/mbgg/ - Mobage General #823

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.famitsu.com/20171228_1206544/
gamedeets.com/compass/archives/332546
gamedeets.com/compass/archives/333735
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>removing soccer spirits when it gets discussed every thread
Epic shitpost

I can't find /padg/ in the catalog anymore. Is this where PAD discussion is now?

Tfw no gems.

Who's ready for Jin buffs?

Why everyone hates Soccer Spirits? /ssg/ did nothing wrong

Chaguma left me dry

Who's the master and who's the student depends on Captain level. 6~60 is student, 61~80 is master. Your students will graduate automatically once they reach level 61.
Masters can abandon their students but as a penalty they can't pick new ones for 48hs.
The student will be given challenges they have to complete like reaching level x, clear x solo quest and participate in a raid quest together with your master.
As a reward the student will get exp, houkai cubes and fire sakura fragments. The master will get a new type of token you can use to buy stuff in the mentor shop like a weapon upgrade core and an avatar frame to show everyone you are the most awesome master ever.

I find the concept of the game a bit farfetched. They're playing fucking soccer, plus I don't like sports.

It doesn't start tonight? That's disappointing.

It should be like this.

>5 girls and 1 guy
Huh?!

I just want mana. I wish it was a free 10roll instead of useless weapons

Too much clothes.

>Masters can abandon their students but as a penalty they can't pick new ones for 48hs.
That's nice. I remember using similar systems for other games and ending up with nothing but abandoned accounts.

>6~60

Wonder if I can become someone's student at 54

Did /padg/ die? I couldn't find it on the catalog.

>Running out of cute 6K ruby girls to pick.
This is actually tough. I either pick someone cute and never touch them, pick a disgusting (or cool in Nyx's case) male, or feel bad paying more for a 2* base character that I would use.

Soccer is cool. It's just Soccer Spirits is bad. Time to move onto Captain Tsubasa like a real man.

>Suddenly a new version of Kranny
>Also new Mana, Iromero and Shushu
Nice, thank god I saved gems and only completed one stamp in Chaguma.

Who is that russian loli

But it's one of the few games who actually have to train more than 10 characters to make a good team. The team building aspect is super fun.

Pick someone for ban bait in LoH like Leo, Nyx, Bau, or Epis.

You mean have to whale for 10 characters and all their superbs to make a good team

The Re:Zero collab for compass will be up in less than 2 hours. In the meantime, some more details are out:

app.famitsu.com/20171228_1206544/
List of the 8 new cards (4SR/4UR). The only new effect is a trap that reduces enemy attack power when triggered, the rest are element swaps of other pretty solid cards.

gamedeets.com/compass/archives/332546
Emilia's hero action heals allies only in a cone in front of her. Her hero skill gives her a 40% HoT and turns her into a walking turret, allowing you to capture points or walk around whilst Puck attacks enemies.

gamedeets.com/compass/archives/333735
Rem's hero action is a leap forward that knocks down enemies on the spot (AoE is the same as Matoi/Adam), useful for getting some kills on unshielded enemies. Her range is similar to Miku, and I'm not sure if it's capped but her damage is multiplied by 1.5 at 50% HP due to her hero bonus. Her hero skill boosts attack/movement speed and attack damage, along with either destroying or piercing shields. I don't think that you can control her movements for its duration.

The hero skills of both of them lock you out of using your cards for the duration.

>team building is fun
It really wasn't.

Who's the free character we get again? How do we get the other?

>Running out of cute 6K ruby girls to pick.
Ice blocks your path.

Emilia is given to anyway rank E or above at the end.

The collab gacha will give out tickets for a special hero gacha that contains both Rem and Emilia along with the 6 special costumes for other heroes. Probably.

It was fun, now it's "invest in units that get nerfed and waste your dstones or fall behind the whales that will". Legends are too much better than their alternatives with the exception of Alexa and the game is too powercreeped. Add in old legends getting nerfed for new ones to shine and you have any semblance of good team building and planning actually mattering is thrown out the window unless you whale.

It went from being one of the most f2p friendly games to one of the least and the only people sticking with it are the whales who invested too much to cut their losses but even some of the bigger whales are quitting now, so what's your excuse?

>both Rem and Emilia along with the 6 special costumes for other heroes
NO, GOD NO. I still fucking hate the Miku collab because of that shit. 50 rolls for a costume on someone I didn't use was the worst. They just need to make it like SF and GG.

FFXV datamine for new units is out

>Iris
Fire

>Regis
Thunder

>Cor
Light

Third light SM and still no signs of a dark one.

