Has anyone really made REAL money from any coins on here?

Has anyone really made REAL money from any coins on here?
I mean, thinking about it is just too good to be true, for some coins a person from here would have made 100k just from having 1k dollars in a coin.

Something seems fishy somehow.

If you would have put an equal amount pf money on every stock, cryptoshit, etc. shilled on Veeky Forums you would have make money.

saved

I made about $12k on ETH from a $2500 investment. I'm also holding POSW and that should net me at least 400% returns in a few months

Eth was shilled here in its very early days. People bought in at $0.5-$1. They made literally 50x what they bought in at if they held until now.

You're a fucking retard if you're actually holding POSW. I know you're probably shilling, but if you aren't you need to cut your losses with that pump n dump.

t. doesn't understand POSW

I put a few hundred into ETH when it was being discussed here last year. As of today it's at $3,500. Not a life changer, but it's some nice gainz.

I fully understand it, and it has no real advantage over existing exchanges except that the risks are substantially higher. You're a fucking retard for investing in POSW.

t. STILL doesn't understand it

Saved for the collage

I consider myself rather disciplined in my trading strategy but even I average about 40% gains per month trading just BTC and ETH.

Not too bad.

>no real advantage over existing exchanges who keep all the staked coins for themselves and still make you pay them fees

lmao.

Mined 20 ETH back in the day. Was living in college, so didn't even have to pay for power (other then what I would pay regardless). Pretty good return on investment desu.

they are just scammers want to meme other into buying memecoins. Stay away senpai

I'm at 12k profit rn and in total disbelief

fucking it's not even real user

Nobody who has made any real "profit" on cryptoshit has ever actually been able to cash out

ur so fucking stupid just stfu

got about $550,000 from mostly bitcoin and some ethereum, so yes, its very much possible

the difficulty is then moving this money or protecting it in some way that doesnt let the IRS rape you

How much did you put in though?
Not impressive if you started with $500,000

if you even want to cash out. id rather keep most of it in crypto than pay huge amounts of tax until more services exist to buy items without a middleman bank

just pay your taxes nigger

definitely less than $3k, mostly from trading the big pumps in ethereum but there was a lot of natural appreciation due to bitcoins huge rise so its not like i hit some 50xs with single huge trades

Okay then yeah that's pretty impressive.

its not that impressive though, its mostly good timing and luck. i still think its a lot harder to make that kind of money starting right now unless you're prepared to wait

so many new shitcoins being created every day makes it impossible to know what the market is going to latch on to, it was a lot easier back when most people ignored everything but the top 5-10 coins.

I made a lot. And i continue doing so. Does that mean that you should buy? Probably not.

It will burst some day. It will go up again. And so on.

If i wasnt kinda wary and playing it safe and conservative i would probably have x2000-3000. I have an honest x600 right now. I started with a small amount and took me 3 years. Changed my life. Half the money are still on. I may lose like 50% of it or double once more.

Protip: Trust noone. Find something and put a small amount 50-100$. Then follow it and see what people say and what news are coming/happening correlate with the price. You put that small amount just so that you wanna check what is happening every now and then. When you learn after like a year whats going on you can start putting more/averaging down etc.

btw anarchocapitalism is for shitty kids with no understanding of the workings of world at all that circlejerk all day long.

Bullshit. That compound interest would make you a millionaire in less than a year, starting with just a year thousand. Are you a millionaire?

i started with $300 in feburary, bought pepe cash. dumped that into posw a little bit ago, then dumped that into eth and now i have like 4k+.

I'm up 20k. Bought in the beginning of 2016.

yes, why do you find this hard to believe?

is your mom a career women in her 50s? she's dutch

>cashing out something you can double every week
fucking nocoiners

Can we chat? I have a very stressful job that generates 150k or so a year, i'd like to take a stab at cryptos. Ive done a test run with 750 usd and i'm lurking around 1250 usd...

Well? What's the JAV code? Or at least her name?

Anyway, I haven't really made a profit because I've only been buying, but I'd have a few hundred profit if I were to sell everything I had right now.

I cash out only when I feel like splurging once in a while, why cash out of something that's still in its infancy?

> the IRS
the ONE thing that makes me glad I'm not American.

I've made 12000 from Stratis so far and I was skeptical so only invested a little bit, now I wish I went full on in back then. So yes you can make fuckloads if you pick the right coin at the right time.

>Transfer shitcoin into bitcoin
>Transfer bitcoin into Coinbase or Coinjar
>Transfer bitcoin into your cash account
>Transfer Cash into your bank account

Alternatively
>localbitcoins
>Some guy in a fedora meets you at the park and gives you a million dollars cash