XBY Scam

Is XtraBytes legit? Should I try to hodl a million coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGxRSalFl98&feature=youtu.be
xtrabytes.tech/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=219999;sa=showPosts;start=120
github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes do buy, great investment for future with features announced soon

Its obviously a fucking scam.

Jesus christ are there people on Veeky Forums that genuinely believe this tripe?

NOOO whiteboy stupid fat american you will see great Mastermind of inventions ,, big news soon so buy now

Holding 100k This is going to one cent today

You've convinced me to do it. Am going for a million coins.

Yeah sounds like pajeet to me

youtube.com/watch?v=XGxRSalFl98&feature=youtu.be

Buy now or cry later goys

you are confusing me user are you in or out?

My pajeet comment was sarcasm (although apparently the dev is a partially deaf indian guy who is good at cryptography).

Listen to the video. While everything about it is a bit rough around the edges I see a ton of potential.
I have 500k coins already. Considering doubling it as it's dipped a bit the last few days.

Also it's Proof of Signature, so that's new and different.

>Ico happens for XBY
>le exit scam
>everyone out thousands upon thousands
>two guys get together
>"bruh lets take advantage of master node hype and revive that coin we got scammed on"
>me and you just the two of us
>we both got full time jobs but we should side job this
>we gonna get our sheckles back
>grabs coin
>"no premine no ico"
>" this is fair just buy"
>meanwhile all coins have been given out to people that bought in og ico
>official ann
>this is super risky and we may abandon at any time
>but hey at least someone already did this
>so we are just maybe making it right?

yes that all happened
buy some high risk while its still relatively cheap, might work for a nice little pump

however this was dead at one sat less than two weeks ago

he is actually from hungary. but yeah i learned about it and it seems interesting. proof of signature is a cool concept

I've been following the project closely. Been in the Slack. 90% sure it is legit. The Dev behind it is Hungarian, does not speak English very well and is deaf. But apparently he's a genius.

My gut tells me its real. I've loaded up over a million coins. If its a scam there are far better ways to do it.

Yeah my gut tells me this has a ton of untapped potential.

Do you know are there other competing Proof of Sig coins on the market right now? My cursory search only pulls up XtraBytes.

They cant even tell you what posignature does, or how it works. Its just a fucking meme to make goys belive this is pivx 2.0.

No, that's the reason this coin will become huge. It's brand new technology, it's a new validation system invented by this guy Borzalom.

xtrabytes.tech/

You can find the rudimentary explanation of Posign there.

Apparently this guy Borzalom has been in the tech world for a long time worked with a bunch of big tech companies like Mcafee. But he is Hungarian, doesn't speak English very well and is deaf so that's why he has marketing dude do his communications for him.

I dont blame people who dont believe it on here, Veeky Forums is obviously very scam averse and I dont blame them, still could be a scam but again gut feeling tells me its not. There is a debate going on about masternode count on BTC talk and a scam wouldnt have that.

It's the real deal. If they can pull it off I believe its going to be min $20M marketcap within a year.

This is giving me a crypto-boner

Ok where the fuck do i buy xtrabytes

C-Cex or the Ghetto exchange Yobit.net

I like it, buying bags now

Ok ok just give a second please

Why should I invest in this memecoin, has anyone actually seen this hungarian genius and any of his work?

Because it's a new concept he Is honest and it's insanely low in price. Just wish I bought at 1 sats

Curious is his identity known / are there other projects he's done? Cryptography is really broad but it takes a really special skillset. So when I cryptography and McAfee (in the video) I felt pretty good about my investment, but he didn't really elaborate.

holy fuck c-cex is slow. how much is the coin?

where can I even buy the coin?

Xby is shockingly low and will return shockingly high volume and gains

how is that an answer to my question

>t. Mehmet

Yobit...

his bitcointalk account is 3 years old. check it out
bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=219999;sa=showPosts;start=120

I got 550K of these babies, if they drop a bit I might go to 1 million. This may be the opportunity of a lifetime

The question is, how much are we willing to bet on a random deaf Hungarian programmer

might as well throw a few hundreds at it, I'm never going to get rich off crypto if I don't. Besides, I can easily save up 300€ each month for new investments

Good point, after next posw pump I might take profits and buy more xby

This could be tomorrow's ethereum

Check it:

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes

might as well throw a few thousands at it, I'm never going to get rich off crypto if I don't. Besides, I can easily save up 3000€ each month for new investments

Bro he's deaf.
All he can do is follow the code.
Are you willing to join us on his quest to PoSign?
Because if there is anything I know from science, if one person loses one of their five senses, all four of them become even stronger.

Praise kek

Xby is shockingly going to the moon

Power is unshakable

Just as a forewarning this is not a moon overnight coin, its a serious investment and is a long, longterm hold.

markets are different this is easy 500-1000 sats this weekend