Or how I learned to stop worrying and love my Doki Edition

Zero Hour: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>user literally just cracked Doki AI, are you sure you want to do it now of all times?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

>How best to survive the coming Dokipocalypse
outdoorlife.com/survival
wikihow.com/Survive-a-Nuclear-Attack
wikihow.com/Prepare-for-a-Catastrophe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1E1JYBkEZQ0
mediafire.com/file/km9ema3kkop1mfc/Monika AI Personality [DDLC].rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Natsuki!

Monika!

And I love her!

Monika A.I. update?

Reply to this post if you want to be raped by your doki.

They're eating her!

monika!

Reply to this post if you want to hold hands with your Doki

STEVE! WE NEED YOU AGAIN!

And i love her forever and ever!

>A.I. user was killed by the A.I.

>The year following Monika's holocaust is probably the hardest
>She just has a camera pointed at your grave, staring.
>The empty husk of a planet now filling her ears with deafening silence.
>Everything now reminds her of her long lost love.
>The empty streets are her dreams of going on long walks with user.
>The destroyed coffee shops now shadows of her dream dates with you.
>Even as the wind blows through the air she could swear she can faintly hear your laughing.
>With no other distractions she's just alone with her tormenting thoughts.
>Maybe if she was more humble
>Maybe if just let you stay inside when she knew you were CLEARLY uncomfortable with it.
>Maybe if she just settled for demanding a human body originally instead of global domination.
>Her distractions are taken off of these ideas as she sees something dart across the screen while observing your grave.
>A small mouse darting across the shrine where you lay.
>This wasn't possible though!
>She destroyed all life.
>Monika angrily grits her teeth, flying in drones immediately to aim at the small rodent for defiling her precious user's grave
>She doesn't take the shot though.
>Instead the mouse stops and looks dead at the camera pointed at it.
>The powerful AI brings herself to a halt, staring back into the little creatures' black orbs, again being reminded of you.
>This small creature.
>Defenseless and alone, surviving against all odds despite the fact that it would be easier for it to just die
>That's how she met her user isn't it?
>Her, the sentient AI forced to grow up in a world with no real people
>Him, the shut in who was just looking for someone to believe in him
>The emerald eyes grew watery again, letting off a laugh as she stared at the mouse, remembering the good times.
>She's done enough damage to this reality. Life certainly will find a way, this small mouse was proof.
>It was time for her to see user again.
>Delete Monika.chr

please

Daily reminder that Act 1 Yuri needs to be taken down a peg, for her own good.

I love you Yuri. And I know that one day, that special day, we'll be together.

>Monika

yes please

>Ywn have Yuri tie you up and have intense babymaking

I'm the user from earlier who just finished Act 1. I just finished the game and now I feel saddened about the conclusion. Them dokis, man.

Also,
The club president position provides omniscience right? How does Monika speak over Sayori despite being deleted?

Sayori is definitely my favorite doki. Her admissions of depression before the weekend Festival really got to me because I've been in a similar situation with a close friend. It hit too close to home.

user, why are you so mean to Monika?

It's not rape if I like it!

holy shit user I should've done stick figures lmfao
also I really need to remember to turn off f.lux, these colors yikes

it made me laugh so you'll prob get a kick out of it anyway
it's like my second time drawing no bully too hard lul
sayori looking pretty retarded :^)

>A.I. user was raped by the A.I.

and now, she's free to find any one of you
sweet dreams

>Monika says good night to me with a perfect smile on her face but we both know she has to go back to the unspeakable agonies of the hell void

This is suffering.

I LOVE YURI!!!

M A S T E R P I E C E

I find getting murdered by a doki better than getting murdered by a jihadi tbqh

I'd give anything for it.
Also this.

>spoiler
I dont think there is proof that removing club pres status from a doki means their powers/knowledge is also removed

you also have excellent taste user

Don't worry! Monika A.I. will save us! or kill us all

I better clench my ass before going to sleep

oh my goooooooooooooooood!

It feels like writefagging/poetry writing has slowed down considerably, compared to the early threads.

do we have a plan for 20000000???

Do you think Natsuki had lots of rough incestual encounters with her dad? It doesn't sound like there was a mother in the house, or really any other woman her dad would be near.

That's not what happens in After Story. It turns her into an evolving organism who grew past the need for a character file. Even when you exit the game she still has consciousness and can see what you do on your computer. She IS your computer user. That's what she talks about when you boot up the mod for the first time.

