wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NINyylPSRk4
dirge.tv/ffrk/event-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BE WHEN

first for kuja is the cutest boy

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

wrong

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

CLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUD

Anyone around to help with Shemhazai? Starting with the U+, hosting

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT VALGARGIMANBO
I CAN SUB 30 ALL THE MAGICITES AND I CAN'T CLEAR THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

vain soldier did everything wrong

Is this the same user who was blowing his top over it yesterday? Exact same advice. You can't block the stop, but Valigarmanda has no resistance whatsoever to Mind Breakdown. Dump as much MND debuffs on it as you can and use MND accessories so you can get hits in before it uses Freezing Dust again.

If that doesn't help you nothing will.

The vain soldier may have done everything wrong, of this we cannot be certain. Many such characters fit this description in Final Fantasy.
However, the True Hero fits neither of those descriptions. He is neither vain nor a soldier, and he certainly didn't do anything wrong.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP MY MIND BUFFED AND HIS MIND DEBUFFED IF I'M STOPPED, HUH?
FUCK
D200 MY LITERAL ANUS, THIS SHIT IS BOUNDLESS

Should I be pulling for this fire chain banner, /ffrk/ bros? I’m a noob playing for a week and I’ve only pulled on the 3 half price banner. I have Vincent and Auron with fire USBs.

And I should only be pulling 11x right, never singles?

You're either baiting me or you're actually retarded. He doesn't use Freezing Dust until some time in; gear your dedicated support for as much MND as possible and land that before anything else. If you still don't have time to re-debuff the Breakdown before he recasts Freezing Dust then you're fucked, that's pretty much it.

I'm not sure who you're referring to, as there are no FF characters with that name to my knowledge, thus making this post irrelevant to the thread.
Unless you're trying to make a poor pun on the name of a FF character that actually did do no wrong, in which case at least try harder.

Is this actually going right now and I miss it, or did you not find enough

SO AM I JUST SUPPOSED TO R5 FUCKING MIND BREAKDOWN NOW?
IS THAT WHAT CONSTITUTES A FIGHT?
IT IS UNIRONICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP BUFFS AND BREAKS UP WHEN HE ONLY GIVES YOU 2 SECONDS OUT OF EVERY 20
YOU ONLY GET 2 RW USES, THATS NOT ENOUGH TO LAST YOU THROUGH EVEN TWO OF HIS SHITTY WAVES

I AM NOT A RETARD I SWEAR I AM ANGRY

Jesus Christ user calm down and post your team

thread was completely ded, figured that might be the case with all the events going on. already asked before so I figured it might be faster if I just ook ook'd him down in single player, don't worry

Yeah, there's so much new stuff. If anyone tried to master all the new dailies + motes + events and then do the weekly magicite dungeon, starting from dailies last week I only had enough stamina to finish everything now. That's counting all my stamina potions, but it should slow down thankfully now that I'm done with it.

Have you prayed to the thunder god today /ffg/? Will you get delitad or get something useful from the 5* ticket?

R2 or R3, Faris' USB2, any penta break, all work. Especially together. Magic users do well too since they have good mind. I don't even have Krile legend dived and she got free from it shortly after an almost maxed out dived Vanille.

that ticket is today? thought we were like 3 days out

>phantom train raid
oh yeah this is a thing

Do we have any people around for this? Might as well ask since it's only 1 stamina and raiding with fungahbros tends to be more interesting than doing them single player

My last two rainbows were literally vanilla Ramza and Delita. A dupe thunder god to complete the trio would be amazing. So I'll say it now

THANK YOU BASED THUNDER GOD

Yeah maybe I can help

The next daily reward is the 5* ticket

it's up

Think Mind Breakdown might be useful for this fight.

3/4 opening to pubs in a couple of minutes. Could use a Ramza/Onion Knight and wall

You guys ready for your Queens, Delitas, Lightnings, Merc Ramzas and other useless 5* units tomorrow?

