You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't been listening and buying into RNS...

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't been listening and buying into RNS? It's the next PIVX and still very cheap.

-Fiat exchange
-Masternodes (Coming very soon)
-Cheap
-Bittrex/Poloniex Adds in the works

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=RNS_BTC#

jesus shut the fuck up with your autistic coins cant believe buy into this shit

Because it has literally nothing to offer, its a shitcoin copy of other 50 shitcoins with no technical innovation and intrinsic value behind it.
You might make some money if it pumps and dumps, but I'd rather not get left holding the bags.

if you think there is no intrinsic value in a blossoming community then you should leave Veeky Forums right now sir

>sir
you get out of my board fucking Philippines 3rd worlder.

sorry ma'am

leaving now

>Believes any crypto has value

>mfw some faggot is shilling his magic bitbeans trading at 30sat while RNS has run from 50sat to 1600sat and will likely hit 10k sat once masternodes are implemented and it hits serious exchanges

Makes me think why Veeky Forums only like retarded coins with absolutely no potential to pump after they buy tops?

>next PIVX
so another scam, move on guys nothing to see here

Keep your eye on it so you can commit suicide when it hits 5k

Thanks op ill look into it.

sitting on 2k...when will this moon?

tomorrow

This is easily hitting 10k at this rate

Aaaand we have tomorrow's shillcoin.

Thanks OP.

Hella steady rn

Don't fuck up

Upcoming news on Monday. Trust me when I say this, this is gonna explode very soon. Heavy accumulation + no one selling it.

Don't miss out.

Looks like shit compared to Chaincoin

Chaincoin already pumped pretty high and not gonna go much further. RNS on the other hand still has a lot more potential and still a sub 1million MCap

There's some extreme shit above CHC on Coinmarketcap. Mind giving any better reasons? The main dev seems quite experienced and I dig their take on the branding.

Also there's this:

Lmao, chain coin is undervalued as fuck because is only on cryptopia and devs haven't released website. It's unbelievable good coin with easily potential of dollar 68 cents or more

Chaincoin dipped today. Good oportunity.

Also website is coming today, and for 100-200 usd you can have a masternode.

So you guys want to buy CHC which is almost 3 years old and has never gotten anywhere.

Oh no, very solid pick.

>3 years old
>no website

It has a low marketcap, is being worked on currently, adding the masternode meme pump to it, fiat exchange incoming, new chain coming removing inflation, and bittrex add in the works. CHC won't make trex if it hasn't already.

Also you can just look at the chart on cryptopia. Someone dumped and it quickly recovered. Its clearly very bullish waiting for news to breakout. Volume is steady where its at now as well and considering the MCap, that is pretty high.