pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5T3zrY1RoyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M-2sqfvIUlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nuSakura very cute
game still put me to sleep

i wish i were karin

Has a returning character ever been gutted harder than maxima? His moveset is literally half as big as it used to be and his main special gets worse and worse with every game.

Who is best fighting game tomboy?

Sakura!

Alex!

*8 way runs behind u*

he looks dumb with his 70s haircut why are they even bringing him back at least give him a mohawk

i like 13 maxima though

he has a simple toolset of 3 basic specials and they cover all the options he needs

he's probably the best grappler alongside daimon

man fuck online

Anyone down for an EC lobby?

Every day that goes by where they don't talk about netcode fixes in jive is another grey hair grown.

Should I get MKX or Injustice 2 in the Steam sales anons? Does anybody play MKX online anymore?

Kum again!
No rude replies please.

Ralf gets similar treatment, command grab got removed, had some funky tackle move, had a dumb kick special, had a ground pound anti air, he only ever keeps the mash gatling punch, the down up charged dive punch and Galactica Phantom

lmao no

Is Cammy's super not Airborne?
I was trying to air parry it but kept getting counter hit

MKX is a meme game for normies
Injustice 2 is a somewhat playable more refined meme game for normies

will /fgg/ ever free itself from the shackles of sniffposting

i hope not

13 maxima is some gay shit. why would you remove a characters combo tools in the kof game that's all about 10 second loop combos using HD

plus not being able to feint vapor canon is nonsense. he's not actively made dogshit for no reason like kof14 maxima and his flaccid vapor canon w/ no range or armor but he's still way toned down from say, kof11

why do you have so many tripfags /fgg/?

it doesn't hit overhead and if you're playing Kolin or Abigail, you need to EX Counter/Parry it

he doesnt even need a big HD combo loop though, you can literally do 5c, 3c xx HD, 5c, 3c xx vapor cannon xx ex super xx neomax and i think it does like 980 damage

isn't it weird that we're all people from different places all over the world with unique backgrounds that have all come together on this website on this board in this general that gets posted every day, multiple times a day to repeat the same memes, post the same pictures, and systematically destroy the fighting game genre very slowly from the inside out? Really makes me think.

*sniff counters*

youtu.be/5T3zrY1RoyQ
nice juri gains ex meter from opponents and draws opponent near when using new vtrigger

cfn?

stop posting this hans moleman looking fuck

I like him in 13, didn't try in 14 but isn't he complet ass in that, as in actual ass even compared to how he's in 13?

Sonicfox is the opposite of normie

vapor canon is about the range of a normal and his armor is gutted

there are other issues but those are the key two that make playing him feel like shit

>systematically destroy the fighting game genre very slowly from the inside out

as if fgg has that kind of influence on anything lmao

Nice. That cammy statue must be pretty big then. I also have the d.va statue and I love it.

Anyone want to play something on Fightcade? I'll see you in any game you like.

lounge full?

99% of you are just middle class white kids from the US or UK. you're not that unique.

anyone got kof11 frame data?

Yeah he's bad in 14. He didn't even get buffs in the patches that buffed the fuck out of everyone.

jiyuna says most people in arcades netplay and the lag is way higher than console

lmao why do people pay 100 yen per match for that

The humble beginnings.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-2sqfvIUlY

They have come so far.

Is this why they hate each other?

What's your OW rank?

Oh so now we're just copy-pasting from r/kappa, huh?

Is arcade crossplay with PSN for BBCF?

>vappa opinions
>kekken
>footfag
kys

>99% of you are just middle class white kids from the US or UK

i wish

is punk sticking with karin? are we gonna see a mass exodus away from the character now that she's getting nerfed? i hope so

name one karin nerf

Is writing a small diary with all the proper punishes and setups for each character a bit too autistic?

no

tfw evo 2010 was when I got into fighting games but then I went to college and didn't watch all the youtubes. Kinda want to watch all the excellent adventures bros. like how many hours are there with mike and gootecks?

I don't know, but LTG definitely always need to be the guy with a different opinion.

stand HK is apparently slower, stand MK is punishable on block

He's picking up Rashid

Universal throw loop nerf. Which is probably a net buff because her neutral is so good.

>st.hk goes from -2 to -4 OB
>st.mk moves from 7f to 8f startup
those are the two i remember off the top of my head

who is best sniff?

kolin army takeover SOON

>sony
>crossplay
lmao

>tfw the 1% of fgg
feelsgoodman

st.mk is -4 ob
st.mk is 8 f instead of 7
st.hk is 12 f instead of 10 f
throw loop gone.

she gets a cc on st.hp now though so maybe that will be good.

None of you will keep playing SC6 just like you can't handle Tekken

Stick to Jive kids

SFV

sfv

Every third match I played yesterday was vs Kolin. It's a nightmare because pic related is my main

High plat. But I mainly just do my placements and don't really bother trying to grind comp much because I mostly solo queue. I do wanna get moira's golden weapon though. Already got tracer and d.va's.

wtf I got btfo

Go back to /r9k

Tekken's been my main game the entire year my dude.

>forgetting the second /
Redditor confirmed

I literally played sciv and v today.

How fast is the drain? You know that it doesn't effect them if you are airborne?

this game is garbage i think i got disconnected im going to bed

I like tekken but I also like ivy's boobs

I hope it lets you walk around and play neutral a lot but I'm worried about the run counters and also how they talk about the rock paper scissors mechanics so much

Same here.

>mfw the only reason I even bought Tekken was because there was no Soul Calibur this year

Tekken is garbage

how do I become a DOA player?

fuck posted in the old thread so i'll ask again,
how do i menat i dont really understand...
am i just supposed to footsie people to death with her dumb normals and use orbs to make people scared of pressing buttons/doing stuff?

Chunlike is the 3rd lowest played female char and she has the most costumes.

yo I got Melty Blood on steam but my PS4 controller isn't working, how do I fix this shit? My controller works in every other game

watch high level menat play

My connection is all over the place today. Sorry about that. Ggs.

The game has a pretty comprehensive tutorial. It literally teaches you like 90% of what you need to know.

Don't get the steam version. It ass

Cool so when I lose to you in Tekken I can just tell you to see me in ow :)

>i got melty blood on steam

It doesn't answer the question

you can get that game for free

>15 minutes of gooby and mike beating up the equivalent of sfv silver scrubs

damn that was bad

And I can tell you to see me in doa or soul calibur afterwards.

In all seriousness though, how will Disney faggots who paid $100 day1 for the (((Hollywood))) advertisement known as Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?

Good to build meter, but she won't get 50/50 after anti airing, because it CC aerial attacks.

StHP is generally better at anti airing.

>am i just supposed to footsie people to death with her dumb normals and use orbs to make people scared of pressing buttons/doing stuff?

thats what you do until you get vtrigger
then you do random slide into vtrigger cancel and do a 30 hit meme combo that you trainingboared for 2 weeks
then you still lose because it barely did 300 damage and now you have nothing left

Man fuck that game anyway

we need to buy more censored costumes bros...please...