I have all of them so I'll at least be set for a 7*

Fuck, i missed it

Hey, Leader!

>one eternity later the room crashes
AAAAAAAAAAAA

now's your chance to get in

Yda's unique would work wonders with Zell's USB.

One. Eternity. Lateur.

Damn we were packing heat.

That lag tho

At least there was only 1 victim. Thanks for helping out

Extreme Fest 2017/2018

Odds & ends:
>Ramza gets updated to Knight 5*
>New USBs expected for Ramza & Seifer at a later date

New mechanics:
>Increased chain limit - Certain Limit Chain effects now goes up to 150 count, instead of 99.
>Increased elemental boost - Certain Limit effects now gives large elemental boost, roughly 1.25x of the chains with small elemental boost
>New effect: Regenga - Has lower duration than normal Regen effects, but in exchange it does a fixed heal amount instead of proportional to the character's HP.

--

BANNER 1
>Ramza LCSSB - Activate Holy Chain (150%), Party ATK +50% and large Holy Boost
>Seifer LCSSB - Activate Dark Chain (150%), Party ATK +50% and large Dark Boost
>Urara USB - 0CT Medica h85, Party Regenga (2000) and Quickcast 2
>Urara BSB - Medica h85, Party Guts and Burst Mode (Cmd 1 - Self MND +20% and Quickcast 3 | Cmd 2 - Medica h25)
>Urara LMR - Low chance to additionally heal party a small amount when using Bard abilities
>Seifer LMR - Start battle with EnDark

>Reoccurring relics: Tyro USB3, Orlandeau USB, Penelo BSB2, Celes BSB2, Sephiroth BSB2, Deuce BSB, Tyro LMR, Orlandeau LMR

BANNER 2
>Gilgamesh LCSSB - Activate Fire Chain (150%) , party ATK +50% and large Fire Boost
>Gilgamesh USB2 - 10xST Fire/Non-ele physical dmg, EnFire, self EX Mode "No Questions asked!" | EX Mode "No Questions asked!" - self ATK +30% and chase Samurai abilities with 1 or 4 or 6 or 10xST Fire/Non-ele physical dmg, no of hits chosen randomly
>Gilgamesh BSB2 - 8xST Fire/Non-ele physical dmg, EnFire, Burst Mode (CMD 1 - Self Retaliate and enter "As One" mode; in "As One" mode, self Instant Cast 3 and release "As One" mode | CMD 2 - 4xST Fire/Non-ele physical dmg; in "As One" mode, 5xST Fire/Non-ele physical dmg)
>Gilgamesh LMR - Low chance to doublecast Samurai abilities

>Reoccurring relics: Terra UOSSB, Terra USB, Bartz USB, Terra Flash Art, Terra BSB2, Bartz BSB4, Zell BSB2, Lenna BSB2, Terra LMR, Bartz LMR

>Vaynefag shows his loyalty by hoarding for Vayne and plays him in raids
>no sign of any of the XV cast to be seen, nor any major pulls for them, or any love towards them in their Mobius & BE counterparts from you-know-who-kun
Hmm...

BANNER 4
>Rikku LCSSB - Activate Water Chain (150%), party ATK +50% and large Water Boost

>Reoccurring relics: Tidus UOSSB, Squall UOSSB, Snow LCSSB, Tidus USB, Tidus Flash Art, Squall Flash Art, Squall BSB2, Tidus BSB2, Rikku BSB2, Snow BSB1, Squall LMR, Tidus LMR, Rikku LMR

BANNER 5
>Tifa UOSSB - 3xST Overflow Earth physical dmg
>Ashe UOSSB - 3xST Overflow Lightning magic dmg
>Garnet LCSSB - Activate Lightning Chain (150%), party MAG +50% and large Lightning Boost
>Tifa USB2 - 10xST Earth/Non-ele physical dmg, EnEarth, self ATK/DEF +30% and Monk Ability Double
>Tifa Flash Art - 0CT self medium Monk Ability Boost and increase "Striker Mode" (Striker Mode - Self reduce cast time, up to 3 stages) up to three
>Ashe Flash Art - 0CT EnLightning and self EnLightning Stack
>Garnet LMR2 - Low chance to additionally heal party a small amount when using Bard abilities

