PlayStation Vita General 3156 - Play Your Games user Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory launches retweet campaign to add four new Digimon via free update
gematsu.com/2017/12/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-launches-ret

>PlayStation Plus free games for January 2018 announced
gematsu.com/2017/12/playstation-plus-free-game

>Catherine: Full Body first details, screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/12/catherine-full-body-first-det

>Natsuiro Kokoro Log coming to Vita
gematsu.com/2017/12/natsuiro-kokoro-log-coming

>A Certain Magical Virtual-On introduces battle modes
gematsu.com/2017/12/certain-magical-virtual-introduces-battle

>P3: Dancing Moon Night and P5: Dancing Star Night have new mode with character interactions
gematsu.com/2017/12/persona-3-dancing-moon-night-persona-5-dancing-star-night-new-mode-ch

>Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate delayed to summer 2018 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/wrong-try-pick-girls-dungeon-infinite-combate-dela

>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night launch May 24 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/persona-3-dancing-moon-night-persona-5-dancing-star-night-l

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

4gamer.net/games/399/G039996/20171227029/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYg5BINU9Ns
youtu.be/GOGs2b2SyYU
twitter.com/Digimon_game/status/946353259651809280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when you're absolutely terrible at a game you really really wanted to get and play.

okay. im going to stop beating myself up over this

How do I stop being a cynical asshole?

Out of my recent posts 85 was negative, 10 neutral and only 5 positivd

Eat sweet things more often, unless you're diabetic.

Thanks for bread.

It can't be helped user. It's been a really bad year.

Why do they celebrate Christmas? Was there an Atelier Jesus?

>>Thanks for bread.
No problem.

I want to kiss Rorona's ashy, barren womb!

If you wallow in despair, please post high quality images.

Now to play the main game I wanted to play, Risk of rain was awesome and fun to play, Arcana hearts 3 was a disappointment mainly because of me sucking at fighting games now onto Mary Skelter and so far I Like it

I refuse to wallow any longer, I Will come back to the game when I feel more confident in my abilities but right now im dirtshit at the game.

Anyway I wont be in despair anymore

Meant to reply to but stupid autism strikes again

I meant to say higher quality images, but you get the idea. Who's your favourite RoR character to play?

For Vita f and f2nd are good choices. F2nd is better since you can use sticks for star notes. Diva x is probably the weakest one from them, but it's still pretty good. So for Vita I would go F2nd, F and then X.

Well if you ever want to try eko again on not simple mode, I tested out your problem for you on the hardest where all pellets and lasers deal a lot more damage so I could be sure you could pull it off. The tactic is to spam standing R on the bottom piece, then jump up and spam jump -> R -> air-jump -> R to get the middle two pieces. Use Forward + O to knock back the bird robot things. Then mash X to get your face into one of the shoulders orbs and either use circle to stick your tongue out at it or the air R spam.

But I liked using the touch screen. Is it really that bad?
If you're more into playing to go all cutesy and interacting with the vocaloids and their costumes, go f2nd. If you want notable songs a lot of people know, go with f. If you just want some "literal who" songs with like 3 good songs and a few medleys, I'd say X.

>>But I liked using the touch screen. Is it really that bad?
No, many people just prefer the sticks. Touch screen is good as well, personally I just didn't like using the touch screen.

Whoops, didn't realize the last thread reached bump limit. I'll ask here one more time, I guess. Which Miku rhythm game should I get? As far as I know there were three to choose from.

Guess I'll settle for the first two, then. Thanks, friend.

Goodnight, vitagen.

Night.

Even kuon didn't beat parace.

Good morning.

Cute

Not that user but commando is fun

It's time to wake up sleepgen

Should I fap or buy Vita games?
I really want to buy MGS just to say I own it, but I really don't want to play them

fap to vita games

This

I don't know about Jesus, but there is one that wear flower hat, make a really good weeds, cure STD, un aging, and able to resurrect people.

fap, wait ten minutes, and then decide if you really want to buy that vita game for tiddies.

Commando is a solid choice for having fun.
>just to say I own it, but I really don't want to play them
That seems pretty pointless.

Whats the most fappable vita game?

Metal Gear Solid?

Hot shot golf

Ye

cute dork

Is there a list of what games for the Vita can still go online?

