mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>NEW! Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/DFMpIWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28716
youtube.com/watch?v=LhCnO5Pu9RI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=E_mqsq9hlLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LEGION ROCKS

I'm very surprised over the leap of GRAFIX advancements made from Fallout 3/NV to 4

This makes me wonder-- is wasteland 2 worth the money, or is it mostly a false promise? I want to play FO1 and 2 without it being a slow pain in the ass while still maintaining turn-based isometric combat.

I loved Wasteland 2

I am sure this has been asked before, but what state would you like the next Fallout to be set in?

japan

Hahaha, no!

yes

thoughts on Fallout UIF?

what is it

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28716
youtube.com/watch?v=LhCnO5Pu9RI&t

No, it's just to it more CINEMATIC for you. I always forget that the Afterburner display is rendered in shadowplay and it grinds my gears.

Pic related is how it usually looks. I don't use a crosshair, and have a very faint HUD since it's fucking hard to play without interaction cues. I'd love a mod like Skyrims Immersive HUD but I'm not holding my breath. Most of the time I leave the black bars off, but sometimes I forget.

I hate how the P90 mod turns every single fucking gun in the wasteland into a P90.

North Korea :^)

I want Ronto or somewhere in southeast commonwealth

seems dumb

Looks like shit

Playing Todd's game on Vive.

the graphics are blurry as fuck, but the shenanigans make it worth it.

>Never thought much of my muscle preset because females looked fine
>Hit level 41
>See this huge Legendary bitch at Backstreet Apparel

I didnt realize people who posted here had tastes this objectively bad.
Thought all were circlejerking in the nexus

How do you walk around? Just with the controller I presume?
Previously I'd only seen teleporting around.

That seems like the perfect compromise.

Is CBBE still the best looking body mod?

So In completely uneffected and you're upset enough to waste the ammo?

Funny how this "global" problem ONLY affects /fog/
Funny before Fo4 the general wasn't like this, despite your theory about the lack of new content
FUNNY how even /tesg/ doesn't have this much spam

No, you're full of shit, you know you destroyed this community.
You drowned out the fanbase here until they got fed up and fucking left.

>getting so mad that you strawman

For plebs, yes.

do what i want

thx dood

You can just move with trackpad.

They added a filter that blacks out the outside of your peripheral vision while moving, and im not sure if that's really cut down on the motion sickness or I've just become used to it. Somethings working.

lol

Ronto is probably next since it and the commonwealth were mentioned by lord Ashur

personally the states I'd like are

>Florida
Already fucking weird without the nuclear holocaust
>Idaho/Montana/wherever else in the great plains
Glowing ocean, focus on vehicles, those damnation alley feels
>Washington/Oregon
PNW's where I live and I'd like to see it, not excited for Cascadia though it will probably suck.

>You drowned out the fanbase here until they got fed up and fucking left.
That's great considering the """fanbase""" couldn't stop shitting themselves about jet being eastcoast or some dumb kid being in a fridge.

Gonna go crack open a bottle of cheap wine and have myself a victory nip.

please post sliders

Tastes are subjective, my dude

what do you use?

>letting me know you're mad
Keep it up, it's not like it makes this place any worse

I suppose your next move is to start screaming about bait

>Funny how this "global" problem ONLY affects /fog/
That's not true though. It generally goes like this:

>New content is released
>Lots of people come talk about it
>Some of these people waifupost
>Ignored because there other discussions on interesting topics happening

>It's been a long time since the latest content release
>Most people have left for elsewhere, to discuss other things
>Waifuposters remain
>More and more what you see is waifuposts
>Even when it's not about waifus, it's the waifuposters posting it

Otherwise you just have 5 people barely keeping a thread alive
See: /cfog/

not a waifuposter btw

If you don't like it you're free to leave and find another discussion board my guy, nothing stays the same forever.

Cool. Have you modded it at all? How does using VATS feel?

Also
>Found a small apartment after wiping out like 3 groups of raiders and some bots
>Go in
>Raider: "Aww you're such a sweet little- Who's there?"
>Headshot her
>Go to where she was
>She was taking care of a cat in secret from her raider friends
RIP in piss

>3 days left of 2017
>this triggered about waifus
LMAO

>not a single shadow in that entire room
>you, dogmeat and gage look like you've been pasted into it

how the fuck did you think this looked good?

Mostly this. Literally every other general has waifu nonsense going on except maybe Stalker and that's mostly shitposting and muh gunfus.

Tera and Black Desert generals are especially bad with ERPing.

>ignoring facts
Post invalid, your effort in trying to make an excuse for killing this general is wasted when you refuse to even try to address what you're replying to.
Your theory was disproven and you still keep rambling on about it like you'll trick me into believing it.
>inb4 you try something along the lines of calling me mad

*teleports behind you*

great job, hero

Vats is tricky cause you gotta aim your weapon just at the right position while selecting targets (but it makes for good slow motion beatings as seen in that webm). No dynamic camera or anything you just see health go down and a bullet fly.

