/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Maintenance tomorrow

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>GDocs Link to Chronogenesis Cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=477
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

believe in rowen

This card is going to get nerfed on the first month.

The fucking game itself will update before the portal does

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

>control blood player healed for 24 health points in a match
Jesus, that was fucking annoying.

there's a new class to add to the site, it's a lot more work than in the previous sets, forgive them man

They had a whole month for it, and there is no way that's a significantly complex thing to do.

i think there can be last minute nerfs for the released cards

>3 more months of sword being unplayable again

Just make vomit sword dick and pray for highroll like luminous into cock into arthur.

does reanimate prioritize higher cost minions?

Yes

What's so good about it
You have to pay 3pp on a follower with shit stats just so you can get 1pp refunded when you use snarling chains or something, which is worthless unless you can make complete use of that extra pp during that turn, which still consumes card advantage

It's not like Jormungand is going to be terribly good when two of its most important 1pp tools are rotating out

and how does it resolve when it comes to minions like carrot? these cards don't specifically reference a graveyard, so i assume it just tabulates every creature destroyed which means that skull ring can duplicate a destroyed carrot.

>i assume it just tabulates every creature destroyed which means that skull ring can duplicate a destroyed carrot.
Yes, that's it.

>shit stats
BAIT

It should automatically end your goddamn turn if you exhausted all your PP and have no possible action to carry out.

I'm playing this motherfucker who won't hit his turn end button after attacking and it's driving me insane.

You are getting roped because you are an ungashitter.

Just alt tab and give his own taste by wasting his time harder

he is preparing his keikaku

Skeleton Prince seems way better than Death's Breath...
What the fuck?

Anyone still got the facedragon deck list?

HE AIN'T PREPARING SHIT EXCEPT WASTING 15 MINUTES OF LIFE.

GAMBLE EVO BELANUS INTO AIRJAMMER, NICE KEIKAKU NERD.

They need to ban or at least limit this card in rotation mode if they want it to be taken seriously

why so

I am a shadowbab extrordinate and Scripture is one of the most ridiculous cards you could be demanding a limit on.

I wonder who could be behind this post

It's ok since meta is slower. If meta gets fast again, pedoniggers will be praying for breath 2

>outvalue my opponent with multiple 2 for 1s
>he drops a bahamut at turn 7 and nullifies everything

>playing the value game against Dragon
If you aren't Mid Shadow, don't be a retard.

Now that dshift and roach are gone, can we finally give the person going second The Coin, so we can fix the first/second winrate disparity?

Going first/second winrate has nothing to do with game mechanics, newfag.

Portal has some banishes as well, I hope your anus is ready for it, shadowbab.

NERFS WHEN?

3 hours.

>tfw I spent 2 days grinding to get fenrir sleeves
>tfw I realize my winrate is 60+% and I could have easily gotten grandmaster if I had played a few more days
I regret trying so much for some digital card sleeves of a furry and trying not enough for e-peen

what deck are you using?

mp?

if you reach gm do you keep your gm status forever or do you go back to masters every 3 months

The latter

>t1 Yurius

>don't even have the fenrir emblem
>grinding for sleeves anyway
kill me

Any moment now

Not shown is 1x dark Jeanne and 2x Taurus
I could climb 1k for each 5 hours of play.

aw, i missed those completely

Er, I meant 1x Taurus

>check the last thread
>le vampyshit spam again if you don't like it you're reddit
>more craftwar shitposting from dragoncucks
>/hsg/ cucks still visiting this general
what the fuck? can we delete this general already?

don't pull out, i want it inside!

shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=477
YURIUS NERFS, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

It's fine user, once rotation format is released and it's fucking awful all of the /hsg/ rotationfags will leave, because a bad rotation format would shatter their delusions about how immaculate and perfect rotations are, so instead of challenging their own opinions they'll just ignore things that prove them wrong, which means they'll finally ignore shadowverse and maybe this general can finally be enjoyable again.

bitch pls

oh no you got me for 5 seconds what am I ever gonna doo

fuck

Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

I already miss the suicide dailies.

No, the shitter is other guy who plays shadow. Contain yourself, controlcuck.

why do you dislike vampy though? those pictures are cute

nani

>199972005
you know it gets annoying when you spam the same garbage brat character on every thread and go "u mad" when someone complains about it

It's fine, everyone have "remove 1 guy for 2pp". Banish may look a bit stronger but every craft needs special traits.

shame this card never saw play, its a cool card

Another shadowfag here. Why the fuck would you want scripture hit. When banish is your upside it makes you strictly inferior to removal like zombie party in like 80% of match ups.

Same thing here, my dood. Got about ~1800 mp today. It's a pity but we'll get gm next time, right?

I have her as a 1 of in my janky cblood that I haven't changed much since TotG.

Learn how to quote, newfriend.

It was always tech and it's been here and there since it was introduced. It probably won't see play in rotation this meta but I'd keep copies because a wide midrange unlimited is still something that can easily happen in the future.

>199972602
nah i'd rather not give you (you)s

Literally opened a fucking combo in a pack.

But don't worry, keep telling yourselves that pack opening techniques don't work. Hahahahah.

Why cant we get fun cards like hearthstone instead of this half-designed garbage
It's not fair

>""""""'''fun""""""'''
>lolsorandom unplayable garbage

you need to go back

What is a “pack opening technique”?

I saw her in ranked today.

You've got to go back

Deck builder update WHEN?

Yeah, I want to tell my friends about those great RNG moments. So fun.

Oz is balanced!

use your clit to open the pack, only works if you are a female (female)

After the nerf announcements

she even saw competitive play on the tourneys though, at least definitely to the end of rob she did

a system on how to open packs to maximize rare card yields

How do you do them?

I played her in my kys blood deck the month before the Eachtar nerf

You buy crystals before opening your packs.

25 hours until maintenance boys.

>STILL no Portal update
Fuck this shit

>25 hours
what? i thought the patch goes live at 9 am pst

Cock size?

It's 13 and a half hours for the maintenance.

25 hours until MAINTENANCE ENDS RETARD

>an entire day to do maintenance
what the fuck...

Thank you.

they can't even update a damn website with the new cards, why do you think a new set release should be fast?

It's me

Servers are down

>oh lol season reset soon better get a few score rewards at least 2k or something
>first match against a forest retard that goes first, does nothing but play brambles, bounce it with barrage, and remove my shit while spamming fairies
>second match a bloodtard going first with perfect aggro curve that manages to drop back to back carabosses by the time I get to stabilize in the slightiest
what a trash fucking game

discord

Alright, since you asked honestly and without any snark and I haven't shared my technique in a long time so it's about time to share it again.

- Don't SKIP-open packs if you want to increase your chance of a good yield over a large number of packs
- When you open a pack, wait until the gems on casket shine the brightest, then click at that moment as close as possible to open
- When the cards are spread out, wait until the arrows reach to the right several times, starting with 4 laps on your first pack. Once the arrows disappear on the right for the 4th time, start revealing cards as explained below. Ad 1 lap for each new pack you open for that day.
- Reveal cards starting with the 4th->5th->3rd->6th->2nd->7th->1st->8th. Only reveal a card when the light is shining brightest on it
- After opening your second pack for the day, if it doesn't contain at least 1 gold card, stop opening packs for the day. This helps to prevent bad runs of shitty packs. If you do open at least 1 gold card, then go ahead and open a new pack until you open a pack without at least 1 gold card. You don't need to follow this if you don't mind risking it or feel adventurous for the day.

I opened 21 legendaries out of 133 packs in Starforged Legends, including a Daria Leader.

Autism

>people actually fall for this meme