>dragoncaller alana isnt even seeing play in big mage

>haunted creeper wouldn't see play
>mad scientist wouldn't see play
lmao

>dies to warlock removal
>dies to priest removal
>8PP do nothing against aggro
For what purpose?

What deck with at least 45% win rate is the most fun?

Next rotation can't come soon enough.
Priest loses a fuckton of shit:
Raza Priest stops existing
Big Priest loses Greater Healing Potion, Pint-Sized Potion, Shadow Word: Horror and most importantly Y'Shaarj.
Dragon Priest loses Secret Agent, Netherspite Historian, Talon Priest
All Priest decks lose Potion of Madness.

And I feel like I'm forgetting some other strong cards.

Quest Priest, Weapon Priest and whatever new archtype they try to push in the new expansion won't even come close to today's Priest decks.

shut the fuck up IDIOT

Didn't think silence priest was still that good?

I've never known another game with so much fucking waiting.

I've been playing dragon priest since I started in Ungoro, gonna have to change class at rotation I think. Hopefully warrior is playable next set, it's the other class I have the most cards

You forgot dragonfire potion.

>Blackrock is leaving! YEAH no more dragon priest.
>Secret agent and potion is leaving! YEAH no more dragon priest.

Top lol see you next rotation.

I also forgot Barnes, holy shit.

>Raza Priest stops existing
I'd say that they are already a dying breed.

does streaming Hearthstone (or any game) count as a real job?

I LIVE

>reading on pity timers
Jesus christ

yes why wouldn't it be one?

>completing a dungeon run doesnt even reward 10 gold

shaman will get even worse lmao

But you're playing for the stories!

what is the point of Dungeon Run?

t. guy who hasn't played in 6 months

Why yes I am looking forward to the next rotation.

>almost lost to a tempo rogue who randomed insane amounts of steam from his swashburlglars
GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GENERATE END GAME MINIONS FROM FUCKING 1/1'S

Cardbacks are a lot more valuable than gold

Shadowverse cardback cost $200-$500. Be thankful that you got it for free.

>Cardbacks are a lot more valuable than gold

Its fun.

>make a tempo rogue
>actually have tfw actually shieldbearer

So how expensive is loliverse compared to goystone

im sure we can work something out brainlet. Come to my office immediately wear something slutty

rogue is bad in this meta
try again in 3 months

>cardback cost $200-$500

Why would anyone willing to pay this much?

The Magefag from last thread here.

Just wanted you let you lads know I made it.

>inb4 >>>wild

>wild

Post deck

>now that skulking geist exists malylock or maly rogue will never see any play in wild
JUST

Oh wow, is that for real? What an amazing combo, that's infinite fireball and the opponent can't do anything to respond

>implying people will be running geist to counter niche decks like that

>being this salty
Do you even comprehend what kind of bullshit you can do in wild
Here have a Priest story.

yup don't you love it when main stream cancer makes niche fun decks unplayable

got a cheeky maccy ds lads

>wild Warlock
>not Malganis

worst part is that I'll have to wait for them to reprint thaurissan and for geist to rotate if I ever want to play the deck without getting fucked

what did you get lad
you better have got yourself some bbq sauce

Ganis was my first leggo.
I still play demon zoo ocasionaly

What do you mean? People play Standard decks in Wild with no Wild cards at all.

AAEBAf0ECJYF7QW4CPsM1hHDFum6AsHBAguKAcABnALJA6sEywTmBO0E+Af3DdrFAgA=

This deck can't even push past rank 7 by itself, where you happen to see other decks than Priests & Warlocks all day.

dbl cheesburger meal and mcnuggets got BBQ and sweet chilli in the end lovely

You should try modified cubelock with Mal for wild.
>what do you mean
Well this deck, secret mages with duplicates and torches, thaurissian shenenigans, reno priests, reno mages with duplicate and gorgon

>dinosize giving exact lethal the turn before quest priest would heal to 40 life

Is there a better feel?

Also, really liking stonehill defender over follow de rulez in spiteful murlocadin, it's a good minion-based alternative to divine favor and pulling lich king from it pretty much won me the game here because of army of the dead.

REEEEEE WHY AM I AT THE SHITTER RANK EVERY FUCKING RETARD IS PLAYING MILL DECKS WHAT THE FUCKL IS GOING ONN

Bullying control cucks is the only fun thing to do at shitter ranks and rank floors.

tech in leatherclad hogleader

>tfw gonna have to wait 3 months for them to start revealing cards
just fucking end me. the best part of this game is shit talking other anons over which cards will see play.

