pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Last map

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pJLqZ0ua
poeaffix.net/jw-searching.html#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is Poet's pen a meme or is it actually good?

It allows to scale your spells off attack speed.

It's actually good. Spells cast 4 times per second (or more with shaped gear) with a level 24 spell. I've taken out Shaper with a build I only invested ~150c into, and it has pretty good clear speed as well.

its actually good and fun

i need help i dont deal enough damage

pastebin.com/pJLqZ0ua

>favorite footprint is a league rewards
Guess I'm never getting that.

>Found all shaper memory
>quest says talk to Zana
>Zana has no new dialogue options, just comment on 15th fragment
Did I broke the game, or GGG just hadnt finished it?

>explained in details with a colorful and intuitive infographic how to sextant block your atlas to /poeg/ using my own resources to fix atlas mistakes and achieve the perfect balance between currency usage, profit and xp/h
>/poeg/ didn't listen
>/poeg/ is now stuck with a bricked 150/157 atlas with 3 pits and 2 torture chambers to run

>favorite footprint is a league rewards
Breach, I assume?

how did /poeg/ manage to become even worse than it ever was before? how?

sorry for being a brainlet but why is the brass dome so expensive last league it was worth 1 alch max

Block builds are more popular. Items inexplicably become valuable every league.

last league guardian maps were like 3c
now they are 30c

reminder ggg is intentionally flagging certain accounts so they're unable to get certain drop-only maps and are forced to buy them from other players

??

I'm not sure if this is true but this is how I feel since the last three leagues.

:^)

just to clairfy

the best thing i can do early on in the atlas is run maps connected to maps i haven't done yet and hope that new maps drop, correct? or am i doing something horribly wrong?

How does this even happen? Does shaper appear at some point or am i totally fucked.

>years after years the fat fuck of chris still can't figure out how his game should play
>every single "big update" fails to address balance issues but manages to siphon even more fun out of the game by pigeonholing you into some mindless meta build if you want to progress
>it's literally the same unplayable garbage no matter what they do

nice game poetards

i can also sell 3 identical maps to get a higher tier map or 5 random maps of the same tier. is there anything else i can do?

buy maps from zana

Which builds for boss killing? IS ancestral warcheif facebreaker a good choice? I just want to shit on bosses. I don't care if clear speed is shit as long as its not painfully slow.

afaik heavy strike is the strongest cheap build

spectre summoner :^)
no really its fucking broken

>pillars of arun as summoner
Gay as shit.

>mfw still no leyline map drop even though i ran flooded mine a lot of times now
haha...

how h*rd is caer blaidd

dislike the new animeposter
hate gookposter
hate freeshitter
hate catposter (but fortunately he fucked off back to his casual games)

give me back my old poeg

>pigeonholing you into some mindless meta build if you want to progress
MIRROR
ARROW
TRAPS

buzzwords
buzzwords
buzzwords

you're still here

I'm running shaped vaults at a steady pace, only issue is having to spend 40c on sextants every fourth map.

>favorite feet are hidden by shoes

Ranger barefoot skin when

: ^ )

> making 40c in four maps
How?

>958x740
How's life in Poland these days?

My Atlas is 156/157, I'm making a lot of profit and I don't run bad maps

I reckon /poeg/ on the whole is just bad and running like non-chiselled 15% packsize T15s or some stupid bullshit, then complaining that they can't sustain maps

It's unfinished.

No more so than GC mines, and it involves a lot of clunky micromanagement. Admittedly not as clunky as having to leave the game open forever so that your T16 spectres don't go away, but it's still clunky, and it still requires a 10ex build if you don't want to be shit.

Yeah, you can clear red maps with a tabula, but so can a touch of anguish frostblade raider.

>thinks he was ahead of everyone else in what was obvious from the beginning of the league and in many ways before it
>probably copied most of it from reddit or a streamer
>posts about his standard, cookiecutter atlas in a masturbatory fashion every thread, thinking himself somehow special

Feels good man

>your face

It's not. The only thing which might be concerning is that the ice wolf uses vaal glacial hammer, so if you don't have an indirect movement skill you need to be ready for that.

>/poeg/ on the whole is just bad
are you just realising this now or what

I'm very careful with gameplay, that's why I ask. Say I did what some guides seem to recommend and simply transmuted lots of maps and speed ran them without backtracking to catch all the monsters, simply to have something to attack at all times, what would happen? Would I just run out of maps?

> the game becomes playable once you reach 150+ map completion
That's when the game is supposed to be over, not when you start playing it.

>tfw you're retarded and you realize much later how you could greatly optimize your build simply by replacing and shuffling around a few skill gems

>Shaped Infested Valley
P A T R I C I A N

went to check for any jewels similar to this and one that's exactly the same as mine goes for 15ex is this guy baiting me? I still dont know my way around this game

The game is never over, my man

There are always more numbers to grind for in Chris Wilson's Combined Slot Machine and Skinner Box™

I try the game after every big update hoping for a change but it never comes.

