/svg/ - Shadowverse General

26 more hours edition

Play 2 Private Matches without quitting to get a Chronogenesis pack (Mission resets every day)
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=474

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>GDocs Link to Chronogenesis Cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

>More storm
>EVO cheating
Th-thanks KMR

first for vampy-chan. :D

>eventually everyone is going to have alberts
>once albert rotates out sword is going to be the one without one

kek, can't wait for the tears

doesn't even look as a beast, synthetic or not

They are already calling every single 10pp storm card "a better Albert" to maximize their victim complex.

i mean she might be a beast in the bed, i give her that

Can't you see her horns and tail?

>Getting Vampy drunk
>Taking advantage of her

Are you really going to let bahamut or any follower above 4pp alive? Do you really play this game?

Stop existing, for fuck sakes. A fucking damn plague. Get out of the internet, I dunno.

Not everyone has infinite hard removal
That's kind of the whole appeal of bahamut, to force out those resources until they can't respond to it

Your next argument will be "but in this specific situation in this specific matchup..."

>Aisha alone is tempting me to play shadowcraft

i hope i get her emblem at least

>finish dailies
>lose all motivation to play this terrible game
ne1 me

hello, i am a beast too!

vampy is an ancient being, they sell her beer in the taverns, she drinks herself!

>Dragon need a empty board
>a empty board
>a empty board
>a empty board

>26 more hours edition
Is that correct?

Bahamut is nothing for Blood, Shadow and Rune. We can't do nothing if Sword and Forest doesn't play anything other than Aggro decks. Sword's Momo, Lancer all fucks dragon for a small amount of PP, which reminds me; Everything Dragon does of meaningful is at the expense of spending a large deal of pp.

Not a win condition btw
Just remove it bro

thanks bloodfriends

I just realized there's barely any 1 drops in the game anymore. You have sword and maybe forest who have something decent outside of the goblins and that's it.

This game feels like an incrediblly shallow Magic.

>plays storming bane
tsk
nothing personal kid

you have to go back

Every card game is shallow compared to Magic.

It still gets its value as a board clear regardless, and its body forces those removals for tempo in your favor.
>literally proving my point by cherry picking scenarios
>actually suggesting momo/lancer
You really don't play anything but dragon holy shit

Would you like me to go back and screencap those threads in the archive where you tried to make this same argument and stopped replying after 3 posts because you had no response?

Need some help with two private games, 49441.

our saviors are on the back seat

These are your Shadow leaders

Go ahead and keep playing aggro decks and crying kid. Bahamut is too slow to get any value, besides, last word shit prevents bahamut from even playing played. Just git gud and get out of your braindead aggroshit comfort zone.

isn't that card basically flame & glass?

i see no spats

delete this
luna is pure daughter

It's too slow to get any value! J-just ignore all the decks it was used a few days ago in the highest form of competitive play

>broken english and name calling
I guess this is all I could expect from the dragon pIayerbase, I'll add this to the screencap for further proof of how collectively childish you all are

Yes, I am playing some kind of storm deck. I feel like reposting everything in this thread. I'm not sure if I'll do.

>Sword quest
>Already rerolled standard pack quest
>Time to queue unranked
>Queue against GM vengeance vampy blood nigger
Kys vampy shitters, queue ranked with your cancer decks.

Yeah, and just ignore that all those dragon decks got rekt/overwhelmed or bricked like hell. Are you truly trying?

>dragoncuck post quality
this is embarrassing

>dog pic
So, femanon and discord.

Seems more like Anomaly.

Only the ones where it lost count btw

The ones where they spammed board clear for 20 minutes and eventually won by storm or deckout don't count, those weren't REAL dragon games

I meant more on the fact that it's made from the fusion of 2 cards

Mirror battles are a different story. That was actually one of the best games in that tourney according to everyone's reaction. Keep trying.

Help please.

I see, then it seems even worse, does it get played?
I have no idea about HS.

That's the time for the maintenance start. Add 12 hours for the update to go live.

