/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

classic edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S66n7uud1mg?t=1m10s
nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-on-its-approach-to-the-zelda-timeline-understands-fans-appreciation-for-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Zelda's cute butt!

2nd for Riju's tummy

So many delicious long ears, how can I pick just one

Make her brows THICCER

You do it; I don't have the required skills.

>classic edition

Oh i'll make them thicker alright

getting the master sword in zelda games always feels so nice, p excited to finally grab it

Wow I just found out you can ride Iwata on the Satori mountain. Are there any other neat, not that known secrets?

For BOTW or just the series in general?

Because it took almost a decade for people to find out you can kill the plant boss in Wind Waker in one hit with a bottle of the special forest water.

BotW preferably, that WW find is pretty cool though

WHAT?

Is the Deku Treed 10,000 years old? It knew about the Trial of the Sword. It couldn't have learned that unless it's been talking to Fi or it's known since it was made

I want to follow Zelda around all day and stare at her ass without ever saying a word, creeping her out!

>you can kill the plant boss in Wind Waker in one hit with a bottle of the special forest water

How have I never heard of this?

The Deku Tree can pass on knowledge to its sprouts, see the OoT Deku sprout knowing about Link's mother.

forgot about that

This is traced from something isn't it

No idea; I got it from here.

Where does BotW rank on your LoZ list folks?

Top 5

>WW
>BotW
>MM
>OOT
>MC

I think you're right. I've seen a lot of anime butts in my time and that one looks familiar. Homura maybe?

probably second. It still feels weird for a Legend of Zelda game but it's an amazing game

Doggy style user?

>MM
>OOT
>BOTW
>TP
>LBW

youtu.be/S66n7uud1mg?t=1m10s

To be fair, nobody else knew about this until they released the Wii U remake, but it existed in the Gamecube version as well.

My Zelda list always changes on a whim, but the top 5 are usually consistently the same, and Breath of the Wild has surely earned a place in my top 5.

5. Ocarina of Time
4. The Wind Waker
3. The Legend of Zelda
2. Breath of the Wild
1. A Link to the Past

Link looking fly as fuck.

Link, the Hero of Hyrule, and his trusty mount:...Shoes.

The next Legend of Zelda game is based on your biggest fetish as an overarching theme. Describe the game.

How does the Master Sword even work in this game? Like does it just stop working if you use it too much isntead of breaking?

How long does it take to regen back?

Does it passively regen before it breaks? Like if I kill a few monsters, and I don't fight anything for a while, will it refill its juice?

>How does the Master Sword even work in this game? Like does it just stop working if you use it too much isntead of breaking?
Yes, exactly. It "runs out of energy" and becomes unusable

>How long does it take to regen back?
Ten minutes

>Does it passively regen before it breaks?
Nope, sorry.

it's just a sword that regenerates and shoots beams instead of being thrown

Losing motivation to even bother grabbing it. I hope the durability is decent or there are ways to upgrade it.

The durability is pretty good. They needed to balance it somehow otherwise it would render every other weapon unnecessary. You can upgrade it by doing the DLC sword trials. They're fun and worth the effort.

it doesn't take up space, gets you another memory you might need for the true ending, is just part of the game, and if you use it during the Divine Beasts the village leaders say different things

Yeah I've been looking up these trials ever since I posted that, and these look pretty sweet. Big guantlets of enemies with decent rewards it sounds like.

>there are ways to upgrade it

I heard that the newest version of Cemu greatly improves the performance. Is this true?
Does anyone have a 100% pre-dlc save?

Minish Cap 2 but the dungeons are inside different women of Hyrule

Sheik/Zelda game where all monsters rape her.

It has double strength and unlimited durability when in the presence of Ganon, so it does 60 in dungeons and never breaks inside of a divine beast, against a guardian, or against the final boss.
So you can do the "main game" without ever breaking it.

it can break inside of divine beasts, I broke it against Thunderblight once, it breaks against guardians too

I don't know how I could work it into an overarching theme. I think it would be better if it was the new companion character ( and if there is a god, those are gone for good )

But mine would either be some BBW ( stylish woman from ALBW was pretty cute ) or a feral, but feminine dragon.