You filthy philistine, should have gone for a cheeky Nando's instead.

Stonehill is pretty good in any kind of Paladin decks that wants to go beyond turn 6. All the class taunts are good or decent. Tarim, Tirion, Wickerflame, the 7 mana 6/6 that gives divine shield and Righteous Protector.

>Just played against a discard warlock
>That didn't have the quest
>At rank 6
It feels like I'm missing something here.

Pretty sure that if as a priest you just pass for the first 4 or 5 turns then dump whatever aoe you have you have like a 90% win rate against everything that isn' tpriest or lock

i have become the aids. fuck this game. ima kill you before turn 6 and you get all your cheap bullshit in this game

>257
wew

lets go bitches. round 2 youre already about to die on turn 3 lol

>early thread again
Fuck you OP

forgot to post pic. hahaha fuck this game i have cracked the meta

Fuck you too, fag

>hiding rank

Im waiting onii-san

im a fucking f2p shieldberrer fuckoff im not paying $100 for ur shit game

>f2p shieldbearer
>i-im breaking the meta

>I've cracked the meta
>I'm a shieldbearer

fuckoff cunts you wont be laughing when you run into my deck of turn 6 death

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
I-IM CRACKING THE M-META B-BROS
HAHAAHAHGAHAHAHAHHHAAH

Is it gay if I want to fuck a fictional character that is supposed to be male, but has a feminine visage, a female voice actor and whomstve'td penis was never shown?

New player here, got to rank 6 with some hunter netdeck, started playing less than one week ago so I think I am doing ok.
Priest is literally unbeatable if played well, people at my rank still play like shit and they manage to get free wins off me like it's nothing.
How do people not manage to get straight into rank1 or whatever the top is while playing priest?

Only if you want to play with her penis, otherwise it's 100% normal and healthy user

>run into a you
>a shieldbearer
Everyone here is at minimum rank 7-8 nigga, stop embarrassing yourself
See,thats how a new player properly behaves.
>rank 6

>I PAID $200 FOR A RNG CARD GAME
>HAHAHAHAHAHGGHAHAAHAHAH

fuckoff melon

Are you ready for the new Tavern Brawl in 2 hours, bros??????

If it wasn't NYE, I'd rope a rank 1 priest just before server time midnight like this one time a Raza priest was fucking FURIOUS at me.

ya what did he download his boring meta deck from the internet and just play his one deck for 10 hours? fuckoff m8

Are you this guy? I actually saved it because it was glorious.

Ask someone who immediately ropes secret mage anything

You play Priest right? You deserve to suffer.

Can you start roping priests aswell?

That fucking meme priest deck with double amber and mind control is fucking aids it's a curve deck that never runs out of value it's fucking insane. I'm running this greedy ass control list and only managed to win by one card (dragoncaller) because it happens to dodge the dragonfire AoE like he fucking almost beat me late game that's insanely stupid

Righteous protector is usually considered kind of a stealth-nerf to stonehill (less chance to get the bomb pally taunts), but honestly it's sometimes really useful. Sometimes you really need it against aggro and it combos well with tarim.

That said, there are lots of really good neutral taunts right now too. It's just a really versatile card since it'll cockblock something at least and either get you a small taunt to help against aggro even more or grab you a finisher against control. You can just straight up grab something like bog creeper, sleepy dragon, or mammoth for straight up big stats.

Yeah, lmao, good times.

ive revised it. the murlocs were too weak, but this one scales. dead on turn 7 boys

Well as i mage i either pressure them between turns 1-3 (before dragon drops) and 4-5 with counterspell+5 hp minion (dragonfire) and finish it with a fireball. Or it drags on to 8-9 and i pray for Aluneth.
Save kill commands for finisher i guess.
>my special snowflake deck is breaking the meta
>at the same time its not good enough to get to higher ranks where real decks belong
Im laffin

Literally just play aggro then, I mean why even ladder with anything else in the first place? Assuming you're actually trying to ladder and not just fucking around of course.

I play Miracle Druid

I just mill them instead

the quest sucks but the 1/3 is good and I guess the 3/3 that comes out for free if you discard him but I swear they put something in the code to make him discard-proof. so many times I'll have 3 cards in hand, one of which is the silverware, and a doomguard, and it will 100% of the time discard the two cards that aren't silverware.

>lying on the internet
That Priest doesn't run Dragonfire.

Nvm them, you're free to go.

>insanely stupid
>i run really greedy deck
>no early pressure
>no FIREBALLS,what the fuck