/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTS

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for halfdan-d!

2nd for Boners are off their rockers.

redpill me on this meme gun

Strong Autos. Weak Autos. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Titans should try to win with their favorites. I like your style. You understand what's important. Go on — — the Emperor is waiting.

Good impact+great range+outlaw perk.

easily one of the most satisfying guns in the game - slow-firing, high-impact and a meaty CHKCHKCHKCHKCHK when you get those sweet precision hits

AS WELL AS outlaw for fast reloads

WHY IS THE CLAN ON HIATUS FOR ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS????????????

Why do people spend money on eververse when bungie is just going to delete it all in destiny 3?

Because purge

Which will never fucking end because he only got to like clan 3 and there's 6.

>4.0

can someone explain to me why the cabal look so fucking ugly? it's like space marines gone wrong. why couldn't they make a cool alien design, we got vex, taken, fallen and hive, but the CABAL are these huge ugly motherfuckers

bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593

j-joined

>not liking the space rhinos
that's your opinion and you're free to have it :)

you're allowed to have shit taste but I don't have to like it. worst alien design ever

don't forget to glitch in mayhem for free shekel grams

Anyone on PC looking to do prestige NF?

>do ikora's challenge
>turn in tokens
>game still thinks i have a quest to turn in/tokens to turn in

You have 3 missions to pick from m8

i dont want any of them she can fuck off

hope you like the beeping, you cunt

Any other Titans in Mayhem just running Hallowfire Heart and spamming thermite grenades?
That shit has me topping leaderboards and you only need to pop super when surrounded.

Any word on whether Boon of the Dawning is fixed?

Yep, you can use it now.

It does less damage than origin does before origin procs rampage just like every other kinetic auto.

Yo so what are the odds of Nova spam getting patched before Mayhem finishes?
Not good, right?

Bungie literally said they're not patching it until it's over.

0%

I've had this since CoO.

It gets better, it won't go away until you do all meditations on all 3 character slots.

nani the fuck

what are they doing in their office??

jerking each other off
kill me now
nevermind, all these voidwalkers will take care of that

>what are they doing in their office??
Nothing. All of bungie takes the last three and the first one week of each year off.
They've left content completely unplayable in history due to this, they will not fix anything, regardless of how bad it gets. Game could literally start crashing for everyone if they fired a weapon and they wouldn't come back.

Why would they bother fixing something non eververse elated in a timely manner?

Just finished my first raid ever. It was guided and took 3 hours but I had fun.

>someone actually finished a guided game

Will miracles never cease?

>3 hours
>guided factually confirmed quicker than raiding with joff

Ehh I exaggerated it took like 2 hours.

Origin Story has about the same ammo capacity as the Halfdan but way less damage per shot. That difference in impact translates to huge crit numbers on enemies.

The immediate DPS is not that much higher while the Halfdan has much shorter downtimes due to Outlaw. Again, the AP rounds perk means it can multiply its damage output anytime enemies stack up on each other, which happens really often in some tight corridors like the Infinite Forest.

Its not even a meme gun, its one one retard trying to push it on everyone because his RNG is too garbage to actually get something good.

wrong but ok

He's right but keep trying to damage control soyboy.

no need to get so butthurt thb

Bro I tell you this with all respect. You're annoying. You're not funny, you spamming your garbage weapon every thread and acting like a faggot when someone disagrees with you isn't giving the weapon or you any credit. Stop acting like a moron and grow the fuck up. Please stop being annoying, online or IRL its not a feature that anyone wants to deal with.

Yea it sucks ass I just tried it

you need to chill out senpai

We use to be Iron Lord's but Bungie forgot.

why the fuck haven't they fixed this fucking infinite nova bomb fuckery. THEY RAN OUT THE CLOCK BY SITTING IN ONE ROOM CAMPING DOORS HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO COUNTER THAT SHIT

By leaving.

PvP in this game is a fucking joke
how do people take this seriously

I have fun with it.

by chucking infinite novas into that room?

By not being bad at video games, that is usually a good start. People who had to contend with arena shooters of old had to contend with even higher player HP, intentionally unfair resource availability and none of the lenient bullet magnetism this game has.

>~30 members
>not all of them are real accounts or on PC
>Discord run by someone who already dropped the game
lel

>every person on my team has more kills than the leader of the opposite team
>we still somehow lost
what the fuck

>his clan doesn't have all Engrams except Trials done by now

Haha

>tfw you get 4 legs and 3 shotguns out of your milestones
BOY THIS GAME SURE IS FUN REALLY ENJOYING THIS PROGRESSION

Leech

k/d is unironically important

What movie should I see with my mom tomorrow?

Nightfall or anything?

I'd love your drops. For some reason the lower half of all 3 of my characters are a good 10-15 PL lower than everything else.

