imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/HJuSdEQt

Never got a Legendary reforge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDKo6OjA_P0
youtube.com/watch?v=qg4qFkC0rN0
terraria.gamepedia.com/Cell_Phone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How would floating islands be more interesting?

More of them, with more neat structures on them, maybe? It's kinda hard to do anything with them since the sky zone is so small in Terraria.

An antiaris video is out youtube.com/watch?v=BDKo6OjA_P0

Significantly increase their size, increase the number of buildings on them, have some nice paths leading between the buildings, and possibly give them a new mob or two

Floating bridges between close islands, be it just a series of tiny floating blocks or an actual bridge

We got to 734/750, not bad all things considered

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Crimson
>Superior stats on items
>Crimson rod > vilethorn in my opinion, though I understand it's situational
>Ichor instead of cursed flames for golden shower and other amazing ichor weapons
>No world feeders on early expert hardmode killing you from 400 HP in about 4 hits, having 1k HP, and having high defense toward your pre-hardmode weapons
>No swarms of annoying flying enemies
>Because of that, it's infinitely easier to build bridges/rails/arenas over the crimson to avoid enemies
>I prefer vampire knives over the scourge
>I prefer crimson mimics for certain items like the flesh knuckles
>I like the ambience more

>48 horsecocks last thread
>it still wasn't enough

One person can only handle so many cocks at once

Corruption
>Better music
>Cooler color
>Better atmosphere
>Enemies don't make awful and annoying sounds unlike Crimson
>Enemies aren't just reskinned zombies and spiders
>World generation is unique, as opposed to just more tunnels and caverns like in Crimson
>World generation makes for an early game challenge
>Vilethorn is far more useful overall in early game
>Musket is far more satisfying to use
>EoW is more fun than BoC, even if it is less unique
>I like the idea of a sick and corrupting world better than one made of flesh
>Corruption spreading makes more sense than flesh spreading
>Doesn't try too hard to be edgy
>Ebonwood looks nicer than Shadewood
>Demonite looks better than Crimtane
>Ebonstone looks better than Crimstone
>Demonite Brick looks WAY nicer than Crimtane Brick
>A bit of nostalgia goes a long way
Off the top of my head

Crimson has better armor and weapons, but they get outclassed almost immediatly anyway. Ichor is also better than Cursed Flames, there's no denying that.
Overall i massively prefer Corruption.

Bump before bed.
Good night

are we finally dead?

We may die, but horsecock is eternal

Comfy serb eventually. I finally found a modder that was willing to accept a commission to create a mod. As soon as it's done, I'll finalize my choice on which 3rd party host to use (since I want it to be up 24/7 and don't want shit to lag by hosting it on my own PC) and post the IP

can we get a Veeky Forums server going
preferably modded

no

I'm going to create a server soon-ish, depending on how long it takes for the modder mentioned here to finish making this mod. I already know most of the mods I'm going to add, but what did you have in mind as far as mods go?

>>No world feeders on early expert hardmode killing you from 400 HP in about 4 hits, having 1k HP, and having high defense toward your pre-hardmode weapons
Instead Crimson have those annoying shithead Ichor Stickers that can snipe you with really fast piss streams that do about 150 damage a piece and lowers your defense by 20.

>Ichor stickers
Apples to oranges, but they're easier to kill even in groups of 2-3 than 1 world feeder, largely due to world feeders being invincible most of the time (behind solid blocks in an unknown direction) while nearby. They're also fairly large, they can't pass through walls, and they're only encountered in the underground crimson, which makes it extremely easy to avoid them by digging around naturally. You don't even have to put in extra effort to avoid most of them. But if you want to, a few stone blocks placed behind you every now and then does the job. They also have only 2/3rds as much HP, 50% as much defense, less than half as much knockback resistance which makes it easier to escape from them, and unlike world feeders you can't get hit multiple times from a single attack by them. There's no comparison. They're vastly easier to deal with, even if you remove that one point above—that you can literally make yourself invincible against them by choosing to block them off, which isn't an option with world feeders

I think getting sniped at by really fast piss while you're fighting something like a Crimson Mimic is a lot harder to deal with than a slow moving worm. Sure I agree that in a 1v1 scenario World Feeders are a lot harder to fight off but you have to consider when you're preoccupied with other enemies as well, like for example when you're fighting against Mimics.

There's also how whenever there's an open space in underground crimson, you know there are going to be a lot of piss shooters everywhere.
>200003107
Oh shit I didn't even notice
Congratulations Veeky Forums!

is a sentry build good

Are any people who have been playing Terraria and posting in these threads since the beginning still here?

If so, do you have any online contact with each other?

I desperately need friends, I'm in a really bad state.

