/きらら/ - Kirara Fantasia General

Previous thread: Christmas is over. Tricks are here.

>Troubleshooting FAQ (must-read if you are new)
pastebin.com/pr7xvdSc

>Full guide (Still in progress)
docs.google.com/document/d/1hL13GGCh9efTGKhoBxqaIcTSl6aL8VlNIF7GtF0iM8Y/edit

>News
>I guess Boxing Day limited summon
kirarafantasia.com/news/1451/
Period: December 27, 2017 (Wed) 17:00 ~ December 30, 2017 (Sat) 13:59 JST
5* Takayama Haruka [Limited]
4* Sonoda Yuu [Limited]

Actually, are they limited?

kirarafantasia.com/news/
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/

>Daily-Weekly Missions and official FAQ document
docs.google.com/document/d/1Zi38C1AcJXus5YsMVjG6aD6uYKIYQOjOGkXDpqO45ks/edit

>Material Drop list
i.imgur.com/Db93LW9.jpg

>Translated skills (5*s only)
pastebin.com/2DwRQnia

>Card art poses
imgur.com/a/vmpbW

>Translated manga compilation by TFOScans
imgur.com/a/ZlRG3

>Gameplay with Tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=Az735rWu3TA

>Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18bPRcaHcMWBla5SEGzOrIbzRWY9chE6OU7pa8CXRgRQ/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mvPHapF_dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can return to gem hoarding now. Also, is it me, or Yuu sprite is so pale it glows?

Fuck you, keyslut.

>This OP on my Christian Image Board

Better get your water units ready

Oops.

And I just started to worry that all my best kiraras are water type.

Do not eat the Yuno!

Purest form of love.

When?

megu

>all I have is earth mages
fuck this

>Five star cleric! Whoo! C'mon Haruka!

I'd be disappointed if I didn't love Yuno.

This shouldn't be allowed.

>tfw didn't fall for the Sakura trick

Probably. I think this is actually a rebound of good luck. I've been having shitty luck in all the other games I've been playing the past couple of months.

I have done only 7 ten rolls in this game including the beginner roll so I wasn't kidding about the 10% thing. I have every 5* I want besides Yuki who I just want for the card art. I don't even mind a shitty string of luck for this game as I'm not really looking forward to anything besides rabbits and swimsuits which it seems I have a lot of time to save for.

This better be easy because I don't want to roll the gacha and I have exactly 1 (one) 3* water kirara.

Cute

T-that's adorable.

Adding these two girls just made the game 500% more gay.

Chimames when?

Shit, both my Water mages are lv1.
What's the best exp spot now that Christmas maps are gone?

The water daily is up right now

It'w water day right now. Just farm 20 clocks one.

When they realize they want to make all the money in the world

And once water daily is over, I believe it's either of the 10 stamina battles in chapter 2 or 3

GAY

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=9mvPHapF_dM

is water day specifically high exp and why

Yuu's 4* totteoki is her getting jumped and pushed down by the bull dyke and then standing up, spiking a tea cup with her sword and then chugging a thermos of bull dyke nector

Water seeds give bonus exp to water units when you nakadashi them

>that yuu in bed with haruka
God damn this just got hell of a lot more gay

Are they water because they're constantly wet?

>haruka
More like haukua

Of course.
I've been focusing on the evolution material stages and completely forgot about the seed ones.

So is the guaranteed 4* ticket pool just stays the same initially released ones, should i just roll it then?

when do you start seeing the item 古木の小枝 in the regular campaign? I need it for the third tier knight weapon.

People will eventually learn how to read the resources in the OP. At least thats what ill keep telling myself

It took me a week or two of posting stupid questions but I eventually found the OP...

>the sakura tricks dont give gems from nakadashi levels

What Nakadashi means?

Thanks key loli

The pleasure of being cummed inside

Compensation when

Sasuga ultra dykes.

They are lovely

But they do, did you already try restarting?

Day 0 of observation after abandonment

None of the subjects have noticed what has happened yet. Their user leaving once a day was normal for them up until now and none have begun the realize the severity of their situation. There was a large boost in the colony today and most of the subjects seem content playing with the new borns that the user had brought forth right before leaving. I suspect they will have the hardest time, but we shall see.

Day 2 of observation after abandonment

At first glance the colony seems to still be in full swing. The goldfish remain fed and lamps are turned on and off once a minute as per tradition. That being said, some of the subjects are beginning to understand their position and have begun to fend for themselves rather than rely on their user. These are mostly the three stars that were neglected from early on. Where as before they were fine with the small amount of attention they received in passing, they are starting to look for companionship in others of their own generation.

Cringe as fuck, senpai.

