/xgg/- Xenogame General #58

Please be courteous to your fellow anons and mark your spoilers properly.
If it's a big plot/character reveal or happens in chapter 6 or onward, just spoiler tag it.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/eQSFxyyc

>XBC2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
Sorted by starting element: imgur.com/a/OiBPb
Sorted by finisher element: imgur.com/a/sTKyH

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWGO8MhrEiE
youtu.be/0Hb0KmH2WBQ?t=657
famitsu.com/biz/ranking/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does Tora have bottoms? I thought Nopon like to free-ball.

about 600 luck and 9 Justice, but I beat the game on Saturday with 80 hours, I haven't rolled another rare in 2 days, and I'm looking at 98 hours now so I think RNGesus just decided to reward me for my time.

>At the start of ch4 with 60 hrs
Do you just assblast the main story?

>999 luck
>10 justice
Still no KOS-MOS.
"うらやましい"

I blew through the last 3-4 chapters way faster than the first 6. To be fair, once you get to the world tree it kinda feels like you're at the end already, so I was really anxious to see the story conclude way before it was actually supposed to

>going down the list to see what sticks
SLUT

to be fair, based on what that one user posted last thread, luck might not even have anything to do with whether you roll a rare or not. I just made sure justice was my highest stat and started rolling.

>Just pulled Dahlia on rex with my ~54th common core while trying to get more common attackers, and field skills on rex cause Nia's overloaded
I KNEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN BROS. I KNEW IT. FUCK. FFFFUUUUUCK

I have boreas and Doromarch on Nia already with an assortment of common HLR bitball/chakram/fists, do I overdrive Dahlia to Nia?

It already has been stated that it helps.

But I mean, could you imagine just being a regular guy and getting Dahlia out of your first core? Like, you're just some random Gormotti guy struggling to keep his family off the streets, and then the Ardanians show up to recruit drivers. So you're like fuck it and grab a core and fucking Dahlia appears. And there's just this stunned silence from the crowd and you're trying really hard not to stare and oh shit that smile she totally saw you looking. So then you get packed into this tiny room for the 10 day trip back to Mor Ardain and it's just you and Dahlia the entire time but you're too scared to try anything because is that even legal in Mor Ardain and you an't risk getting sent home. And you keep getting harassed by the other recruits because all of a sudden Murakumo the 1 crown axe guy isn't looking too hot. So FINALLY you make it to Mor Ardain and report in and all your superior officers and drill instructors are fucking shocked but you're trying to power through it and be a good soldier you know? But then they're teaching you all the lines you need as a soldier but Dahlia keeps saying 'Yer dun, hun." and your CO keeps giving you shit because that's not the line. And then you start doing weapon drills and all the other drivers are like doing their fucking katas with their swords and spears and whatever and you look at Dahlia and she hands you a fucking football. So you're practicing your dribbles and passes and kicks and busting out the Dragonfly like Hiruma and Agon and somehow all of that is healing the rest of the squad so you get promoted to field medic and it's really cool because of the pay raise so you can send more money home. But all of the corrupt senators keep randomly finding reasons to come up and talk to you and they keep staring at Dahlia and making this jokes about haha what a shame it would be if you died in an accident ahaha I guess somebody would have to inherit that core crystal hahaha. Like what would you even do in that situation?

>Going to mor ardain soon
Fuck....

I like this pasta, is this fresh?

No.

It was from a few days ago, I take no credit.

I wish the lines for Blade Quests from Drivers weren't so stock. It would have revealed a lot about them. But i'll take this as Nia not being opposed to certain ideas anyway.

Someone post the pic of her, Rex, Pyra and Mythra sleeping together.

This is fucking amazing.

>'Yer dun, hun

>you will never be a basketballing scotsman healing the team while trying not to get shanked for your bosomly weaponsona

oh by jaysus

>Bana and Muimui escape scene

>That smug ass grin on their faces as they spin

So good.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qWGO8MhrEiE

i'm fucking dying lmao

Because he's wearing a onesie.

Trying to plan ahead for some of these Rare Blades. Who the best characters for these ones?

Vale
Kasandra
Dagas
Gorg
Perun
Adenine
Herald
and Dahlia

Zeke is always the answer. You can fiddle with overdrives afterward.

god damn, Bana's revenge was a real pain to complete but the ending was pretty satisfying

>You can fiddle with overdrives afterward.
I'd rather not have to. Plus I here Zenobia is all I need to make him totally broken anyway. I'm partially distributing based on style. I just want to avoid total mismatches that kill party members on switch.

Adenine goes nicely with Chuuni-friend.
Kassandra is a nice tank option for 4th, I think. The rest could honestly go with Chuuni sama

There really isn't any dead picks. Anyone can use anything good enough.

>distributing
>but i don't want to use overdrives on mostly rng blades
Good luck.

