>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

>pajeet thread

just wait for the real new thread and report this one

Fuck Draenei and Blood Elves

DRPGBAR GENERALS

take your meds

Remember to stop being shy and whisper that person because you might find a buddy for life.

>no nelf gf to cuddle

Why are horde players so cringe?

>guildmate I have a crush on hasn't logged on all day
Log on so I can orbit you

more like That's just wrong, sweetie Edition

pajeet is a nightborne and horde poster.

this game is so fucking tired, how come nothing has killed it yet?

>tfw levelling a warlock right now

>american hours
>these posts
can someone make a new thread

HOLY FUCK THEY REMOVED SEAGULLS FROM SERPENTRIX AREA IN EOA

I wish I could fug a draenei

who the fuck cares

enjoy being a summon slave

fourty
two
minutes

I'm surprised he put demon hunter that low. They feel really fun with the glide/dash and seem to put the other classes to shame in terms of fun. But I haven't played one much at max, maybe they get bad.

I'm surprised Priest is that high desu.

who is the "Garfield" of the warcraft universe?

i think my guildleader is sad. how do i cheer up guildleader-san?

Everyone I've known who's given priest a chance thinks they're a lot of fun. Most people just never go that far.

Can someone explain to me how the Hati skins work for BM hunter? Are they linked to the artifact weapon skins or are they acquired some other way? Are they lost upon next xpac since the ability to use Hati is linked to the artifact weapon which is also lost next xpac? Can these skins be applied to your non-Hati pets? If I ever care about playing hunter do I need to collect these artifact skins now for the pet skins?

well against raid boss they mostly press 2 buttons after CDs, and then a lot of people use the passive builder talent so its 1. unless you really want to push yourself and go for momentum play which can be awkward. i still like them though since i appreciate easy classes and i like good movement and flashy animations; i play WW.

You'd think belf girls would look better in leather.

>Hati skins
What

Khadgar

>notice our tanks are warriors, never actually seen tank warriors in a long time
>they die to some random boss auto attack
that explains it i guess

zandalari shaman
void elf shadow priest
lightforged holy priest

idk every hunter I see has the iron-horde-looking wolf skin or the electric dinosaur skin for their pets. I assumed these pet skins were linked to the hunter artifact weapon since everyone is using the same pet skins on their "Hati". I have never played hunter so idk how this works

I heard rumors that playing correctly with t21 makes warrior at least go up to paladin level but aside from that one chink from antorus progress stream I've never seen anyone do well with warrior

Just had a warrior randomly die to F'harg melee hit and entire raid didn't fail any mechanics

???

Litrally google hati skins and you get a wowhead result you fucking retard

>tfw cant even walk my pet in peace

>Putting warrior on fire dog
lamo
Every single time i pug paladin, warrior and sometimes DH will die to it because if dog attacks at the same time as 6+stack debuff ticks they dip to like 10%

Is kil'jaeden's burning wish ever useful?

Damn thats a fly mog. Would you post a more clear, full body pic?

uhm sweetie the debuffs are random

Making characters turn their head when targeting something was best change in years

kek

i wonder what amount of work they had to do for it with their 15 year old spaghetti code

The next allied races for alliance are wildhammer dwarves and valkyr.
>why?
Because alliance needs two more druids to balance it out.

retard

SWTOR's had headtracking on targets for as long as I can remember and it has even worse spaghetti code than WoW

Sure man, love the set aswell. Hope BfA brings more of this witchunter warhammer style.

Thoughts on his new video?

friendly reminder to report shills

I really liked the new quest gear they have for leather. I've always wished cloaks were more of a thing, I hate how most leather armor looks even if I tend to prefer rogue and monk playstyle wise.

>valkyr on horde
Hes retarded

>that mail

muh dick

>Recruit a Friend rewards now take 8 days to show up instead of 7

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh dick
really? the male one is the only one that looks bad.

Looks like something an elf would wear.

explain

repostan since last thread ded
pls rate mog, cant choose between these 2
1/2
2/2

Dumb phoneposter

Cute
Forsaken
Girls

They would obviously be alliance

This one is better somply because it doesn't look like literal garbage

>don't need a drop I get in LFR
>someone whispers me for it
>they're a gnome
>delete it

Where exactly is the wandering isle?
Does it just swim around Pandaria or did it move closer to the Broken Isles along with Dalaran and Acherus?

Whats the most fun class & spec to play in random GB's?

uhm no?

Hey guys, is it still possible to get some free days for wow? Like 20 or smth, that was active last year iirc, i wanna play a few days to kill some time while im free. Thanks!

hunter is still ez mode

How do you do that? For scientific reasons.

>Where exactly is the wandering isle
>wandering

gee I wonder

The red version is my favorite set in the game honestly. It looks so good on undead

Listen here you pedantic dipshit. That's used so people can change Hati's appearance to whatever they want. I'm asking if there are Hati-specific skins. Hurry up and kill yourself already, illiterate intergalactic thunder nigger.

>SImilar to all those ML group runs in WoD some people still switch to worse gear after the kill just to make others to give them loot thats actually only a 5ilvl upgrade
Holy shit imagine being this pathetic

how can females of other races compare, compared to the living goddesses they are literally subhuman trash

You're fucking retarded

Well no shit the isle is moving constantly, I was just wondering if its moved closer to the actual war against the Legion.

>void elf shadow priest
Theres such a thing as too much of a theme.

So is that arcane torrent inc nerf thing just a meme or is there an actual source?

Priest fun as fuck no idea what ur on about

Holy can get dry

Hunter is the only class I don't have at 110 :(

no u

> alliance

>pugging instead of raiding with you're guild
imagine being THIS pathetic

>blood elves don't look like the man in this comic
It's a fucking crime.

Top allied race combinations

>Void elf sub rogue
>LF holy priest
>dark iron hunter
>zandalar druid
>highmountain shaman
>nightborne mage

>Playing with a guild
Imagine being this gay

Subscribe to Belullar.

I'm very tempted to make a Nightborne mage and see how close to Dagoth Ur I can get. Or would that be more like a warlock?

Blizzcon interview.

Its in one of the interviews, Ion says they're taking a look at racials like rocket jump and arcane torrent. Don't have it to hand.

Which is perfectly reasonable considering M KJ progress required priests to roll Goblin to even survive the encounter.

>start a 955 ilvl req antorus hc pug
>only invite 959+ anyway
>it somehow wipes at dogs
>everyone suddenly leaves
seriously what the fuck are you supposed to do. it is actually impossible to play this shit without a guild

I will be deleting my 100 mage and leveling a new nightborne mage solely as arcane and never touching the other specs

get a guild, retard

VE Holy Priest
NB Demonology Warlock
HM Mistweaver Monk
LFD Protection Warrior
DI Marksman Hunter
Zandalari Balance Druid

dark iron warlock

While I am an Alliancefag, it really seems to me that they need to have a look at the velf active if they're worried about priests with mobility. It seems like it's asking for another goblin situation.

my 5 year old guild of irl buddies only disbanded in wod, nobody wanted to play again in legion and i can't get into play with random strangers..... FUCK