I'm up for NF and 3 strikes afterwards if you want.

PSN Tuddish

Go see Lady Bird, she'll like it and it's fantastic.

I'm all Striked out for tonight.
Just want to knock the Nightfall out.

Need one, volunteers?

How garbage is your clan if you're this threatened by them?

>okay another week of hoping i get this one specific exotic after 4 weeks of not getting it + Xur visits
>do 3 heroics
>it drops from zavala's engram
>nice
>oh i just did hawthorne's XP one
>IT DROPS A SECOND TIME

I fucking hate this game.

Whats the best way to farm out these paradox amplifiers? I just found out about the Sagira shell and I want it

Regular nightfall or prestige? I'm down for either. PSN is Anedime. I preferably want 3 but if you can only do one that's fine too.

Rumor is if you have a full stack of the components, the 'complete' stack (the ones you turn them into) drop more often, but if you want Paradoxes, just do Mayhem or Heroic Strikes.

I can do them on any character right? Might grind mayhems to get my titan up to 20

I think so yeah.

I got four of the warlock gauntlets
I want to fucking die I don't need more snake arms JUST FUCKING GIVE ME CRIMSON OR THE COLONY

So you get the Sagira shell for doing all of the Prophecy tablets?

Thats a fucking letdown. The real prize is Perfect Paradox.

>Perfect Paradox
>Not just using Hawthorne's that you've been using

>supporting INDEPENDANT ETHNIC WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO VANGUARD I'M SO STRONG AND I CAN DO ANYTHING YOU CAN DO BUT BETTER BUT I DON'T ACTUALLY -DO-
ANYTHING over your main titan bro hero Saint-14

But I have a Colony, why would I want a shotgun?

I've never really worked this out, but what do the 'gunsmith telemetry data on arc/solar/void kills' mods on Ghosts even do?

But you have a Ghost, why would you want Sagira?

>what do the 'gunsmith telemetry data on arc/solar/void kills' mods on Ghosts even do?

Nothing.

>But you have a Ghost, why would you want Sagira?

Why indeed?

Seriously?
There's no actual in-game application or use?

Then what the fuck is even the point other than being a red flag for dismantling?

Have you heard your ghost?
Have you heard Sagira?
Do you know about Didi?
>tfw no fem-voiced ghost companion to be cute and do cute things with

Does the Sagira shell even replace your old ghost's voice lines?

I sorely, sorely doubt it.

It doesn't, Bungie really missed an opportunity there.

You hand them in to the Gunsmith. The problem is they give less than a single gunsmith material.

I guess it adds up but still thats actual garbage, but what am I expecting from Deshitty 2

>I guess it adds up
I had 5k gunsmith parts last week. Only 5 gunsmith telemetry data. Mind you, I don't prioritize that on ghosts.

If you have one with two and you're using something like Hard Light it isn't so bad.

I'll take cache/crucible/resource/XP/glimmer over them any day though.

What lvl will I need to be to get a hold of an Origin story auto rifle?

Its a guaranteed choice from Vuvuzela. Just play through the story and finish your basic tutorial milestones.

trying to set aside some time to do my first raid - any advice on roughly how long I should allocate in a sort of "worst case" thing?
i.e. should I be thinking of an entire evening, or can I expect to bash one out when I've got a spare hour or two..

If you're on your first time, it'll take 3-4 hours. Even if you know what to do, unless you're the only 'newbie' to it you will be there a while.

This is not counting Underbelly time.

With a competent team, and 1-2 newbies. 2-3hrs?
If the newbies aren't brain dead, 1-2hrs.

If you're the only new guy, you can probably bash it out in 1-3 hours, give or take. This is assuming nobody has to be stopped to be told the mechanics.

thanks, guys - very much appreciated

>Have you heard your ghost?
>Have you heard Sagira?
Doesn't have anything to do with it. Sagira shell doesn't change the voice you moronic fuck.

>It doesn't, Bungie really missed an opportunity there.
Okay are you people genuinely retarded? Missed an opportunity? Show me ONE game that lets you change the voice actor for the entire story dialogue. Oh wait, you can't. Voice packs work only in arena games, where your character has a dozen line so it can be done by characters. Having alt ghost voice pack would require them to add lines to each voice actor every time a new story expansion dropped. Never even mind the completely asinine idea of having multiple characters using the same voice during dialogue. It makes no fucking sense, they didn't miss shit because its a retarded idea that just increases production cost exponentially over time while providing literally no benefit whatsoever. Stop being a god damn moron.

One thing to make sure is to DELAY the shield break if you're the outside team on Calus. If you end the shield phase (when he spirit bombs) too quick, you won't have as many stacks for damage. You want to edge it as high as possible. It is actually possible to kill Calus in 1 damage phase if you can somehow get 90+ stacks.