Interesting little tidbit for those who are like me and desperately want a certain blade at the start. This only counts if you have the season pass, for the free cores. This is only if you hate farming or are dying to get rolling immediately from the get go.

Just run through the start over and over, getting up to the part where you can crack cores open. If you skip cutscenes and shit, it only takes about 35-40 minutes, give or take. Possibly less depending on what you do in the prologue

>zeke
>morag
>nia
>shit
>zeke
>shit in combat but she's a qt
>Nia or zeke
>nia

I have enough Overdrives to move the ones I really care about and the rest I'm not too hung up on leaving to the Random Number Devil.

I'm new, how often do you pull 4 crowns around chapter 8?

shit read dagas as dahlia he goes on Zeke I guess but he's shit too

This is probably just as, if not more autistic than just grinding the blades out. But it's something to keep in mind if you're aching for a specific blade at the start. Just keep in mind, when you crack the cores, you'll be more likely to pull wind or earth blades. If you want other elements, crack some commons and discard them in hopes of getting specific boosters

Not very often at all, but 3 stars aren't too uncommon.

>Adenine
>shit in combat

lmao@urlife

FUCKING FINALLY GOD FUCKING DAMN

Low. Each time you max a 1 star affinity chart and release it will become a 2 star or higher when you pull it again. So if you keep doing it all the 3 stars will be 4 stars etc.

>shit in combat
Let me guess, compared to Zenobia? If you knock off her level 3 special on a wind-weak enemy, there will be nothing left but an empty crater. Not to mention her level 2 special that 100% penetrates guards, level 1 special that reduces aggro by 60%, Treasure Wisdom, and innate boost to blade combo damage. My Adenine shits out damage like crazy, maybe you should take off the HP potion art for once. Plus she gives a 15% Dexterity boost, and doing truckloads of damage only matters if you can land hits in the first place.

Is it worth overdriving Dahlia to Nia? I have Boreas and Dormarch on her so it'd complete the set. I'm at the start of ch4 so I have one at least. I can't find out how many I have and I don't want to click use overdrive in case it can't cancel/wastes it

Darn
Oh okay that's not too bad then. What's the blade amount cap out of curiosity? Are the commons a fixed pool with rng stats/skills then?

If anyone else decides to do this, write down what blades you pulled each time you attempt. I'm collecting data so I can test some shit

Will there ever be as good of a Nopon as the legendary hereupon himself?

Didn't do that but here's my normal game so far

Rare Core Rolls
1* Common,ice,atk,Nia
Boreas,Wind,heal,Nia
2* common,Fire,Atk,Nia
Yanagi,2* common,Lightning,Fist,HLR,Nia,Justice (8) 5 boosters
Tenka,2* common,Fire,Fist,HLR,Nia,Compassion (7) 5 boosters
Nenoh,2* common,Fire,Fist,HLR,Nia,Justice (8) 5 boosters
Agate,5* Rare,Earth,Greataxe,ATK,Nia,Compassion (6) 4 boosters

Rares pulled: Source and order

1. Boreas - Rare
2. Godfrey - Common - ~34 commons opened
3. Vale - Common - ~40 commons Opened, 3 rares
4. Agate - Rare - ~50 commons, 7 rares
5. Dahlia - Common - ~54 commons, 7 rares

grats bro.

Heropon* Fucking autocorrect.

Tora already surpassed him.

Thanks, friend.

From all the times I've tried and tested, seems like Boreas is almost always one of the first to pop up. 10 runs and he's shown up in 9 of them.

flat

dahlia is easily the best bitball blade in the game so yeah I'd say it's worth it, especially since Nia's bitball set has an HP potion and an aoe heal. her ability to destroy multiple orbs in a chain attack is invaluable

Thanks fampai

Flat is Justice. Maybe she should've been dark element instead.

She can't feed my children if she's that flat.

It is known.

I'd be more concerned over how you intend to give her children in the first place.

I love Nia!

I'd also recommend getting nim on Nia as well as her main knuckle blade as aside from ursula after her grind hell, nim is the best healer of her weapon type. Any combination of dromarch, dahlia/floren, mom/ursula/kora, or a ether cannon blade works great on Nia

Of course not, what kind of husbando would you be if you didn't induce lactation in yourself and fed your own children

I don't.

now that I have all the blades (except theory and praxis because I only just got praxis' crystal) what is the best arrangements of blades for a Rex/Zeke/Morag team? I know I want Pyra/Mythra/ch7 spoiler on Rex and at least Zenobia on Zeke, and I'll be damned if I don't use KosMos somewhere since I spent so long rolling her. I've heard that trying to use Morag as a dodge tank isn't worth it lategame and I should just give everyone DPS +avante garde medals, but there's so many options I'm lost.

Zeke
Zeke/Morag
Morag, if only for the look
Attacker
Attacker
Zeke/Rex/Morag
Zeke/Nia
Nia

anyone know if anyone uploaded the theme that starts playing at 10:57 during this direct? or the name

youtu.be/0Hb0KmH2WBQ?t=657

Decided to see how many Rare Blades quests you can finish before chapter 6. Here's a list of all of them you CAN'T start or finish. At least from my tests.

