/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2524

>Recent News
Granblue Fest happened
- Day 1: pastebin.com/5W94vG7c
- Day 2: grancypher.com/2017/12/23/granblue-fes-2017-day-2-news-roundup/
Balance Update went live - pastebin.com/yMve0nK6

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for December:
11/30 - 12/8 - Divergent Knighthoods
12/8 - 12/20 - Titanic Yeager (Shingeki no Kyojin Collab)
12/15 - 12/25 - A Granblue Carol
12/21 - 12/28 - Xeno Diablo Clash
12/28 - 12/31 - Auld Lang Syne (New Years Event: Cock Edition)
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You

12/21 - 1/4 - New Year's Special (pastebin.com/d2L4VpvH

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Should have added in the OP that KMR shit up co-op.

WTF bros I can't believe KMR fucking killed slimeblasting

>good thread
God bless.

Is Tanya gransexual?

rosetta is so underrated

JK

I'm confused. Two Arcarum tickets are over?

who else /katanalet/ /one0*isenough/ /noflbkatana/

Yeah she is completely underrated

Cuddling by the fire with Rosetta!

Doggo is actually a dog!

Christmas Rosetta is so disappointing. Her skillset looks like a generic SR and her sprite is pretty cheap looking. She doesn't have the cool vine attacks when you user her a skin on her Grand version either.

Assuming I want to meme with dark Sage, should I MH sakura sticc or dark Nirvana?

Just a little more.

she's older than her grand version that's why

C.Rosetta was made when only SR Rosetta existed and the reveal of her being rose queen didn't happen yet

are you planning on dying

I know we usually wait till page 8-10 but that ebin autist has been making shit threads before 750 posts mark so I didn't want to take any chances.

She's older than a lot of things.

Know what's best in life? Wind!

She's too perfect

>12/28 - 12/31 - Auld Lang Syne (New Years Event: Cock Edition)
>still no event banner
what the actual fuck?

When I got Silva on my very first day, was it really a good idea to dump emp in her ougi cap first? I don't think I'll be getting near that cap any time soon.

oh shit that's today

It's a prelude to right behind you.

You know what's even better? Yuisis!

Koke?

Disgusting pedobait

If I make a grid full of ca ong's swords will I chain burst for 20 millions?

>Charioce literally being released tomorrow
>still no art/abilities shown
What the fuck? Normally BDs and shit like that get shipped early so at least one person should have him by now.

Why don't you grind them and find out?

Yes user but they need to be mlb.

KOKEKOKO!

Looking to buy a decent account cause all my rerolls turned out garbage. Leave discord.

Try plebbit

I want to spark Dog right NOW.

Nigger legfest is tomorrow, at least do the rest of the rolls before being stupid.

Cock que cock oh!*

NICE CODING LA

If it works anything like Herm/Gil spear, it caps at 20%

Daria Light?

Your Goddess#2404

So this is why they didn't want to do half-off co-op anymore. Their servers literally can't handle it.

Time going by too fast.

9C633324
Ultimate Bahamut please send help

This issue with co-op really just highlights how incompetent cygames is. They've had issues with large groups of playing simultaneously for years, with Defend Order's launch being a colossal fucking failure because of the servers couldn't take the stress. You'd think at some point they would learn they need to buy more servers, nope, fuck that, make everybody suffer.

After Liza

when are they going to introduce trading. i need to funnel gold bars from my alt onto my main

I don't get why old co-op was fine for years. I don't understand why a bunch of people playing co-op during half-off is suddenly more of a strain on the servers than literally EVERY SINGLE PLAYER spamming 30 man raids during magfest. It has to do something with how they changed co-op. Spaghetti code is definitely in there.

>Doing this slower
>Quest Processing still cucks
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The day trading gets introduced will be the day you will be legit forced to verify with japanese phone. Do you really want that?

why do you guys think it's a server failure and not intentional?

Quest processing is decided by whether or not other people are also going fast so you have 0 control over it.

Not for a second.