Fuck it, first character three different anons agree to is who I pick, I'm going to bed. Have Selene, Yanne, and Ricardo UWs sitting somewhere if that matters.

We lost a bunch of mobage this year. Which one are you most sad to see gone? Pic related

Maybe if we pray hard enough it'll turn out that they split it into a Rem/Emillia and costume gacha. They probably spent all their generosity on giving Emilia for free, but you never know until you try!

None of them
Everything that died deserved it

Pretty much this

On my first pull, I've been way too lucky lately, I think something bad will happen to me soon

Shinobina

So what happened to the chaguma tl user? Did he ever manage to finish that xmas event translation?

It would probably be between Ensemble Girls for me.

It would be, except it hasn't actually finished dying yet. So Pop Up Story gets the spot instead.

>bunch of gems and build tickets
About time they gave out build tickets again

Finally that awful boss rush is over. Part 3 of the last chapter of Rays is up.

Leo. Get that boipussi, user.

Wait, Shinobina is dead?
Kek. It has such an interesting character and concept, but the fuckawful rate ruined it for me. Also
>Gumi

They announced it was closing back in September. Doesn't mean much since they just showed gameplay of shinobi nightmare 2 last week on the gumi stream

Game is out of maintenance

Hopefully I get Rem but probably won't once I re the ticket

>Wanted to clear some islands for gems
>The new event co-op gives tons of runes and gold
Help.

It's pretty fun. Whale boss went by fast and he is the worst one. Burgerman right now does a spin with no tells(that I saw) and it hits for around 30k. Funny watching people get blown up by it

Only got one collab card, and a SR at that, but at least I'm safe for both heroes now. Only took one 60 roll, too

>play setsuna
>get 2x points
>can't die
>good damage
best girl

Does it change by level or what? I joined a room that was whale and when quest started it loaded into burger boss

i rolled 17k bm, i really wanted adam's skin but i got a bunch of good urs , the new characters and gustav subaru so im satisfied, just wish i didnt get a dupe emilia

And it's over. Free Ix mirror gear for completing the story. Hopefully the prereg for the next arc will reach 5k so we can get a free punished Kocis mirror gear too.

New Year Vesperia event will start on December 31st.

Weeklies when?

>Use 5x book
>More than 1 million gold each run with gold bonus leader skill

>tfw need to use different jobs 4 times each first for the town mission

>Does it change by level or what?
Yes.

Aisha is fun. Does kamui shit on this like re:zero event?

I swapped to Ruby because of the job thing and every group I'm in clears it in under a minute even though I do no damage. I've underestimated how strong her S2 buff is.

>this castle boss

please level up

>BTFO by gacha in every game
What a way to end this shitty year. Next year will be better, right?

Gatling kick is coming back today for monks

Play soccer spirits

>EOPs
gumi changed the New Year's shop pick ticket to instead be a random 5* evolvable unit in tagatame global.

>following global news
Sounds like you're an EOP yourself, bud

calm yourself, we can all rejoice in theassfucking that EOPs receive from jewmi

Iromero looks fun since she has the same form change as Judah on top of an operable beam. I really hope I can draw her and Kranny.

>Probably warrior and xsabers after this one according to datamine
More dragon riders never.

good. no idea why their cost is so high for how shit they are

Probably Judah/Tina/Maya/Kamui depending on the boss

Rem cant use her hero action to jump to lower or higher places since she stops in front of the different height point, but she can jump across if the place where she lands is the same height i think

I don't get this castle boss. The 1 HP shield never breaks even with 4 setsuna

How about you switch to slasher or magic? Dumb Setsuna poster.

>150 1-hour tickets
>can only use 1 ticket for each level
Why.

You can exchange them for runes and 6/12 hour tickets in town.

Is there a known duration for defense/attack/ele resist debuffs in shironeko?

Sillicon Studio was a mistake, they are going full AOI now

>join 15* co-op
>burger dies instantly
>quest doesn't end
>same guy keeps dying to invisible burger
weird

Who's ready for new cancer WW GK?

yeah pretty cancer, you need humans/magesto get bonus points, theres only two stages for now where you can grind points
The event rewards ARE good but they bring attention to the problem that is the progression in TB2, without good gear you cant get strong, and the gear is in gacha

Not quite, but we'll have to see how tightly they limit the ranks. I just dumped my stamina right now, since I'm about to go to sleep. Got 30k points and am currently SS in 50th place. It also shows that I'm about 11.5k points from Z rank. So maybe top 100 will end up SS or better, I don't know? I'm sure data mining or observation will figure out the threshholds so we know how many people will be able to get the top ranks.

