why is nobody talking about POSW now that it's been dipping? Have people all lost faith in it?

Is this your first fucking day here newfag?

We get about 3 coins shilled on here per month like POSW. They get enough people to buy in, then sell, then the bagholders who are still here (this is you) whine about it for a few weeks until you see it go back up and manage to make a little profit. Then the cycle repeats and next month we have new coins shilled.

Yes it's extremely profitable but not to the fucking newfag bagholders like you who buy into it.

Let's ask those who bought BitBay near the top when it was massively shilled on here last month how they're holding up.

But don't worry. I'll come back with another coin that I pull out of my ass next month, make it seem super cool and a great investment with all kinds of charts, and get you to buy in again so you can "make your money back". Fucking kek.

If you need me, I'll be buying over here buying a new car with my ETH.

>he fell for the posw scam
you were supposed to sell everything off two days before dividend payout

Look new fag and all other new fags these are the only coins worth while
BTC
ETH
ETC
XMR
ICN
LTC

>pows

dont tell me you actually bought that niche coin

might aswell just go full retard and buy bitbean and bitbay aswell

They never, ever learn do they.

People are just mad that they bought at an ath and don't want to think about it anymore.

Bought in at 1k so I'm sitting on a pile of green.

did you sell yet because your pile of green is worthless if noone wants to buy it

Sold mine this morning to buy more RLC. Feel a little bad for not selling a couple days ago like I had planned, but I didn't lose any money at least.

Holding 11k POSW bought at 23 cent.
Can I still expect to at least get my money back?

You were warned a month ago that posw, bean, and bay, were blatant scam coins.

Imstead of treating them like pumpndumps and making money off them, you fell for the shill memes and held instead of selling

Notice how all the bean shit stopped after it dumped.

This will repeat again next week/month with new coins

You people are fucking retarded if you sell now instead of waiting until it hits $1. No OP you didn't get scammed but you won't make a super quick buck as you'd expected. You can make a very nice profit if you're not stressed on time and are willing to wait a month or two

Trading isn't for the impatient or the weak of hand

>their accounting is in BTC
>dividend is paid out according to exchange rate
>massive dip right before dividend
>dividend will just get bigger
Don't you see this is the time to hold?

Jesus christ. Anyway, yes of course. How many times have I told you people to never fucking buy at an all-time high, NO MATTER WHAT?

You just have to hold for a long time. That's the way it goes. If you were a dumbass and didn't use stop losses AND bought in at an all-time high, well then of course you'll make your money back some day.

But you're only compounding the amount of time you have to hold. That's all this is. By being a dumbass you have ensured an even longer, less rewarding time necessary to hold on to some shit coin if you're determined to make your money back. Unless your coin dies altogether, then you fucked up kek

Shhhh let them all jump on the ETH bandwagon and make baby gains meanwhile I'm scooping up your cheap POSW

>he bought piece of shit wallet coins

I bought about 1/3 of my POSW at 18k sat, the rest at 14.5k and 12k (today)

The faggots on this board are actually retarded. BTC and ETH are in massive bullish pump mode this = Alts falling against them. PoSW also just had a massive bull run. Now it's currently in accumulation mode before the next breakout. Either grow some balls and hodl or sell and someone else with some balls will buy for cheap and you can cry later when you miss the next bull run.

I'm holding, it just feels bad being bullied ;_;
I hope we'll get the chance to bully them back

Although kinda chaotic and messy at times, the devs seem solid and commited, which incereases my belief in their genuinity.
HODL or you may regret it. Posw is not done yet.

this, those autistic fucks are on slack pretty much 24/7
currently they're arguing with the community about masternodes but seem to finally have taken lowering their price into consideration.

Really, when did the become open to changing it? Last I saw the number being thrown around was 100k

Like I've been saying nonstop.
It's a great coin and great idea, but the devs there are fucking retarded and have no idea how to run a coin worth that much money.
It's going to keep dipping unless the devs literally sign off and sell it to someone more professional.

I hope they drop it to 10k since the coin will be around a dollar by the time masternodes come out.
But I just want that because I have 10k.

Although I can still see POSW in the future, I appreciate your response. Holding either way.

Smart money is staking on cheap POSW:

Then for god's sake at least set a stop loss and you can buy in again if it really goes down even further.

If it's to be found on that late beta-phase exchange, lol

>set a stop loss
>sell low
>price rises

Absolutely this. Grow a pair and load the boat here. Grab some dividend tomorrow, we'll be at $1 in a month or two but it'll be fast then retrace, then jank higher. But ya gotta be in it to win it!

shill it in polo trollbox

Is zcash any good?

Set your stop loss to sell a percentage of your holdings, not all of it. Set a lower one to sell the rest.

Set it so it's low enough that if it tanked that low, you're certain it's not a fluctuation or a dip, it's really a dump or crash. It's crash insurance. Monitor your holdings enough that you can get back in if it crashes hard enough.