I've been playing since 1.0, joined a few Veeky Forums servers here and there, but never really kept in touch with folks from here.

Well I haven't been playing and posting since the beginning, sorry

>circlejerking

They're too small and have little on them.
I have no idea why they put these in if they were going to be so miniscule.

I prefer Crimson simply because it's more depressing to me, the music in Corruption doesn't really scream "dead".

Waifu mod fucking when REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never, hopefully

Am I allowed to waifu the dryad

Also what happens if I 100% purify before killing wof? Will crimson still be made upon killing it?

Yes, but she'll be swinging with the Party Girl.

Trying to find a Nazar is fucking impossible.
Just rely on this extremely rare drop rate from a rare enemy in a small Dungeon, fuck.

so did the 1.3 console update add in all the items that were in the PC version? is there a list anywhere showing all the items they added? Trying to grab a money trough but the wiki still says it's PC exclusive.

Yes.

yes if the wiki says it was added after 1.3.0.1 then it isnt in the ps4 game/xbone.(tho i think xbone update was delayed or didnt get the hotfix ps4 got)

i got 3 money troughs right away, now i can save my money without leaving the undeground.

Hi

awesome, thanks man, guess it's time to wait for a blood moon.

Floating cities, structures built around and connecting floating islands including cloud caves you can go through, new sky themed enemies, sky theme music, and they change around randomly offscreen.

ok.jpg

she's also getting nailed by this guy

dryad x scrooge x merchant doujin when

They have a 1/50 drop rate. Just fully explore your dungeon, build wooden platforms and place campfires along the way, kill cursed skulls along the way, and you might end up with one pre-hardmode like I do about 1/3rd to 1/2 the time. If you don't get one pre-HM, just keep trying later on in the HM underground hallow/corruption/crimson, or the dungeon again post-Plantera

mirsario is collecting as many shekels as possible, early overhaul leak when

youtube.com/watch?v=qg4qFkC0rN0

10/10 mod.

I had to kill 2480 of these motherfuckers to get a ROD........

Congrats! I remember getting that in between mechanicals. Didn't know how rare it was after a month later when I took a break.

Not yet.
Imma sleep now, so then instead

>install imksushi mod because it seems like a pretty reasonable way to sidestep RNG bullshit while still having to actually play the game
>realise it lets me make the cell phone without even having to wake up the Angler and deal with his faggotry

Absolute 10/10 mod. Best ever. Essential.

What's the recipe for it?

terraria.gamepedia.com/Cell_Phone

The items that make the Fish Finder needed for it are, in vanilla, only obtained by doing the little bastard's fishing quests, with no guarantee of actually getting them.
The mod adds various types of tokens that can drop according to biome and whether or not you're in hardmode, and they can be used at the Tinkerer's Workshop to make various items associated with the biome/mode in question.
16 pre-hardmode fishing for each of the three things that make the Fish Finder, and the rest of the items aren't too hard to get via normal means.
The general idea is that if RNGesus (and Red) is being a cunt and refusing to drop what you're offering (and refusing to implement something resembling a reasonable drop-rate), you can farm up tokens in the process and get the item that way.

Meant that for but oh well

Why isn't he already just a token shop like the tavernkeep?

Tinkerer's does the job well enough to not bother, I guess. Rescue Goblin, buy workshop, use tokens, leave Angler to drown.

Hi

Get out of Veeky Forums

Hi

>go into Expert Hardmode with Thorium
>instant pirate invasion before I can even get started on moving past pre-hardmode gear
>Blood Moon at the same time

Jesus fucking Christ leave me alone.

Please don't defile a cute lizard with your bullshit.

>implying that cute lizard hasn't already been defiled

But by whom?

The Corruption/Crimson

Because you didn't defend the jungle

The jungle can take care of itself.

>not Hallow
and its patron spirit, the Wielder of Horsecock

What does it taste like? Better be fucking skittles

It tastes like cock, user. What would expect?
But the cum tastes like candy mints.

I could get more addicted to that

No clue what cock tastes like.
Would be a nice place to start if it was decent.

Why? D'ya like mints? She's got plenty to share.

It's probably a better idea to start with something that can feasibly fit in your mouth, user. Like a coke can.

Dick sucking class mod when? Start of with pencil dicks then work your way up to moon schlong.

But the Moon Man has nothing below the waist except spine?
oh god standalone moon cock boss

kittydick

Nah.

How can you say no to kittydick?

Because there is no kittydick in Terraria.

Isn't there, user?

Nope.

???

Cat dick does not apply here.

But...it's a dick, on a cat. What else could it be?

Neigh.

You know exactly what you're doing.

My god, it's insidious

What?