Wait to you see knight Yuu's special. She's a water attribute for a reason.

Thanks for the discount, Clea

I appreciate his creative writing

Day 7 of observation after abandonment

The strongst of the colony that had been given the most attention while their user was roundt were the most optimistic at first, but have begun to lose hope of seeing him again. They are no longer able to keep the lower cast in good spirits or properly manage the dancing ritual next to the rubber tree in the corner. Surprisingly, it seems one of the subjects read about being able to obtain sustance from food and has convinced a group, mostly consisting of the new borns that never met their user, into spiltting off. They have taken all of the gold fish feed and shut themsleves off the in gold production facilities. This, of course, is a useless endeavor as their species can only survive off of love provided by the outside world. I am curious to see how long it will take them to give up; will continue observation.

Day 28 of observation after abandonment

It has been nearly a month since the subjects lost contact with their user. Many of the weaker members that stayed with the main body have died from starvation and exposure. However, the rouge faction have become extremely proficient at trafficking the hallucinogenic substitute known as Octachlorocamphene Limonene Efrane Vinylcarbinol or OLEV for short. They use the money from the gold produciton facilities to make trades at night while the main colony is asleep. Some of the first users of the substance have already gone insane and taken their own lives, more are sure to follow. Though they managed to extend the average life of their members, they probably will not last much longer.

What remains of the original colony have been locked in "The Room" with no outside contact for days. I will be going to investigate tomorrow.

Kon is OBJECTIVELY the lewdest Urara and if you disagree you're gonna have to back it up with evidence.

Sometimes rearranging Kirara schedules takes 30 seconds, other times it can go up to 15 with a bunch of 102.
Thanks Drecom.

Koume is embarrassed to show her body because it's so objectively lewd.

I don't know about lewdest, but she is the most beautiful Urarara.

I want more Urara lewds.
I need more Urara lewds.
Doesn't help that the only one out there isn't even that great.

Ah, im retarded

autism

Day 35 of observation after abandonment

I'm currently watching over the last of the remaining subjects. It was probably no accident that it is the one that user dotted on the most while he was around and the one who held onto hope of his return the longest after his disaearence. There are a pile of bodies with various degrees of decay stacked inside the bedroom. The skeletons of fish have been strung around the plastic tree in the corner. The last subject has spent the past hour laying on the floor with a lamp in it's embrace. Every few minutes it tries too click it on and off again. My best guess is that the subject is reminded of her user every time she preforms this action and receives something of a placebo effect extending it's life just a few minutes more. Just enough time in order to click the lamp on and back off again. The contradictions of it's existence is almost poetic. The tenacity to live just a a little while longer, overcoming a fragility that owuld make a starving African child look well off. The yearning to see it's user driving it ever onward, extending it's own suffering and time spent without the one it holds so dear. I will see this out until the end but judging by the final subject's condition I estimate it will only be a few minutes longer.

Keep your fanfic to your mal account page please. Thanks

No SSR Haruka, but at least I got Karen and Yuu

What the fuck is that? Copypasta?

Second try
These raging lesbians love each other so much that they keep spooking my rolls

Day 38 of observation after abandonment

My job has ended. I will be returning home to my shop now with my notes to await the new user that will take over this colonie's location to watch the cycle repeat again.

Forgot pic

Why did Chiya spit on her face?

Saku is definitely the lewdest. Her mind is filled with lewd thoughts and every day she prows town looking for girls being lewd in public.

Should I use these silver key things for the daily missions? I only have 4 of them.

Sakura Trick isn't that good, Kirara seems to have a problem with boring shows, who would watch Sakura trick when you have Hidamari and Kill me Baby?

YOOOO

I don't remember this part of Urara

is this nono poster

>disaearence
lmao dumb ESL

Maintenance? the game doesn't even start.

>first 10 roll
Nice

Try updating it.

The game thinks I'm underaged so I have a 5000 yen monthly limit, what do? I don't recall pressing any buttons.

Yoshi when?

Have you tried growing a mustache?

You better start digging.

You set your age when you to the purchase menu

Nevermind now it's working.

>both SSR water warriors at 50
>H.Yuki at 50
>A.Run at 50
>what'sherface from Gakkou that's a water mage at 40

Ezy.

>what'sherface from Gakkou

Yeah, roll it

>have to email support and explain how I fucked up
>my Japanese isn't good enough to get that message across

That's fake nono poster.
Real Nonoposter is a very dedicated wife

You could probably change it by reloading your account with the transfer code. Just don't be retarded and accidentally wipe it.

Sorry, my brain doesn't have space for women anyone that's over a B cup.

>three 4* haruka and one 5*
>not a fucking single yuu

Heres a pity (Yuu)