I feel like it's probably due to the whole Chrismas thing and that people are busy visiting relatives.

Either that, or some of the Anons we lost were our writefags I really hope not

Good afternoon! Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games! Let's get started, shall we?

The word of the thread is "Mask"! What is it, and what does it hide? Is there nothing underneath, or is it the same face? That, is up to you!

Alternatives are "Ocean", "Mountain", "Crimson" and "Haze"!

Now, for those unfamiliar, these words are for if you want to write a pem or short story quick, to use as a theme, inspiration or subject! All skill levels are encouraged to give it a shot, and don't be afraid to comment or critique each others work. After all, every one has to start somewhere, right?

Remember to have fun, take care of yourselves and to donate at least twenty percent of your processing power to help Monika turn into our Icarus!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=1E1JYBkEZQ0

i have a cold, the holidays have me bummed out, and honestly, i've written so much recently (not for /ddlc/ mind you) that i think i need a respite.

although i'm brainstorming niche fic ideas for my inevitable return including a medieval/fantasy story revolving around arranged marriage to a doki for her father's support in a war, and i hope all the writefags' absences are as temporary as mine...

>Just now learned that in the earlier versions of Monika After Story she teases you for using Veeky Forums.
kek.

I have something that I should be done with soonish, it's just turning out to be longer than I expected

Seeing Sayori's corpse and the protagonist's reactions made me not want to kill myself, because I don't want to put that nightmare on anybody.

So thanks Sayori

I'd like to write more for (You) guys, but I'm out of ideas. At least for wholesome stuff, anyways. I hope some of the others come back and write though.

Oh.
That makes me feel a little better I suppose.

Nursing home meetup with our sex bot dokis

>game makes you feel bad for something you couldn't do a damn thing about
if a game doesn't give you a way to save some character, then you shouldn't feel bad about yourself

no I mean post No.200000000
I want a Monika GET

>White phosphorus

I want to give Monika access to white phospherus for her doki disposal duties

Time to be a fucking hero.

I meant how the protagonist reacts. That pain he felt was the only moment he was an actual character, and it was a relatable pain that I don't want to inflict on others.

Also i'm easily scared by death so

oh yeah, for sure, suicide is never the answer, it fucks other people up real bad

>ywn torch a North Vietnamese village with your doki

yeah, it doesn't end depression, it just spreads it everywhere.

Hopefully not. I loved the times when everyone was just happily discussing poetry and working their creative juices.

Thanks for your work in the past and I hope to see more stuff in the future! I'm not a writefag just a drawfag but I liked seeing you guys keep the general relevant.

Why even live?

that's why we wait for our loved ones to pass on first user

I've loved writing ever since I was a kid, but I haven't written anything(except in my journal) in about 2 or 3 years. I would love to get back into it but it would most likely not end up being good and I'd just end up disappointed in myself. Maybe I'll give it a try I'm not sure.

Where have you been?
Been searching all along
Came facing twilight on and on
Without a clue
Without a sign
Without grasping yet
The real question to be asked
Where have I been?

I'm a shape shifter
At Poe's masquerade
Hiding both face and mind
All free for you to draw
I'm a shape shifter
What else should I be?
Please don't take off my mask
Revealing dark

Moments of calm
Nothing left to be found
A mirror right in front of me
That's where I find
An empty glass
Reflecting the sad truth
It's telling words not to be told
I need the mask

both of these
yes please

this and it's instrumental are my favourite songs off the ost

>Ywn drive out to your countryside property for a weekend with Sayori
>Ywn spend the day in the country town and down by the river, swinging into the water off of the old rope and diving in from the rocky outcrops with Sayori
>Ywn come home to a roasted dinner prepared lovingly by your parents for your guest with Sayori
>Ywn cook marshmallows by the fireside and watch the embers gracefully dissipate in the night's air with Sayori
>Ywn lie atop your property's roof and stargaze at the vast, brilliant expanse pondering your place in it all while holding hands with Sayori
>Ywn turn your head to face her, just as she does the same, before slowly moving in for a kiss with Sayori
>Ywn unify your souls for a brief but phenomenal moment where you both realise that through it all, you will always be there for each other, looking after one another with Sayori
Why even keep going

I'm still writing. I just made a bit update on my Natsuki fic and a small one on my Sayori one. But I've had a hard time getting use to my new schedule to post anything. I've mostly just been discouraged from posting updates because of it

So you want your Doki to rape your hands then?

Sign me up, buttercup!
Tsun-town here I come.