There are plenty of total point rewards at least. Z guardian Chelsea is rewarded at 10k points, which you'll have in no time at all - and they come at 100% skill boost already, so you can field them for the event as soon as you level them up. 100k gets you Jodie, then 1M for Ayana. Shanen is a rank reward at SS or Z, and no sign of Tifana yet. My guess is she'll be the rank reward for part 2 next week.

You can field the girls as soon as you get them, which means you'll have two fairly quickly and a third once you hit 1M doubling up the bonus points. At least they didn't go full Silicon Studio cancer with event bonus guardians in the gacha. The bonus criteria is pretty broad - bonus for human guardians, bonus for mage guardians, bonus for both. Hopefully sometime soon they run some decent equipment gacha that are weapon-focused, especially mage weapons.

I just blew my last 30 on this weapon gacha for that staff, I'm pretty set for melee weapons but for the love of fuck, GIVE ME STAFFS
And HUMAN MAGE gives bigger boost than human or mage? Maybe I'll have to shuffle thigs around, I actually have 4 out of the 5 event girls but I'm also running the recent Z healer bunnygirl, might have to change to that SS one

Monster Strike. You didn't mention Region

It amazes me that it makes as much as the top 5-10 games combined in japan.

Yeah, human mages give a bigger bonus. Not sure how much bigger the bonus is for both over just one type. The regen companion from Ajishi/Unjishi gives a little more wiggle room to run without a healer for the character quests once we get to the harder ones - and anyone who got Haruhikari's U rewards has a big leg up. I've only unlocked the first two for Chelsea and Shannen in my little bit of play, but both are easily oneshot with even meager gear. I'm thinking the next one won't be without some solid SS/Z weapons, though.

>and anyone who got Haruhikari's U rewards has a big leg up
you are implying as if enough people bothered to farm the shit out of skillboost and union when its fucking impossible to do so, grinding in this game is a thousand times more cancerous than goddamn Granblue

Anyone buying the random boxes in KR?

There were at least two people that did it when /tbg/ was back. They're currently two of the best boost grind companions. It is a shitty grind, though. I haven't really done it at all. I've only got a couple guardians that are at 100% B and haven't really done any U grinding outside of general use. It's actually pretty easy to do though. You just need to set up in chapter 4, I think it was? Much more stable and laid back than TB1 is, since yo can just park it once you've got it in place.

is that with or without gear equipped?

Wait, so this is going on in TB2 at the moment? Well shit I'm always a sucker for cute girls in kimono's.

I know it won't be a one time thing, i'm not willing to invest that much time into a game i barely enjoy

Without weapons and armor that increases attack/magic. Basically you clear everything up until the three generators in the top-left section before where you spawn the last boss, leaving one generator alive. Then you exit out to the menu and remove that gear so that your attack and magic are at the base level.

The goal is to kill the trash in two pincers, that way they never get a turn to attack and knock your characters around breaking up your formation. So you might need to tweak it with a few stat points here or there as needed. A ring or helm with a few points of attack or magic can help you tweak it until you have the right amount to go along with your guardian's attack skills.

Obviously you want to avoid any AoE that can hit the generator, so position your guardians that have innate 1 or 2 range vertical AoE on the top row and don't bring anyone who has fullscreen AoE. You also want to have a Ji'row with no weapons, preferably as your friend unit, to bring hobble to give you more time to do pincers and for party frequency +50% when you're bringing fresh guardians that have low skill boost. As long as the generator isn't being killed you can farm the chapter indefinitely. When its turn countdown runs out it just drops some spikes and runs away and then you can kill the rest of the trash to end the fight and then attack it all over again.

MS deserved to die without the sweet collabs

youtube.com/watch?v=BQlcF9KXTDo

>5* rate in Star Ocean increased to 6% from 5%
Tfw the chance to get a non rate-up units is still about the same with getting a 4* project in Shironeko.

>Bonnohs high boss changed from blunt weak to blunt resist
>While party was chaguma Tinas
Actually suffering. And at least in modes like this Yukimira sgines, his buff can cover the whole map. More funny though then that is watching nips die and buyback 5 times in a run, like why?

You don't buyback in these boss events, you just get autorevived after 10 seconds.

>Toa's ranking event was closure to Kyouko's past problem with GM
>she then joined Cerulion, and in the process got trance unit
>her dad now appears in descend
I thought that masked faggot is done after World:A. Not to mention that scientist guy was teased as new trance.

>tfw I'm fairly new to Compass so I only had enough bm to get a single ticket, and that only gave me Felt Maria
At least I got the UR shield break from re Re:Zero gacha I suppose.

Yeah noticed that after a bit. Any trick for whale-kun besides not get 1-shot? His health pool is insane.