4gamer.net/games/399/G039996/20171227029/

Mortal kombat,HSG and Wipeout(soon) are the ones you can't play online
I might be missing one or two

youtube.com/watch?v=jYg5BINU9Ns

Any vita games with cute chubby lolis?

youtu.be/GOGs2b2SyYU

Interestingly there is a digital version of the LE that costs 2000 yen less, minus the visual book. For some reason Kadokawa is starting to do this digital OST release thingy via PSN. This is the third one I think.

>pdf costs less than a real book
I'd be pissed if that wasn't the case

The digital version doesn't have the book for some reason. It has a Vita theme instead.

Digimon campaign met pretty fast so they are increasing it to 10k for a secondary unknown reward.

twitter.com/Digimon_game/status/946353259651809280

>It has a Vita theme instead
>inb4:1 page and no music

It's really sad when that happens and they have done it before (God Wars).

Not as many times as Gust I guess, they have at least 10 of those. I just realized it's simply because PS4 only needs 1 and they didn't bother with the extra stuff that Vita needs.

>Capcom games you would have liked to see on the Vita
Lost Planet 2
Megaman Anniversary and X Collection
Viewtiful Joe/2

Buy me Super Monkey Ball.

>Megaman Anniversary and X Collection
Most of those are on psn

Literally anything

Ace Attorney series.
3rd Strike and USF4
DMC HD Collection

Winning over hardships
The paragon of peace and forgiveness
Heil Ion

Heil.

You know why I'm here

Die monster. You don't belong in this gen.

You're 100 platinums too early to be facing me.

*whips out Ninja Gaiden Sigma*

Cute

Big bum, big win

gross piggu

*creampies you*

Rude post

I bet that user only posts those caps for these kinds of responses

Why would he do that?

It can't be helped

It really can't

Zzz

Sleep with margarine luka-san

Is there anywhere cheaper I can order Super Robot Wars X in english?

$6 isn't expensive for a shipping

I can only think of ebay. Maybe amazon if a seller got it.

It is when it takes 2 months to arrive.

not even aliexpress free shipments take this long, 30 days is max

Playasia is a different beast. I remember user ordering utawarerumono mask of truth from there and it took ages.

I'm closing in on FIVE new plats, calm down

Stop fapping

Start having white kids

But, Mistress Totori does things to me.

This game looks so fun i don't understand why vitagen never talk about it. It's one of the games i want to see a localization announced the most.

Too much sleep

Was shuten in the vita fate game? How the fuck did that end up on non sony platforms? I thought sony owned some rights to the fate series.

For those who have played Deception IV, is there any reason to play the base game over Nightmare Princess?

Honestly I don't have a lot of faith in Kadokawa to make good 3D animations, but I think the combat is turn based so it's probably fine.

They've localized all their recent games so far, so that's the good news.

No grand order in this thread

Nope.

I have no clue what is going on in fate anymore. I watched fate stay night and now there's like 10 times the amount of whores running around while they all fight in the digimon world.

No reason. Leagrinna barely has any legs or tits. She also has short hair

yeah animations look pretty bad from what we've seen so far but the exploration and combat still looks fun. I also like the characters design.

Because there's a 0 chance it'll be localized

Also no lolis. We don't discuss those here. See also that bacho game or whatever

I Just started playing yesterday or the day before so Im with starting commando, Hes great and I managed to make it to the next area

So what's the lore behind oni lolis drinking all day long?

Well either way it's certainly somethong to look forward to since apparently it's a pretty decent series. According to some of the users in 5ch anyway.

I ordered SRW V and they messed up the address we sent them, so I ended up waiting next to 3 months for the game to arrive, I would say it was worth the wait..but It really wasn't and now if it comes on amazon I will get X.

Also I Love Srw v so much so im on the fence on wether it was worth waiting for so long

I just started SRWV, and yeah I'm suprised by how amazing it is so far.

btw is there any way to hide the dialogue box during the VN segments? Asking for a friend...

Is there any way to reliably go diagonally in Trillion? I'm always accidentally going in a wrong direction and it's slowly pissing me off.

You can turn the camera 45 degrees, then press forward
If I recall correctly you can hold square and a direction, then she'll just face that way, not step (although I played it 6 months ago, might have been a different button)