I havent bothered modding yet, but I really wanna get a decent survival mode working.

Majority of mods work fine. IIRC it's just UI stuff that doesn't.

Because I can't take good screenshots

There are no fallout discussion threads anymore, the only thing resembling them isn't even allowed anymore, my only joy is pissing you off in the ruins of a community.
>germany gets taken over by nazis
>"If you don't like it you're free to leave and find another country my guy, nothing stays the same forever."

>admitting you're angry

The amount of time people have spent trying to get girls into STALKER is unreal. It's literally an engine limitation.

not in this case

does anyone else just use the Natural Mom, preset for Piper?

Get AB and make a muscle mommy like all the cool kids.

Or get CBBE and go stick mode like the losers.

How much muscles are we talking about here man?

I wonder who got
and

You don't need to go hyper my man. Just give her some nice abs.

I downloaded the Preset to save it in looksmenu so i can use it for anyone. I always reduce the chin tho shit is way to long normally.

Doing a 'hood run for once since first time I sided with the 'tute, why does Maxson hate synths so goddamn much, the way he goes on about it sounds more like a personal hatred than just seeing them as a threat to humanity.
Did he get cucked by a synth or something and declared genocide on all of them or what.

That's all I ever do with Skyrim, love me some Orc Girl abs. Thanks man.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_mqsq9hlLY

Curie is a fucking idiot

guys i wanna be less like preston and more like deacon how can i be cool please respond ok thanks

dont bully Curie, its not her fault the mind transfer fucked up and she took a massive INT loss.

it must be lonely up in the skyboat

How am I doing with my new survivor? Should I just give up?

>blonde
B I M B O

how much dick this bitch suck

She a cute. CUTE!

Cute. Could use better sweater textures though.

>synth Curie

yeah it is really shitty quality isn't it

you only lose points for generic maxson meme coat
otherwise nice dsl

>ywn enslave desimonda and glory for your personal harem

Who?

That redhead railroad thot

Confirmed cute.

If actually you want some proper feedback rather than what appears to be a well earned pat on the back you should post a 3/4 or profile view?

Nobodies you are apparently not supposed to kill at first sight.

Abduction mod lets you do that though

At least I assume so because Kellogg being subdued and sent to a settlement is all over the mod pictures

Can I abduct Nat

It will make completing end of the line a bit difficult. I could probably use consol commands tho

Do chameleon deathclaws actually turn invisible like the game says they do or is todd playing a tricc on us

You were already tricked when you bought the game

Hey guys, just wondering if there's a "limit" to how many mods FO4 can take like New Vegas did (I think it could only handle 145 plugins before it began to shit out on you)

Same as skyrim I think

the general consensus I've seen is while it won't shit on you as quickly as NV, you've got a pretty good chance shit will start corrupting down the line if you don't manage 150-200 esps well

if they're fine and you don't reinstall shit all the time though, you should be fine

just try and install post-Creation Kit stuff, has the least chance of fucking around with shit if the modders know what they're doing

Imagine a race of super beings who are physically and intellectually superior, as well as being immune to ageing. Imagine after a few decades these people gained increasing political power and were unable to be removed from their positions. It's a disastrous concoction of stagnation and dictatorship. Humanity must be able to die, and the idea of immortality is very VERY dangerous.

how could you tell it was invisible if you can't see it?
Brainlet.

Got it, I played a modded fallout playthrough once but all I used were weapon mods and some faction overhauls but I wanted to go the full nine yards on this playthrough

>dont age
>immune to disease and radiation
>can be upgraded to superhuman levels like Coursers
>literally superior in every single possible way
>Institute figures this is the best slave force
for a bunch of eggheads they really are stupid.

We don't actually know that they don't die. Just because they don't age doesn't mean that their components won't eventually start to break down.

And Synths are not actually intellectually superior to humans. When Curie changes bodies she complains about losing the perfect memory and instant calculation that robots posses. They were designed to be so close to human they actually ended up including some of the flaws.

That's literally one of the main tropes for any Android story

yeah.

Just try and check mod pages first, I'd generally avoid anything that edits exterior cells heavily, older settlement mods and things like War of the Commonwealth which tends to eat up resources and put NPCs in bad spots, which causes CTDs fairly frequently.

also, if you /are/ going to add script-heavy mods avoid uninstalling them, otherwise that save is likely to be fucked later on if it leaves any shit behind. Automated save cleaning isn't really a thing in FO4, so it's pretty hard to remove shit leftover from mods like that.

Where do I purchase a courser waifu

>giving up an obscene amount of support for clothing/armors for abs

>there are people that don't want to become immortal chads
Laugh at BoSoys

Am I the only one that uses the vanilla body shape for CBBE?

I don't like how much vanilla outfits warp with most body types.

It is worth it