>a feral, but feminine dragon.
In all honesty, that wouldn't feel completely out of place in a Zelda game.

Just got 999 Moons in Mario, and while it's a good game getting all 900 Korok Seeds, and all 120 Shrines felt way more fulfilling in Zelda.

Zelda dragons are usually asian design though

What is the strongest weapon in game? Awakened Master sword?

lynel crusher

Gee I don't know, just off the cuff:
>MM
>BotW
>LttP
>TP
>OoT

Savage Lynel Crusher with ATK+ buff

So I heard the timeline is dead?

The timeline was always bullshit to begin with.

the timeline was never important to Nintendo, they don't care.
They basically killed it

nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-on-its-approach-to-the-zelda-timeline-understands-fans-appreciation-for-it/

fruitcake...

>And now you will feel my breath of the wild

HYLIA WILLS IT

WOW... it’s like an echo chamber in here!

It's more of an even split.

We got Valoo, Aquamentus, Gleeock, Argorok General Onyx, Volga, and King Dodongo if you want to count it, for western dragons.

Eastern Dragons we got Volvagia, the BOTW Dragons, and the Skyward Sword Dragons ( if you could call those things dragons )

Either way, I don't care if it's a fat western dragon or a sleek asian dragon. I just want a scaly feral waifu.

I finally got all of the Korok Seeds and all I got was shit. Literally.

Good.

I'm tired of it being such a focus. The only time it ever enhanced the games was the OOT - WW connection, every other instance the timeline has been negligible.

you got shit every time you found a korok seed

Then it all added up to one big piece of shit.

a-HEM

Those dragons are not cute.

what are you some kind of faggot?

w h y

He'd better not tear those leggings, nothing kills the mood faster

He can always buy her more. I don't see how this could be an issue to get upset about.

You know this is bullshit when Zelda doesn’t have her trademark caterpillars brows

Well I certainly prefer if my Dragon waifus don't have beards.

>I've been playing the ocarina for about a year now
>replaying Majora's Mask
>there's that scene early on atop the clock tower where the Skull Kid drops the Ocarina of Time from like 20 feet in the air.

Seeing it hit the ground made me wince. Assuming that the ocarina is ceramic, from that drop it should've shattered into several pieces.

You can't just break THE Ocarina of Time bro, it's infused with the goddess' tit milk or something

Well, it's made from a magical time shifting stone, as explained in Skyward Sword. One of the few good things SS did for the series lore.

Ceramic? I thought it was made out of the Goddess cubes.

alright, fair enough. I've heard horror stories about people who have dropped their expensive $100+ ocarinas and ended up chipping or outright shattering them in just a single drop so I'm scared to see that happen.

If you put a lot of money into your ocarina, get a strap and wear it around your neck while handling it just to be safe.

Shit, I never made that connection. Does Skyward Sword actually hint at the Ocarina?

200000000get for Zel-DUHHH

Is the final boss out of bounds glitch still doable?

screenshot of get pls

Is there a mini game that was in a past title, but gone in the newer titles that you guys want to make a comeback? For me it would be Hena’s rolling ball game.

Post Wind Waker Zelda? Making clear and direct connections to past Zelda games? You're dreaming. You have to buy Hyrule Historia for that nugget of information.

>Princess Midna for the get steal
Fucking embarrassing, delete yourself.

What about the three flowers around the master sword in BotW as a callback to Link to the Past?

Breath of the Wild is the first game to do it right since Wind Waker... but the three flowers thing is the most inconsequential thing you could have brought up

There's the temple of time, the ruined OOT market, ruined Lonlon Ranch, ruined Skyward Sword goddes shrines, destroyed TP Castle Town, actual mention of the former Zelda sages by name, and i'm sure there's more i'm forgetting.

Every other game is either a direct sequel, or gains nothing from the few meager connections it has to other Zelda titles.

>but the three flowers thing is the most inconsequential thing you could have brought up
You're wrong, that's a detail only someone who cared would notice, or put in.

Favorite divine beast

if you don't say medoh you're wrong

Master Cycle Zero.

So am I cheesing the sword trials by using hearty durians?

Nah, I did the same.