I believe that nobody here ia worth more than a mill or even 100k, prove me wrong

I believe that nobody here ia worth more than a mill or even 100k, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what proof? i don't have an expensive car

>he doesn't own 1000 BTC

And anyone who actually is, definitely, not playing with meme coins. This board used to be good.

sage

you're right good job.

The prize/punishment is you continue to be you

Print screen would do

It must be hard looking at btc/eth and not holding them, i feel for you

I have more than 100k.
But only 15k is in crypto because sanity.

I own a bit of both and more but i dont believe there are whales in here

of fucking what

BTC is going to 100k in 5 years. Do you want to be poor?

It is funny that you think you can HOLD crypto. I bet you never touched a gold brick

I mean i have some money. Not shown is about 60k in ethereum. I really want 10 million tho :/ thus browsing endless dropshipping and crypto threads.

Nope, that's why I have 15k in it :P
Insanity would be putting my whole 100k in it.

fuck. im a yung lad and crypto is how i plan on making my 100k

i paid $35k in taxes this year so i'm doing okay, slow & steady my niggas

it must be hard to be buying shitcoins and to be totally obsessed with them but only owning 500 tiny bux worth

what site is this?

I don't see how people here aren't worth a million or better. Honestly. I am a house wife (I work part time but I do that to get away and talk to people my own age) that came to Veeky Forums to look at the pol board because of the Berkeley riots. Figured they sounded okay so I kept looking around until I found you guys. I've been reading your posts for a week. Last night I decided to open a wallet account and buy some eth. I only bought $100 worth (coin base has a stupid limit and I didn't want to bother asking for a raise late last night) but my Blockfolio says it's worth like $130 now. I didn't put thousands in because I've literally never touched this kind of stuff in my life. I've never seriosuly looked at an exchange chart and tried to figure out what it means. So if I made approx $30 in one day off a $100 if you're not a "whale" and have been here for year+ I don't think you're paying attention.

Hmmm, I have 30,000 in equity in a house (50 percent interest). 30,000 in trading account. 24,000 in IRA/Roth IRA at Vanguard. 5,000 in HSA. 14,000 in 401(k). 6,000 in a CD for an SEP account. And 11,000 in various bank accounts. Less 10,000 in student loans.

tits pls

OI YOU! SHUT YOUR MOUF AN LOOK AT MY WAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

Got a million in stuff but owe bout 600k in loans

have 4k worth of crypto just to eff with