>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

:D

>Spring wife and no orbs
Also lucina is cute

bully Lucina!

*Stays in the back, buffing the enemy*
*Is smug because he knows you can't approach him without being Firesweep'd and Drag Backed*

>Spring wife and no orbs
Me too user. It's a bad feeling.

I wish this was a seasonal outfit

fuck this cunt

Were all here

>>>>>>>two spring characters in last legendary banner
>>>didn't think they would come out in the next out

dumb dumb

Finally done with this banner. Also my luckiest summon yet.

Someone post the non-bully version

>Gunnthra jp voice
super nut

Idol outfit dancer/singer banner fucking when.

Who gets to fuck this?

>tfw have to choose between spring wife or a healer

Dumb frogposter.

bully veronica~

post husbandos

reminder legendary banner is bait banner. 8% is worse than split 5% with focus and non focus

Ignis a good alternative to glimmer for nowi? I don't have any skill fodder for that right now.

I hope you complain in the survey how the Tempest Trials forces you to pull from their banner and if you don't get shit you're fucked. I wish they make the Askr trio ALWAYS 40% if not what's their fucking point of existing?

You will never trick me, Merric/Seth/Peri. When I roll a focus I WANT A FUCKING FOCUS

>my wife finally powercrept

rest in pieces

How would you feel if there was a yukata banner and they were all inexplicably fliers with no justification or art/sprites indicating this.

But don't you love us?

WHEN THE FUCK IS THRACIA? THIS ISNT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE NO ONE WANTS OC DONUTS.

>!
He's been waiting for this

this is only true if you wanted to snipe colors, it's still better overall if you don't care what you get

Some time I hope, would've thought Japan would love an Idol Banner, and they could all be singers/dancers, it'd be perfect

No heck off this is the only time going sniping colorless is going to be worth it.

>”someone make a new thread already!”
>”lol not that one.”
Epic

just can't wait to get ryoma'd 3 times in a row in search of ziguldo or brave boi with any ivs

>All those anons that complained about Ryo's art
>Not complaining about Ueda's or Zaza's art
pls
Please
PLEASE FIX FROBIN'S ART
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thracia characters are OC’s though

it's a shit thread

What's his name again,/feg/?

>reddit is one of the options on the survey
B-BROS?

So how fat is Gunnthrá's ass that she has to have both legs on one side of the horse saddle?

please read
> if you don't care what you get

if you want only specific characters of a specific color then you should not pull

Got chu, famalam.

*inhales*

Remember to ask for more GHB’s and more literally who fodder in the 3* and 4* pool

The day Veeky Forums starts appearing as an option on these things, is the day it's truly dead.

Pretty fat.

1* and 2* pool fucking WHEN?

it's your fault for not making it sooner, dumbass.

So who will be replacing the current winter banner? I don't wanna spend orbs till I see the next preview.

My baby batter is for you

wtf
her hair looks like its plastic

More seasonal shit.

Dear lord those hips. She could pop out triplets with little effort.

Linde Julia and Seliph

I like Maeshima

i dont know anything about dew but I want to suck his dick

Looks like candy

ya i know, that why i'll only free pull and gtfo out of there even if onee-san is not a freebie, i barely pulled something other than hector on the last one when i wanted anything but hector. I might not have 80% of this banner but idc in particular about any of them. Maybe next lego will be better

>People prefer this over Fjorm
Shame on you.

People don't complain as much about them because, as far as I know, they haven't gotten more work on new units after their initial batch. Ryo keeps getting to draw new units despite the fact that he's an untalented piece of shit.

Well?

Dew is one of the very few FE shotas that are useful and not annoying.

green needs to start sharing their mommies

I wanna smite Anna, if you know what I mean.

The end of Cecilia.

>There actually is a game where Ryo drew ALL the characters
I was to scarde to look it up though.

It's about damn time.

Ryo is a lady user

Answer me people

>all those Cecilia discussions in the few days
>now a new green Cav tome comes out for the first time in ages
Why do greens have such a monopoly on Mommies anyway?

will fjrom and new mummy be on the next legendary banner too? will it eventually be 8 legendary heroes?

>post yfw Gunnthra is not free

I want to fuck this boy so badly

just fucking wait until you get optimal fodder dumbass

>probably has awful defense
>gets shit on by Lyn unlike TA Raven Bowbreaker Cecilia
doubt.jpg

Are FE shotas even annoying aside from Ricken and Hayato? Ewan?

I'd be more surprised if she was free.

>Wanting even more free horse cancer

Woah ok Jamke

Boy(female)

uhm guys what did they mean by this

How mad would everyone be if she doesn't end up being free?

Let’s wait for her to drop, Ceciliafag.
Remember that this is Powercreep: The Game

8 lego will mean that we're far past melting point unless something AMAZING happens
12 lego will be a song sung by and eldrich entity that ends this game and there never was hope for the game since the beginning.

Git gud fagatron

i honestly don't care. i wouldn't mind a free unit

Should I spend my remaining 20 orbs on the winter banner or save it for the legendary banner?

How many people actually expect her to be free? Seriously there's no way it's happening.

The best kind.

cute teen ursula

Every time I waste 20k on someone they get powercrept. A week ago I promoted Cecilia hoping for a new green tome cav to show up. Guess it worked .

The excuse of running out of characters for GHB’s is stupid. There are SO many characters in the series like Navarre who start out as recruitable enemies. Like you could have Shiva or idk Jill as GHB’s even though they are banner potential. There are also way more minor bosses too, I don’t get why they want to stall them so much.

>le powercreep
Also I'm just saying that Cecilia will probably keep her niche while the new unit will definitely be better all around.

Why would she be free? Fjorm makes sense because she's the focus for the story, but Gunnthra is probably not.

There will be a max of 4. Red and Colourless are remaining. And they'll all be females because no one will spend money otherwise.