When a price shoots up, like it did with POSW at first, you set a stop loss to lock in your profits. Then, you've got a good amount of profit no matter what and if you miss out on a little extra profit, so what? That was the price you paid for crash insurance and you still profit.
Bittrex has stop losses too.

One of the largest posw whales here

I have over 2.3 million posw and have sold around 700k

This will be $1+ Some of my whale friends (some where bittrex and polo staff) got in a couple days ago buying 100s of BTC worth while you panic sold.

You all are sheep. We will make millions from this coin. You don't think we couldn't spent 10 btc and pump this back up to the 17s and throw up more 30btc buy walls.

You're just a long for the ride poorfags.

Post your balance.

Does anyone here use a bot to perform stoploss trades for them?

LMAO never I have red such LARP as yours. NEVER NEVER EVER will bittrex or polo list you shitcoin because first of all it isn't even a coin but assets with zero external revenue except pseudo staking between others posw faggots.

It's same like offering someone eat your shit for 100, but when get jewy and offer yourself eat some shit so you get your 100 back. In the end of day you will be eating shit, but have huge volume with zero gain. I hope posw cucks enjoyed my shit analogy, because they used to shit or else they wouldn't be holding it :^)

made 5btc and sold at the peak. have fun getting rid of 700k coins bagholder

you cant put stoplosses on the posw website though, or are you guys buying elsewhere?

Honestly guys no memes it is only downhill from here for the next 1-2 weeks?

No

What makes you say that?

Because he is a shill and holds PosW coins and doesn't want to undermine invester confidence. Do you seriously not realize why he says that? Do you not understand that you are being tricked into buying a shitcoin? Fuck Veeky Forums is so gullible.

Lol. There's no reason for the price not to get up imo. There is the dividend and the community is active. Also look at the price chart, it looks like it's forming a flag imho.
Also keep in mind that if you already own POSW and sell it now you're probably at a loss, why sell low when it's just been dipping for a few days?

RLC is next lads... if you're holding RLC prep for selling

POSW no!

Thankfully still in the green.

yeah but i made someone else eat shit too. I call that a win!

>MFW when eth was just a meme coin
>MFW eth had dub and trip threads
>MFW FUDers kept me from buying ETH for 10$ because it was "buying at the top"

>MFW posw is just a meme coin
>MFW posw had dub and trip threads
>MFW its on the same path

Get fucked I'm all in early this time nocoiner MOON OR DOOM

This

POSW is moonbound and salty crabs-in-a-bucket nocoiners won't dissuade me

letting retarded internet numbers rule your decision making process. there is no buy support this is gonna continue dropping around 8 or 9k

Fuck you guys. I should've sold when I was at 5x profits. But no the Veeky Forums says hold you'll get 10x
Now I have zip

live and learn m8, just don't forget this lesson next time around

Busy moving my posw gains into chaincoin lol

>.11
Ayy. Time to buy more

Same boat, barely made a profit. Greed is good and bad :(

At least I'm not in the red and it was a learning experience. See you at the next P&D friend, God speed.

6k highest bid loooooooooool

glad I got out at 17.5k and didn't look back

Haha i did the same glad i escape this sinking ship

This coin was never meant to achieve anything, but scamming other ppl out of their XBT. This is possibly the biggest scam based on ponzi scheme in the crypto world. Sell all of your bags and don't look bad. Get out while you still can, the clock is ticking. It's going to drop to 9k then 7k and then it's all over. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I bought 0.2BTC worth a couple of weeks ago. At its height this was worth 1.1BTC. Now it's worth 0.4BTC.

I could sell now for a 100% profit, and I was just about to.

But what's the point? Seriously. I don't care about losing $250 - not when there is a chance of my 5000POSW being worth $5000+.

I can live with losing $250. But I'd feel so stupid if I missed out on $5000+.

A 1 in 10 chance of making 20x return is a fantastic investment. Make 10 of these and you double your money.

If you bought this coin on the basis that you like the idea of being able to stake coins, and thought the idea of a coin tied to an exchange was a good idea, just hold. Stop being weak handed, grow some balls, and accept the fact that this is MOON OR DOOM.

Nice try

You just want more dividends tomorrow before the big pump

roll for PoSW

>kek wills it

Kek don't give a hoot.

rekt

Sorry, no refunds!
Made $2500 off POSW from .5 BTC initial

Then became CHC masterrace

is this a dead cat bounce?

What the fuck does 'buy support' even mean? It's back to $0.17, good job at selling at the deepest dip

my prediction was right

nah I was just fudding the posw troll box so I could get 5k more a little cheaper. It worked :3

for a fraction of a second are you seriously going to say that you were implying it would only last for a few sounds nigger?

just bought more. was waiting for it to fully dip

One of us! One of us!
I bought more at 14.5k and 12k sat earlier today, could have waited more but still not bad imo.

you think youre out of the woods yet? seriously

>not putting a stop loss at 4x
You did this to yourself.