/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Starlight_Celebration

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Callback Campaign:
>na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

last thread:

>the sultana isnt dead

Pet the nearest lala and post proof!

Alternatively, pet the nearest fat cat and post proof! Two points for meeting both objectives.

What's the sluttiest pick that will make the most people lust after my female character, a keeper of the moon or a xaela?

Why is that the OP? Why isn't it something like the new art from the 4.2 promo stuff?

Cat for sure.

So I'm getting XIV

But why is SE charging $7 for a fucking emote? Really?

Can you ignore the cash shop? Are there any essential items in the cash shop?

Why is it that NIN delays their TA instead of using it right away?

How is the ps4 version?
Is there a dungeon finder?

The versions are all the same.

nothing in the cash shop matters

Even the optional items are shitty
Just ignore it

why are there so many bots in pvp

>But why is SE charging $7 for a fucking emote?
Jews
>Can you ignore the cash shop?
Yes.
>Are there any essential items in the cash shop?
No.

You should make a char on mateus and be my new best friend~

And by new best friend I mean we barely socialize unless it's to help you with content.

easiest way to level via bots
square enix has no bot detection
zero botters have been hit to present day

This new meme stopped being funny after the second time it was posted

remove carbuncles

QUICK GIMMIE DRK TIPS

always keep ur knees bent

be dark

Put linkin park on repeat

Misinfo
Midlanders are way worse

Uhmm... I don't wish to alarm you but there's one on your shoulder ready to devour your soul and put you into a pit of a never-ending spiral within the abyss.

Where the cuties on Gilgamesh???

On his fingers. Where else?

If you don't RP what is the point of owning a house/apartment?

Am not...

Garden plots can pump out a lot of money.

Ugly
as shit don't ever post again

How? Glazenut market seems pretty bad nowadays.

what else you gonna spend your money on if you have a ridiculous amount from craftin' shit
pretty as fuck please continue posting

This may be a balmung-only thing but ever since the lockdown, the bot swarm hasn't been able to farm shards so shard prices jumped up 5x. For a while I was selling them at 200 gil each, and with my medium house I can grow just over a thousand shards every 24 hours using grade 1 shroud soil.
I'm not sure what shard prices look like on other servers.

There's also the voidrake/lavender route where you trade those in for less common crafting material.

>it's not against the rules to avatar fag as long as you're only posting their eyes
nice

why cant squenix make hands or feet in any game

>tfw you see a thicc savage loincloth wearing pantherboy

OwO

proof? source?

what race should i switch to

Eri is a sweetheart!

...has done none of the things mentioned in the post about au ra.

Ready for mogstation loot boxes?

>post about au ra has no proof
>Liora dosen't do any of those things lists
xD

There's nothing they could possibly add to make the RNG worthwhile unless they start handing out gear above current tier ilvl.

There are whales who support mog station exclusives day one and buy several copies of said item. SE is going to make mogstation have more items with different functions. They're going to be cash grabbing shamelessly soon while dumping the same low effort content. 4.2 is out at the end of Jan. Fucking really?

thanks for saying you have no proof in the same post? i guess

>Posts proof
>No proof
ayyy

>can't explain his proof
>just says it's proof
really tocks the ticker tocker

>samurai pvp damage

please enjoy 4 bosses, 1 dungeon , 1 primal. all cleared in the first week

we have very small team working on the game. prs understand and buy our mogstation items.

Are you two playing a game of chicken or something?

>accuses them of playing a game of chicken
>doesnt post proof

Can I live out my dreams of being a cute cat boy in this game or should I look elsewhere?

you dont have proof that he was accusing them of playing a game of chicken uf uck

tch grown men these days am i right

Yes you can

Sweet. Is there much to do other than raiding and levelling up or is it just that and rp'ing?

male
lala
fell
samurai

Theoretically speaking if I were to find want to make a character exclusively for the purpose of finding a lalafell eb which race would be best for attracting one? Just curious. Asking for a friend. Please respond.