Wait, you have sextants on Vaults itself as well every time you run them?

maybe you need to learn from the past and stop coming back here

real talk, maybe poe/arpgs are just not for you

Why not, chance to get a goodie.

That's the whole point of the shaped meta, efficient use of sextants via blocking.

I'm pretty sure red sextants dont get blocked by yellow ones. I keep rolling mods that are blocked by my yellow ones whenever i sextant my vault.

Oh misread your post, disregard the reply.

Dropped one on them now.
>Unique boss deals 20% increased damage.
>Maps have 20% quality
Now this doesn't seem to be a very good one, senpaitan. The boss hits hard enough already and I've only got like 7.2k health.

just break through so there's 2 maps surrounding it that are shaper so it never gets stuck

if you do 3 it will ruin ur sextants tho

best thing you can do is have it like this though then it never fucks up, had it like this for about 4 days and it never fucked up, only ever fucked up when I had it surrounding in a circle

poeaffix.net/jw-searching.html#/
Check your affix tiers. You have some awful rolls and for wands people will want high flat ele damage across the board, especially with Piscator's. Multi is near perfect but it's also conditional, better to have non-conditional Global Crit Multi. All in all, sorry to say, it's mediocre.

>lv89
>still no lich

Threadly reminder that Zana is a negress.

>tfw skip PoE for 7 days for travelling
>Comeback and all my asset are devalued
>Down to 5 ex from 12+
Just kill me. What happened to exalt price?

Usual ping is 15ms.
Current ping is 65ms with constant rubberbanding.

How can I unfuck this? Can I reset the map so it gets recreated on another shard?

vaultbros post profit
non-vaultbros need no apply

GGG have a very specific political bent, if you challenge it in any way, it's viewed as hate speech, and the moderators won't respond to you in any way no matter how valid your argument is. You can say anti white shit all you want though lol

Just 85ex more until your headhunter, almost there!!

Maybe you'll get it by the last month haha slowpoke

vault boss spooks me

>we wuz hardcore and shit, discussing builds all day

how would a perfect atlas look? an straigh line from start to the middle? or that can't be done?

They are, having 99% of possible choices being worthless isn't.

yea straight line is best, just directly to shaper without any dicking around

how do you use the trading on the official website? do they have a tutorial somewhere? this better not be some p2w only function

>dozens of hours without a meaningful upgrade
SSF is suffering.

It's p2w. You need to buy the premium stash to be able to trade

you know a line is a line? doesn't matter if its curved or straight?
maybe i should phrased it different

If you don't return to check every vendor you have access to after every levelup to buy items to vendor, you will never leave poorfag-tier

You have to buy a premium tab or use a third party tool called Acquisition (free)

>give in and buy an unid leyline map already from somebody
>get 7 map drops
wut

wait why would need to buy low tier maps like that

because it didn't drop after clearing flooded mine numerous times

Elder just showed up on Shaped Vault for me. Would I need to run Shaped Vault to get Red Elder or could I save some money by running a normal Vault?

ggg flags certain accounts so they can't get drop-only maps so you're forced to buy them from other players

can someone come kill chimera in an ele reflect for me, you can have fragment and loot just need completion

>Mine my bitcoin

>never get vaal zones or gems at all

>roll a great amount of pack size for map
>game crashes

you know portals stays open if you log back?

I'm still mainly getting other shit maps in Vaults
>Cursed Crypt
>Precint
>Shaped Shore
Where did I fuck up?

it's literal truth, but it's more like an algorithm that distributes drops over the population so people are forced to "trade". It also ensures that there's a steady supply of hyper-low droprate items on the market, like you can get flagged for a kaom's drop for example; which will inflate it's drop chance by an absurd amount until a certain amount have dropped; then it will rotate your flags.

you WILL get tons of a specific unique or map and next to none of another, I was flagged for storm prisons this league, I got like 7 leveling up my first character and zero of the other typical leveling drops (lifesprigs, etc). Last league was axioms and before that it was wurm's molts.

Is there a secret hack to remove that fuckin phasing visual effect?

how do i not die as templar inquistor fire dmg? right now i got nodes in MoM and the fire dmg in top left and top middle

now i know,i got buttmad first

I just got my first unique map(Whakawairua Tuahu), there's no reason to ever run unique maps identified, is there?

All EU gateways are fucked for me (laggy 50-90ms) except London.

Game is lagging hard so turned on a stream.
>Raiz made onii-chan charged dash
>actually made it work
And it looks pretty fun, damn. Haven't really seen this skill used that much.

how should i feel about this?
consider my flasks

>*teleports behind u* sword is good with *teleports behind u* skill
It's like pottery

Do I vendor my quality skill gems for GCPs or is it worth keeping more useful ones for future builds?

Playing ssf.

>crits don't do extra damage
>perfect agony
So it's a flask that gives you 30% less damage?
Bravo GGG