/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Attacked by the 50 foot flying tentacle monster: >New players read this finish the story mode offline:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>/bbg/ Resource, Builds & Mechanics Guide:
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>DLC access:
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html

>Build planner:
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations and gem setups:
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gem spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/yRxbVsN.png (if you want early T3 runes, wheel, chikage, or burial blade)

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking/sinister chalices:
-Spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, spelunks otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

PURGE FILTH

>tfw /bbg/ uses my Spook Presence image

Friendly reminder that if a weapon ain't got kick, it just ain't worth it

summoning for inherit the nightmare last form because literally why the fuck not
pass is /bbg/
bring wheels, madara whistles and chicagos

wtf is this art?

Oh, what's this? A Great One Beast and a convenient hole to fall down?

arkhv2vs

actually make that bbg without slashes because I can't be assed to type the slashes

アアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアア

Fuck I need to go to bed, but I want to see this

I tried Bloodbore today.

It was not a good experience. I've been told it has the best gameplay out of all souls games in the eyes of the fandom, in spite of it having horribly inconsistent frame time animations, input lag, one of the worst cameras I've seen in a game, and above all else - randomly hiding core game elements behind random sections of the game.

The gameplay in BB is akin to the story in Kingdom Hearts. It's a mess, but the fandom will still try to convince you it's just deeper than your mortal understanding.

I want my £12 back From Software.

never fucking mind co-op cancelled

can anyone confirm this? I don't want to get trapped in this dungeon.

I don't enjoy chalice dungeons at all
save me

It doesn't fight back

don't bring your hacked gems to the fc

It's safe.

Just tested it.

You sound like a game journalist. Keep playing.

G'day mates. Is it worthwhile running, say, Great Lake/Clockwise/Anticlockwise, instead of Clockwise/Clockwise/Anticlockwise? If not, is Great Lake useful in any circumstance? I imagine the elemental variants could be useful against certain bosses since they go up to 10%, but I can't think of a use for Great Lake, or even just Lake, which is a shame. I'd love any excuse to have a break from just going full Clockwise Meta all the time.

It's like watchdog. It has some weird AI walk cycles where it'll walk right past you without attacking.

So where's guidance 3

who the fuck cares dude just hack whatever gems you want this game has no anti-cheat whatsoever and it's a complete fucking joke like that

It literally just stood still and did nothing. I even hit it with the torch and fists

Cute and peaceful doggo

Thanks for the help Sauvage! Sorry for being so shit.

get out

this. guidance is literally my favorite rune I need the top tier guidance.

That's weird. It's fighting me.

Great One Beast, pass is bbg

It's k that was fun

someone wake up jonesposter

Hold on, it made me fall off while I was ringing

Don't try to go out the big door, you get stuck in an invisible wall. The small door is fine though.

What runes do you guys usually run? I always feel like I'm switching up every 5 seconds.

Nice

Very clever girl uncovering extremely hidden truths at very high speeds

Again, what the fuck is this?

ZULLIE'S AMAZING INVISIBLE CHALICE RITUALS!

These hitboxes are out of control, good lord.

This would be a great insight farming spot if not for the long ass drop.

Soul of the Moon Presence, if implemented properly you'd have found it somewhere secret or got it off the MP's corpse; then it could be used to make the final chalice.

>that roar
THEY MADE HARD DOGGO BOSS AND THEN CUT HIM FROM THE GAME WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

I don't recognize this

They were probably just testing some light effects.

I think it might be the light from several candle or lantern objects all stuck in the same place.

And this

Would Cool Ranch Moon Presence have been better?

Good thing they cut this lock, it's ugly with the bonus area gate

But it looks really good on this one

>tomorrow, at sanadsk twitter
>"guys you can't believe what I found"

requesting aid with the hotdog in the defiled pthumeru dungeon pass is bbg

Did anyone see this door and gate in a spelunk?

forgot to mention is on layer 2

I need help

I just bought PS+ today, played DS3 online just fine

But when i tried to go online mode with BB, the game kicked me out saying "Lost Connection to the Network"

Anybody know wtf happened?

Great One Beast is a fair;y tough fight all things considered. Try fighting it with an unupgraded weapon to get a feel for how it would be as a "fair" fight. Seems like it was to have a bunch of particles surrounding it as it flew around and hit you with it's psychic waves.
Can't say I have.

So is MP supposed to be spitting some shit when he flies up? I died to some invisible shit twice not.

Ringing at the makeshift altar

My frames are gone

As long as you still need help, I'm on my way.

GUYS, if you touch your toes 5 times after killing phase 3 Moon Presence then pig girl comes out of the ocean and high fives you!

YOU FOOLS
IT WAS HERE, RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES
YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED
BUT YOU DIDN'T

who the fuck is this guy

Tried the obvious restart of all your shit? Sometimes when I can't connect restarting fixes it for me.

That's Patches dear friend, you killed your one and only true and faithful compeer.

Neat, I wish it made it into the game; guess I'll just have to RP super hard.

>blood addled aggros the other enemies in the murder chalice
does it do this normally

Patches the blowjob head

thanks for the help im ringing on layer three if you guys wanna keep this going

Zullie and boyos, there's a lamp at the 3rd phase MP fight, look on right side of the corridor for the slight blue light, the lamp itself isn't visible.

ah so that's patches's death line?
i already saw his head somewhere else in the chalice

ringing at makeshift again, I must redeem myself, I'm glad I splurged and got the pro for christmas, no framedrops during co-op is really nice

So, can you kill yourself in the Moon Presence dungeon or do I need to save my game before entering it?

Sure thing.

Off yourself

Neat

You can teleport to it normally.

I wonder if this info could be used to check for hidden lamps in other areas

Great one beast is a bit of a bitch to kill with unupgraded weapons but that's mostly because you can't tell when something's going to nuke your health bar because of missing particle effects on what I assume are the lava attacks.

>that invisible bath messenger in murder chalice that sells DLC weapons
ok

why did it say moon presence for me and not for everyone?

Fucking shit, wish there was a way to meme Youtube into killing his channel

nice butt

I'm going into murder chalice now, will make sure to look for some there as well if I survive.

>Great One Beast is a fair;y
RIP Dragon types

Zullie, would it be possible to add the cursed rite to the murder chalice and boss chalices to make them a bit more challenging?

Oh, huh. I knew about it, but I thought it was one of the lamps that are only lit if you had the flag for it active on the dungeon you edited.

Well, that's convenient.

Yeah, should be.

friend

I can't seem to activate it :(

first time messing around with save wizard. finding hp and stamina values was fairly simple but looking for and editing blood gems is a whole different beast. It's just trial and all error for me.

Would horse wolf even fit into the base game?

can someone give me tips for pthumerian elder? I've been getting him a lot as the final boss of my root chalices and I just get my ass kicked until suddenly he's dead and I have no idea what I did to kill him effectively. Skill build, btw.

Yeah it'd be a natural for anywhere dark to take advantage of it's glowing eyes, maybe the bottom of Old Yharnam or inside that mysterious door left of the gate to Inner Yar'har Gul

Will we have some fucky chalices that will make farming non-blood echo things easier at some point or like a dedicated PVP one because that would be pretty cool

fight club in the object testing room when

You're better off trying to edit waning or droplet by searching for 04000000 or 3F000000 (that's the shape) or cursed cause they have 3 values and you won't mix em up with the runes

is it possible to change your name without being banned? i don't think BB even has anti cheat

thanks for helping defiled pthumeru layer 3