How can a woman make big amounts of money if she is not a whore?

How can a woman make big amounts of money if she is not a whore?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/onNyp
forbes.com/sites/karstenstrauss/2017/01/10/the-20-highest-paying-jobs-in-america-in-2017/#455fa9ea2594
knoxvillewholesalegranite.com/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUSTing wealthier men

That's about it

Sales.

that's still whorish. something she can do without men's help?

Work her way up to a CEO (or similar) position through "diversity" and "empowerment"

Or invest in crypto, but women are too stupid to get their heads around it so it's not really an option

but when you're nobody, a girl with 0$ in her pocket and want to earn $200 quick without anything like prostitution or selling body involved

Y-you can move in with me

WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SPECIFY YOUR GENDER. KILL YOURSELF.

asking for a friend

Sell bottles of water at intersections. Write a sign saying tuition money. If you're a girl, you could probably sell like 3-4 bottles every stop light. Its summer too.

Sell "bottles of water" at intersections. Write a sign saying tuition money. If you're a "girl", you could probably sell like "3-4 bottles" every stop light. Its summer too.

>invest in crypto, but women are too stupid to get their heads around it

Who knew there were so many women on Veeky Forums?

They mostly work at starbucks

By being a legitimately ambitious and intelligent person, with diverse interests, connections and fresh ideas.

Buying in the dips

become a whore

Work in sales.

Incidentally espionage favors women heavily because they are typically better spies than men.

>I don't want to do something whorish
Translation: I'm too ugly to fetch a worthwhile price on anything whorish I do

HR manager

Sell drugs steal kill people

I laughed

1.marry someone with big amounts of money
2.divorce
3.enjoy big amounts of money for the rest of your easy, worthless life

uh getting a job like everyone else

3 years ago I would say play on twitch.com as a girl, but that ship has probably sailed. 7 years ago it would be youtube.

Moral of the story - look what's hyped up today, and start now, so in a few years you can be successful. Success is not instant.

that's whoring just as op mentioned.

So what you are saying is that you are ugly.
Luckily you are a woman and you have life on easy already because of that.
Learn basic programming, apply for libcuck companies that push the diversity agenda.
Woala, you're now set to sue the company for discrimination the minute after they fire you when they realize how badly they fucked up by hiring you in the first place.
Collect that paycheck rinse and repeat

am grill too

here's what you do: get a skill, exchange skill for money. i webdev while studying. it's not even half decent but i pull in a couple grand/mo. bulk up savings, repeat.

if you're good at your skill, people will give you MORE money, neat

if you want to make money off of how you're specifically a ~~GIRL~~, then basically everything is just a prostitution variant. if being girl is your skill -> obvious answer is obvious.

how do it get into web dev user?

google, w3schools is great if you're 100% a beginner

start like this with learning languages: HTML -> CSS -> JS

>if you're good at your skill, people will give you MORE money, neat

Translation: if you're a girl, you can easily make money in any STEM field because muh empowerment

Whats the best JS library to learn? Do you have a portfolio? How do you get work?

mETH

How dare you imply that women can only "MAKE IT" by whoring themselves out. Just take a look at this strong independent woman here. You know how successful she is without me saying so.

i know you're shitposting but i wanted to see the truth in this so made two simple webdev fronts under different pseudonyms a while back. one displayed my gender, one didn't mention any defining pronouns and the pseudonym was unisex.

girlstudio earned more from female clients, almost no male clients. nogenderstudio earned mostly from male clients, some female. girlstudio earned less overall, clientbase was really stable/ lots of return clients. nogenderstudio had income spikes with flakier clients, overall more lucrative but the lows were brutal. neat to see.

i have a portfolio and there is no best JS library to learn because there's always a new one popping up. stick to the big popular ones and pick up as you go.

i got work by providing dirt cheap minor code snippets to friends/clients from previous UI/UX work. that snowballed into people asking me for layouts, themes, and then websites. it probably helps that i had a proven skillset prior to that that i paired with webdev (design+knowing how to design for web content).

OP specified that we're talking about a girl.

I've actually seen successful females in business. They exist, surprisingly, and the ones that succeed multiple times are the most ruthless, dangerous but smartest. 99% of them were raised/trained by their business-minded father.

One of them, I've dated. She was 23 and owned a small hotel and a whole timeshare vacation complex. She bought them through credit. Probably had over a million dollars in properties. She got all of this knowledge through her father. Instead of blowing $80k on college, she used the $80k for the properties and took real estate and property management classes. I honestly believe her father cosigned for them or fronted the down payment, do banks just give stuff like that to just anyone? Smart fucking girl though, and she was good looking and never dressed like a slut. She wasn't a pushover and actually maintained the properties quite well. I hear of kids working at Starbucks with $100k in debt, they literally could've just bought property or even just any sort of business like a Starbucks franchise or something and would've been better off in the long run. Holy shit did the jews fuck us over.

Really wish I just fucking converted to her 7th day Adventist church, but that was the major reason we broke up. God I feel so dumb Veeky Forums, I was just some edgy nonbeliever back then. She's with a better man now anyway.

fake boobs is disgusting

>By being a legitimately ambitious and intelligent person, with diverse interests, connections and fresh ideas.

Have you ever met a woman?

Man... I wish I had granite countertops...

so what's the most hyped thing of today, wise guy?

>tfw can't tell if pearlescent white bits are mica or dried-on garlic skins

laughed hard

>Woala
USA detected
VoilĂ 

hey user
their minimum wage cashier job brings big money
I mean there must be plenty of people in india and africa who would love that kind of pay

Were all whores. Just to different masters.

under rated

Huh, until the cops start showing up for illegal merchandising.

Refs in HYIPs, women tend to seduce stupid little men the best.

I'm a slutwhore to ETH baby

women who go into science degrees tend to do well, assuming they like it because there is a huge gap in that field. This is also assuming they spent a lot of effort on their grades.

Where do I find kill people to steal

Interesting

Couple grand a month on a side gig is what most of them NEETs here dream of, it's not little

Deep

Maid

Why?

Your cheerleaders don't count faggot.

Get a job, dipshit.
Or stream your tits on Twitch.

By pretending that you are slut

She crashed billion dollar businesses keck.

same way as a man? being very good at something profitable and having the motivation to put in lots of time = money

"3-4 bottles" should just be 3-4 "bottles"

Ethereum obviously

then being a girl has nothing to do with it you fucking retard

Yup, this guys wife just took $43,000,000 from him today. Now I know why so many guys are turning into trannies nowadays.

Tits or GTFO.
imgur.com/gallery/onNyp

But seriously - learning a skill and then applying that skill in the marketplace has worked for many people over many generation.

We should have our first million in another 2 years (yay compounding). I have a PhD in AI and make $110K in FL. She has a MS in MechEng, has her own business for $75K. Here is a list of "good skills" - forbes.com/sites/karstenstrauss/2017/01/10/the-20-highest-paying-jobs-in-america-in-2017/#455fa9ea2594
Our female intern has 4 publications, graduates with a BS bnext week, and has a job offer for $66K+benes starting.

Looks to be knoxville granite. You can get it from a wholesaler (knoxvillewholesalegranite.com/). Images is from website.

This is true. Men will take pleasure talking to the woman and end up buying the shit.

who is that girl???

When you're nobody? With nothing in your pocket? Well you said big bucks in the o.o and now you're saying $200. If a guy was broke with nothing in his pocket his options would be to suck cock or rob someone. My advice to your "friend" don't get in that position to begin with