>Lucio doesn't care about love.
>Albert already has his paizuri knights.
>Seruel will marry his sister.

Because if it was intentional it wouldn't be a message appearing randomly, it would appear every time for a set amount of time. Instead you can go several hosts in a row without it showing up or you can be locked out for several minutes, it's literally whether or not people are also playing.

Because its related to peak hours. If you do co-op frequently this would be really obvious to you. Before half-off it happened more frequently during busier hours, no matter how active you yourself were. It can happen on your first quest of the day, so it's definitely not related to your personal activity. Then we have half-off co-op turning it from a once every few or a few in a row to literally every time, up to 10+ or more errors in a row. It's definitely related to server activity--whether that's because they literally don't have space on their servers for co-op (this seems strange considering it used to be fine before the co-op change), or it is a throttling mechanism.

I suspect it's a throttling mechanism when they decide they can't create more instances of rooms, but what confuses me is why we never had this issue before the co-op change, especially considering half-off co-op was super popular in the past with no problems.

Fine by me, I have some relatives moving to japan in a year or so :^)

nigger I'm using my alt and main paced at 1 minute each and still get it.

*Albert already has Yurius
*Seruel will marry Naoise

>ubaha skyfall ultimus
>levi stays in place and dodges

so this is the power of earth's strongest...

Albert is a expired Lucio.

>a free story sr character can hit cap in the worst element
Jesus Christ, Reinhardtzar will really save fire.

>Barashit
Who cares you're fucking delusional if you think I'm rolling for some ugly fucking male cow

That's what I just said? You're not in control of whether or not you get it, if there are a lot of people doing co-op then you're fucked.

Doesn't matter. EVERYONE is trying to sanic.

Thanks for the help

can someone do this but with cock and danchou i pay in litecoin

>Reinhardtzar
>ugly

They could have prevented this shithole if they started coopfest day 1.

any user needs a grande? i could host it rn

Me!

>I suspect it's a throttling mechanism
So it's intentional then. Also 5am in Japan isn't exactly what I'd call 'busy hours'.

I mean that she does nothing. Even after her update, her kit is completely unremarkable.

It's a shame it's unplayable without 5* GWs. Poor Yuisis never had a chance.

no one cares

fuck off slime retards you're cancer.

Its intentional, but its not supposed to "slow people down" in a game design sense, it's just supposed to prevent you from getting a much worse error like the page not loading.
Its busy because of half-off. But yes, this will get much worse during nippon peak hours. Usually you only see the error pop up consistently during nip hours, we're just seeing a lot of it now because of half-off. Except it to literally be unplayable during nip hours.

Just ticket Korwa

I just want to reach 101. Eleven ranks in AH will be hell for my mental state and my pots.

Don't worry slimebros nippon launch in 2 hrs

>I never do my daily missions
>I don't care about people getting Row IVs
>I don't care about future class champion weapons
>I don't care about xeno mats
If you don't care about this issue, you actually don't even play the game. It affects everyone.

ETA of Cock's event?

F9DBFC62

Enjoy your cut HP.
Also we probably won't get the next set of Grand characters until we have one playable SR for each element in the current skydom.

I have Korwa. All HL content fucks over her buffs.

Imagine designing a game, acquiring a playerbase of over 20 million accounts (even when only a fraction of them are actually active) and being so stupid you never step back long enough to realize you need servers to handle so many people playing the game.

no it doesn't affect everyone you retard, fuck off.

Am I going to be a dark or fire faggot?

baka HL - 6/18

1 CR, 5 HS

nice code dumb grape

darknigger

You forgot the code

combine the two and go wind

Let me know how people are supposed to get 101 without burning over 400+ pots on AH, KMR.

what are the odds that welfare cock will still be a decent buffer

Wait an hour and ill flat out give you an account user

i'm fucking stupid
baka hl BA7BA476

7/18, 1 cr/6 hs

I guess it's a good thing they gave us all those pots now that co-op is dead. It's all starting to make sense.