>Proof was posted and just ignores it's existence
probably a midlander

lalafell attract other lalafell, unless you want someone mentally ill who is going to tell you they like imagining being gaped by big cock and probably tells anyone who talks to them

Hyur or Lalafell surely.

>entire team is bots

Nah.

You linked the OP, is there some secret proof in the OP?

That's pvp.

Which moves should I prioritize using Dark Arts on, since Siphon Strike recovers fuckall for MP?

Carve and Spit > all else. Just use it as much as you can unless you need to save MP for Blackest Night or C&S is coming off CD in the next 10 seconds.
In Grit it takes 1 Siphon to get enough MP for a DA at 70, without Grit it takes 2. Blood Weapon and Blood Price can affect that number of course, but just keep it in mind so you never miss a DA C&S and go ham otherwise.

>only givens you the quest for aether currents after youve already finished literally everything else in the zone
thanks

What about at lower levels? I just hit 45.

Hey boys

can we just maybe hang out or something instead

Hey
Boys

Hey

iirc the potency boost from Dark Arts for all of your weaponskills (except maybe Power Slash) is a flat +140, so it's not too important when you use it, just try to avoid capping out on MP.
Sure. I'm about to do roulettes, would you like to join?

Post men.

Why don't you become my wife?

Because you haven't said /prettyplease (with sugar on top).

Isn't she married to that other blonde midlander?

Siphon Strike recovers exactly how much it costs to use Dark Arts, so you should be using it on everything that requires it.

So one DA per DPS combo? Sounds doable. Should I hold off on using it for a combo of I'm going to be using that line aoe ability?

Awww here we go home boy and home girl it's time for kenan and kel

You should never be using Dark Passenger, it's garbage. Don't even put that shit on your bar.

I mean, it's ogcd damage. Is it useless now that I have DA?

Nope, he's too busy charging crystals with another blonde midlander that replaced me.

Did we ever find out who loves orange soda?

This only applies if you have Grit on btw

It costs too much mp to use is the issue. It used to be worth using before 4.0 but now you probably shouldn't bother with it

Shame, I'll have no aoe now.

From 30 to 54 I think it's fine to use Dark Passenger in (big) AoE pulls, but at 56 you get a skill called Abyssal Drain which becomes your primary AoE filler. Once you have Abyssal, you'll want to avoid using Dark Passenger 100% of the time.

Can healers dom tanks? People yesterday were saying that it's impossible. I don't believe them.

DP is still useful for its utility sometimes.

War here, my sch eb has been a complete submissive cum dump for me for about 3 years now and won't do any dom stuff. True healsluts can't be doms.

I'm not on your server...

I forgot the DA DP blind effect existed, u rite homie

> Ice Storm hitting me for much, much more on BLM than on BRD.
Magic resist from more gear can't be that good can it.

No, it's useless because it's costs too much for too little. If you're doing 40-55 content and you're mass pulling it's not that bad because it's your only AoE outside of Unleash but the moment you hit 56 and get Abyssal Drain you have absolutely no need for it anymore. Also is right and the MP regen of Siphon Strike only gives you 100% of the cost of DA if used under Grit, but you've got a couple ways to regain mana at your level which I assume is around 50ish right now. Blood Price while mass pulling under Grit doesn't give as much as it did, but it's still not too bad if you're spamming Unleash/Dark Passenger/Abyssal Drain with Siphon Strikes thrown in when needed. Blood Weapon while outside of Grit makes all your physical damage give you a portion of it as MP, and later on you get Sole Survivor is 20% HP/MP if used on an enemy and that enemy dies within 15 seconds, Carve and Spit gives you MP if you don't use DA with it, Delerium which is a straight MP gain while increasing the duration of Blood Weapon/Blood Price by 8s/16s, and Quietus an AoE that gives mana for every enemy you hit.
Flash and DP are the only player ablities that do Blind since they got removed it from Ruin II aren't they?

Just tell the healer to adjust

ever thought of the fact that your blm isn't 70