Who said I was only talking about the mirrors? There were a lot more games like that than the mirrors
Lol, you didn't even watch all of it and you think you have an argument against it, that's adorable

>forest after rotation

>check new card reveals
>walpurgis nahato got censored
>they gave her spandex
Fuck this shit. There's so many fucking censored cards this expansion. This is going overboard.

Tell me more.

Thanks.

It combines at the end of your turn rather than the start, and the body from the components are big enough on their own and harder to remove since Hearthstone is actually decently designed and doesn't have hard removal absolutely everywhere

lol who cares, creep

go back

Is Arisa the lewdest leader?
How many other leader engage in bestiality with giant mutant roaches?

>already rank 8k
Will it hold?
>aisha
>literally muhammad's waifu
Absolutely haram

Forest is the lewdest class in general. It bounces its followers up and down to get them off a bunch.

>Hearthstone is actually decently designed and doesn't have hard removal absolutely everywhere
Thanks user. I needed that

NEEDS MORE CENSOR

sneks > roaches

Haven is stealing snakes from Blood.

give them back!

Those snakes are actually good though.

I want Lock mechanic to be the maintstream Forest mechanic

leglock mechanics...

>storm
>yurius
>belphegor
>jammer
>turn 6
>spiderweb, succubus
Thank God, no Dark General for 2 turns. Even Jammer become a bloody relief. However, you think he is done? No, take that diabolic as well. No trade, me heal me remove me flood the board me go face all at once.

1. Nerf announcement when
2. Portal update when

just wait when you will complain of portal storming you with artifacts and restoring pp for each artifact that hit your face

Vampy doesn't spread her legs to them unlike Arisa though

Truly the honest man's claft

Rune 2.0?

>White Snake
IS THIS A

No nerfs this time because rotation.

They still have to announce it

Private battle for packs

#notmyleaders

Swordbros what kind of deck are you going to try out first?

If I had to summarize everything wrong with shadowverse in one card, this would be the perfect example
>Removalverse enabler
>Has storm for no reason other than le unga bunga
>Undercosted and overstatted for the effect to be objectively better than functionally similar cards
>"Versatility" comes at no cost and is always an extremely valuable drop both early and late game

meanwhile sword gets a 1/1 bane for 3

OTK albert dread

>looks like she rides a wooden statue of dragon like something from chaucer or arabian fairy tales

nsword

>199923436

I don't even see him in unranked

>overflow
Its hard to ramp dude.

not even dragonfags can even deny this card is probably one of the most valuable ones in the game

Whatever you say, circlejerk shitposters. Have fun.

>not even dragonfags can even deny
Oh yes they can. Haven't you heard them say that it requires overflow, so it's "situational"?

strange how this card fell out of usage at one point, in wld if I recall correctly

this card is getting so much shit and i don't know why, it's not that bad, in fact i'd say it's pretty good

Sword Arthur.
Then probably back to neutral because pure sword still has no good early curve.
Then probably some monstrosity with Arthur and Maisy because neutral has no good endgame.

>b-but muh ramp!
fuck dragonniggers the whole class needs to be gutted so its babies fanbase can fuck off from sv forever

How is a 3pp 2/2 bane locked card the "most valuable card in the game"? Before PDK, she was only ever good in mirror matches. Shut up newshits.

It's a kinda situational May. May is a fucking bronze card, that is a legendary.

It would be good if it was either 1pp or split its damage like chimera or was 2/2

I have no doubt that this card isn't bad, it's just the effect isn't worth the lego rarity.

i understand they're not the same card but you can think of it as squasher, this card punishes your opponent for evolving by removing a threat while leaving behind a body
i understand it's just a 1/1 body but forest is getting a lot of support for tokens and wide play this expansion, so similar to shadow the fact that you're getting a body at all is more important than the actual stats
if it was a 2/2 it'd be hilariously broken

Post your confession /svg/. I havent read any new card so i cant follow your theorycraft deck building.

Sword got heal
Sword got great draw
Sword got a great removal spell
Sword got a great salamanders breath
If you somehow dont see sword as atleast tier 1 then i dont know what the fuck kind of drugs you take
Literally every weakness the class had got improved in this batch of cards