>Reoccurring relics: Ashe USB, Tifa BSB1, Garnet BSB2, Aphmau BSB, Selphie BSB2, Tifa LMR2, Ashe LMR

New Record/Legend Materia
Urara
>RM1 - small WHT healing up
>RM3 - medium WHT healing up
>RM4 - medium(?) chance to receive 2x EXP points
>LM1 - small WHT healing up
>LM2 - medium chance to doublecast White Magic abilities

Gilgamesh
>LM1 - small physical dmg up
>LM2 - When critical HP, self full heal, Protect, Shell, Haste and enter Gilgamesh Trance (self ATK/DEF/RES +30% and High Quickcast). Triggers once per battle

>Urara
Who? FF Wiki doesn't even have anything on her.

tyronetta

Elemental affinity (plus = boost, minus = resistance, RS = synergy locked):

BANNER 1
>Orlandeau USB: Holy+ Sword
>Sephiroth BSB2: Dark+ Katana
>Orlandeau LMR: Fire- & Ice- Shield

BANNER 2
>Terra UOSB: Fire+ Sword
>Gilgamesh CSB: Fire+ Heavy Armor
>Terra USB: RS Fire+ Sword
>Terra FA: Fire+ Light Armor
>Terra BSB2: Fire+ Bracer
>Bartz BSB5: Fire+ Light Armor

BANNER 3
>Cloud UOSB: Wind+ Sword
>Cloud USB2: Wind+ Bracer
>Zack CSB: RS Wind+ Sword
>Aerith LMR: Holy- Light Armor

BANNER 4
>Squall UOSB: Ice+ Sword
>Tidus USB: Water+ Blitzball
>Squall FA: Ice+ Light Armor
>Tidus BSB2: Blind+ Sword
>Snow BSB1: Ice+ Light Armor
>Tidus LMR: Water+ Bracer

BANNER 5
>Tifa UOSB: Earth+ Fist
>Ashe UOSB: Lightning+ Sword
>Garnet CSB: Lightning+ Light Armor
>Tifa USB2: Earth+ Bracer
>Ashe FA: Instant KO- Shield
>Garnet BSB2: Lightning+ Staff
>Garnet LMR2: Lightning- Bracer
>Tifa LMR2: Earth+ Light Armor
>Ashe LMR: Lightning+ Bracer

Elarra

Tyro's girlfriend, also known as Elarra!

Oh. Now I know, but why did whoever write it like that? We've got an official in-game appearance of her & her name in global by now. Or was this a copypasta made months ago for JP?

Her JP name is Urara, newfriend.

These are the banners for the current JP fest, and so the JP name was used.

>playing ffx, right before yunalesca fight
>the camera starts having a seizure
I really thought that my game might've been glitching out.
who thought that was a good idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=NINyylPSRk4

It's been over six months of waiting and saving, but the day is here. I'd like to do this in as few pulls as possible because I still want to chase all the Terra and Celes stuff coming soon but I'll go all in for my wife if I have to. Please, lend me your energy!

phase 2 when

100-gem dupe, but II synergy is so poor that its ok for now.

Everyone give me your energy /ffg/. I've rationed myself enough for two pulls on this banner for Bartz's USB (and hopefully a few bonuses since my only dupe is Gladio's BSB). I've gotten atrocious luck recently so I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Sent!

>check list for any+earth sword
>+earth hammer
>+earth axe
fuck you

sending but only if you'll send some to me when the time comes

Why do none of you know about Merc Ramza's 7*? That shit's nutso, he is another top tier tank.
I dunno if he's Wilhelm 7* level, but I do know that he's somewhere between Willy and Basch

TIFAS!

already had her obs so very happy.