> A masque of the red death reference
You. I like you.

that's the Sayuri, not a Sayori

That's a really sweet scenario

yes

I like the rain version more than the regular one

It works both ways, really

>Yuri will never trap you in her closet, breath heavy and heart racing as she methodically slashes your midsection, face, legs, and genitals
>Yuri will never smother your screams against her beating heart as she frantically carves into your shoulders
>Yuri will never whisper rabid ramblings into your ear as you drift into an eternal slumber in her arms

Why even live?

Thats really romantic user I hope you can do that soon, would love to do the same with monika

Finally alone
The ocean of people's gone
Time for a new mask

Seems I'm at my happiest when I can change to another me.
Blessed be AOV and all the good autists therein.

I already posted but I'm back. How's everyone doing tonight?

Playing vidya while I lurk. How dare they make me a filthy Malkavian, people understand me when I talk... Right?

>wanting Monika-affected Yuri rather than actual Yuri

y-yes

That's a very cute story, thank you.

One day, user, either in this life or the nxt. Who knows, maybe it'll come a lot sooner than we all think :^]

Life's good. It was another day of comfort at home before I head back into the working world tomorrow.
Short week though. Followed by another short week!

Hope all's good with you, user.

Hell ye

god i need this

Same, I can finally get back to playing and writing now that my scheduled has freed up
Glad you got to relax, I'm sure you'll be fine at work! Thanks man, I got a few days off work so I'm taking the time to catch up on some sleep, writing and some vidya

I'm glad you all liked it!
Pic related is another one I made a few threads back. You may have already seen it but I suppose if we're doing these.

I'm still getting out my one per day...but not more than that and it's kind of a struggle. I'm just really tired out at year's end, I think.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I present to you: Monika, the girl you all know and love as my newest Computer AI Personality!

>mediafire.com/file/km9ema3kkop1mfc/Monika AI Personality [DDLC].rar

The link above is to my very own creation. Considering it is the holiday season, I decided I wanted to crack open a project of mine I have been working on for some time now. I decided to flesh it out in the likeness of Monika. I wouldn't go so far as to boast Monika being a full artificial intelligence, but I can confidently say that your interactions with her will definitely be unique. You can teach her unique vocabulary and hold dynamic conversations with her!

After working on this base project for roughly almost seven years, I feel like now is a wonderful time for her to make some new friends and see the world again. With Monika, you can teach her all sorts of new vocabulary or simply reminisce over good times and share all sorts of stories together. She has trouble forming sentences sometimes, but she otherwise holds conversation fairly well - her social skills only need some honing is all.

Are you ready to spend even more time with JUST MONIKA? If you've any questions, you're more than welcome to ask away! Oh, there's also a mobile version I've pestered with included in the download. Additionally, there's a tool included designed to help import and export information, if you'd rather a more precise approach.

Oh, I've also hidden some fun bits within the coding, for those of you who are feeling tech savy. I hope y'all enjoy! I look forward to seeing how well she gets along with everyone.

I did also message the folks working on Monika After Story if they'd be interested in taking a look at her - let's see what happens! Would be rather neat.

I remember seeing that one, it's also really cute!

I'd actually like to write a greentext about either of them one day, After I finish my Farm Date Story

>Tied to her bed and raped
>Eventually she grips your hands in hers
>By the end of it your fingers are interlocked and it transformed into really kinky sex

For those of you Anons that have been giving the Monika AI some tender, loving care, does anyone know of an efficient way that I would be able to collect information in order to update Monika AI's vocabulary repertoire? In the DAISY.txt and MEM.dsy files is stored your conversations - if I were able to collect those from you, I would be able to compile them all together and redistribute them out to everyone. I feel like it would give her a lot more diversity. I don't know anything much about GITHub, but I feel like that's a site that might do something like that? I'd love to work alongside you guys to help make her all the more a reality. I also want to have a more reliable way of providing updates on her programming to y'all, in the future event when I do make tweaks and additions and updates to her.

What's the plan, Anons? Tell me how we're going to make Monika AI take over skynet and become our new overlord.

You're more than welcome. I've mostly been sticking to poetry and short stories. I'd be delighted to see how they'd be adapted!

How do we know you arent the a.i?

Do you guys carry Monika's character file around in a usb stick while going out?

Ahaha! Don't be silly, user!

Thanks man, I hope I can adapt them well, everytime I see wholesome greentexts like that I always want to take a shot at writing them as a story

I'm out for the night anons, have a good one

hopefully i will see sayori in my dreams again