Vale: Can't start it
Agate: Can't finish because you can't access certain areas.
Gorg: Can't finish because you can't access certain items
Praxis and Theory #2: Can't start it.
Sheba: Can't finish because you can't access certain areas.
Adenine: Can't start it
Electra: Can't finish it because fuck you, that's why.
Finch: Can't finish it because fuck you, that's why.
Floren: Can't finish because you can't access certain areas and items.
KOS-MOS: Can't start it.

Can someone explain what Nia meant by NYAA NYAA NYAA NYAA NYAA

Xenoblade at number 23 shipping 11,707 units last week (139,559 to date)
famitsu.com/biz/ranking/

Here's my data so far. Question marks are common cores, exclamation marks are legendary. No boosters so it's all with Rex's base ideas (0 BRV/2 TRU/1 COM/0 JUS).

POST-PATCH TORIGOTH RUNS (15 common cores, 12 rare cores, 1 legendary core)
1. Finch, !Azami, Gorg, Floren, Kora, Nim
2. Perceval, !Nim, Azami, Kora, Ursula
3. Kora, Dagas, Boreas, Zenobia, Electra, Finch
4. Agate, Ursula, Adenine, Finch, Azami
5. Kora, Godfrey, !Perceval, Dagas, Finch, Adenine
6. ?Perceval, Adenine, Agate, Boreas, !Azami, Gorg, Kora
7. Kora, Dagas, Godfrey, Perceval, Finch, Dahlia, Nim
8. ?Perun, ?Dagas, ?Perceval, Azami, Adenine, Electra, Gorg
9. !Finch, Azami, Godfrey, Nim, Kora

And here are the numbers per blade, including the relevant idea:

COM Kora 7
TRU Finch 6
JUS Azami 6
JUS Perceval 5
BRV Dagas 4
COM Nim 4
TRU Adenine 4
BRV Gorg 3
TRU Godfrey 3
COM Electra 2
COM Agate 2
TRU Ursula 2
TRU Boreas 2
TRU Zenobia 1
COM Floren 1
TRU Dahlia 1
TRU Perun 1

Note that there isn't a big correlation between blades rolled and highest idea.

Wait so which rare blade CAN you finish before chapter 6?

>Zeke, or Nia if you want to turn her into an Ether attacker
>Morag if you grab her early, Zeke if you already have a good set on Morag
>dispatch monkey
>dispatch monkey
>dispatch monkey
>if you get her before gold chips, on whoever you use the most that isn't Morag, otherwise Zeke
>Zeke
>Nia

>Kill the Relentless Ardun
>"Oh well, they all gotta go sooner or later."
Uh... Pekka took that pretty well I guess.

The ones not listed above.

Is this the face of evil or cute?

>Nature Boy
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maximum cute

She's not evil, but that mask on the back definitely does not look like the face of mercy.

Everyone else who isn't a driver exclusive blade.

Also addendum, you CAN finish Electra's quest, it's just has the same problem has Godfrey where it refuses to load up quest markers. Or in Electra's case, the final mastery can only be done at night and the game doesn't tell you that.

Finch's quest is the only one that gives you a straight up middle finger.

>not kill the adrun when its a baby

S m h

He actually takes it well? I was really orn on if I should kill it because of how he'd react even though that Ardun looks like it was possessed by a demon and the Ardanian Garrison would mobilize any second to kill it to keep the town safe from it rampaging even though it just sits there chilling.

Evil and must be purged.
Or enslave and use as breeding sow/cum dump

Here's what I mean by Godfrey's quest, where you need to Rescue Tantal's from a monster attack, but the game does not place quest markers for any of them so you have to manually search the entire town for all 4 of them.

Maybe it's an issue later on too, don't know. But it's still a pain in the arse.

Delete this.

Just wanting to see what general got destroyed.

>(139,559 to date)

it flopped

How much did the others sell in Japan?

>fight with Rosa
Oh boy now my party is light/wind/earth, water/wind/ice, earth/fire. Somehow I fucked up bursting the two orbs I put on the robutt.

>(139,559 to date)
That's near if not more than X's lifetime sales in Japan already though

>Rex, I want a boy, a girl, a garden and a large house with a kitchen in it.

I like this Pyra more than insane Pyra.

If that's what Pyra wants at the end, what do you think Mythra wants from Rex?

But have you gotten an upskirt from Perun in this angle?

I see. Thanks, friend. Kora and Boreas seem to be pretty frequent occurrences from the runs I've observed, where as (obviously) the blades like KM have yet to appear

>insane Pyra
nani the fuck

>Taking a picture of your TV
>On a system that has a dedicated screencap function.

Fucking phoneposters.

Why does this get one of the highest strength stats?