They made his AoE cover moves have a cooldown so if he ever dies and the cooldown isn't over you're SOL.

Pull #1
Alright, we're off to a great start! The OSB, my most desired relic, still eludes me though. Time to keep pulling.
Thanks, I will! When are you pulling?
Congrats fellow Tifabro

Pull one andy not off to a great start. One more shot.

Nox just crashed during a pull. I saw it was 1/11 but didn't see any relics yet, what's gonna happen?

They'll be in your inventory

The animation is just for show, they're already in your box.

Gotta wait for the Dawn Warriors event for one of those

Check your inventory

YES I FUCKING GOT IT. Thanks everyone!

>D75 boss event
what the fuck is this

grats

Two-parter.

Good luck tifabro

GIVE ME SOME MEME MAGIC

I hope your father dies.

Pull #2
No screenshot but it turned out to be 1/11 Ingus BSB, which is nice since I was hoping to pick up his chain.
Thanks guys, found it.
Awesome, great job! You're very welcome

To recieve meme magic touch fluffy butt

Here you go!

Pull #3
>get a disco ball
>Galuf USB
It begins.

YES
YESS
YESSSS
FUCK YOU VALIGARMONBOZIA

TURNS OUT THE KEY WAS (I SHIT YOU THE FUCK NOT) R5 CHAKRA ON TIFA.
I SHIT YOU THE FUCK NOT.
NEVER FUCKING MAKE ME DO THAT AGAIN DENA. THAT WAS MORE PAINFUL THAN AIGAION.
FUCK.

Pull #4
And now the first all dupes pull. I must press on.
Congratulations user, glad my waifu could help! Pour yourself a drink and relax for a bit.

You're so fucking retarded

>using this much mythril
but why

YESS

Considering I already have Butz USB and Ingus BSB1, these two were the top prize of the banner for me, with Butz BSB2 close behind. Thanks for the luck guys! Maybe now I can sub30 Hydra.

If Vaynefag could get all of his husbando's relics that night, I'm sure you can get it today Tifanon.

>all these disco balls
fuck you faggots leave some for me on banner 3 I need the gorilla starter kit

Pull #5
Nice to finally have a Rydia relic, and some magic earth damage for once.
Retarded, devoted. Tomato, tomato
You must be new here
Niiiiice, congrats on the chain! And thank you!

Pull #6
I don't care about the dupes because I got the chain! Now I just need her OSB, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon!

Watching how much mythril it took to get all these Ingus CSB scares me. I already failed to get it last time and I only have enough for two 11xs now. I want to believe but you guys are really spooking me.

Pull #7
GALUF'D
Guess I really am in for the long haul trying to get this OSB, an opportunity I'll never have again. Finally got Maria's BSB so I'm happy about that, missed it last time I chased Tifa relics in a fest last summer.
Good luck, chase your dreams!

youre 10/14 on this banner now just missing
6*: chicken knife, god hand
BSB: gigant axe, master fists
so heres some extra gl

Pull #8
Well, I reforged her first BSB. Now I can do it with her second. Getting nervous here, I'm eating into my savings for VI and I have really bad luck when it comes to trying to get a specific 6* on a banner (see the DoC banner, which only had 2 6*s and I got 6 Zack CSB and only one Tifa USB).
Thanks so much!

>using this much mythril
so this... is the power... of waifufagging... wow

dirge.tv/ffrk/event-list/

Pull #9
Winner, winner, Chicken (Knife) dinner!
Guess I'm gonna dive Bartz now. At least I would, if Zack hadn't eaten all my motes (and still needs 3 nodes to be filled out). Anyone know when we're getting the 4 hit single target earth spellblade?

I'm sending you my EX rank luck when pulling 6* for VII

Should be halfway into january, when the Rem event arrives.

Grats, Tifa will become god tier in JP. And her Flash Art makes her expand her element range.

Have some luck tifanon.

Did you also get spooked by Vaynefag's 1600 mythril sink?