Stratis thread?

Just bought 1000 STRAT but afraid to keep them on the exchange. Where is a safe place to store them?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
stratisplatform.com/wallets/
github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy a Ledger wallet or use stratsafe

stratsafe? I was going to get a ledger but I can't make a decision on which one kek

stratsafe.me

You're welcome senpai

STRATsafe

back your wallet up on a usb drive and hide it

there's no need for a faggot Ledger with stratsafe since its run by the same company

Thanks niggers.
the capcha to register is cap-sensitive I'm guessing.

How many will I be able to stake per day?

it uses high staking or whatever. I'm staking 7 per day with 800 strat in my account then withdrawing the staked strat and turning it into btc

Is stratsafe legit? Been hearing good things about it on BCT and BHW

7 per day with 800 sounds too good to be true . Whats the catch

Quite a few
It's legit but interface is boring. Easy money though.

So should I be able to get around 10 staked per day with 1000?

Newfags finally discovering stratsafe: the thread

That's a ROI of 1% per day. This sounds suspicious. I know stratis isn't a scam, but there must be a catch bro

you should buy coins before they pump.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

our group focuses on research and practicing trading techniques. we don't want your money. our goal is to collaborate and get in the pump before it happens.

Ok just looked at stratsafe site. You are sending them your strat for them to stake at 1% ROI daily... This is definitely a Ponzi. Not sure why fellow Veeky Forums anons would shill a Ponzi if there's no referral but stay away from that shit user.

Liar.

site says staking 10 per day would mean I'd have to deposit 10,000 STRAT.

Maybe 7 a week?

I'm staking 4 a week with 600 in my account. Why lie?

Ok that sounds less suspicious. However that's still a 1% ROI (without taking into account compounding) every 10 days. I'd really recommend you stay away from it, but it's your money so do as you want user.

If you take into account compounding this site is promising an annual ROI of 44%. Still sounds too high and is likely a ponzi

well I deposited 5 and then withdrew 4 just to see if they would keep them. They aren't a scam but I agree. It seems odd.

Just because they let you withdraw doesn't mean it's a scam user. Hashocean let people withdraw, then one day vanished with 3m+ in BTC, only to reappear a few months later wit all accounts wiped. A Ponzi relies on growth so it depends on convincing people it's legit.

Not a scam※

Definitely legit but the staking isn't as high as some claim. It's mainly a secure place to store stratis tokens.

Ledger is a good company

Stratsafe is pretty secure in my opinion

is POSW a scam?

Well it's made by bitbeaners and as such I wouldn't trust them with my money. Not necessarily a scam but not a safe investment and the returns are too shit to justify the risk.

This shit softlaunched a few weeks ago. Ledger is doing one for all big coins.

Total Stratis staking rewards are 1% per anum.
Since only 20% to 40% of people stake the reward for those is more like 2.5-5%.

If any service that involves Stratis gives you more than that it's most likely a scam or they should definitely explain where the excess Stratis come from.

Ledger is not associated with this. And nothing is found on btctalk about Stratsafe. Besides that the maker is unkown. Don't send your coins there it's too risky

Probably made by some user in this thread trying to scam anons

Ledger is not associated with this. And nothing is found on btctalk about Stratsafe. Besides that the maker is unkown. Don't send your coins there it's too risky. People here saying its good is probably the site owner

It's actually a legit cloud wallet. Pretty secure too.

all that means is its "safe" for 5 coins worth of value

I sent 5000 coins and cant withdraw anymore. SCAM!

stratisplatform.com/wallets/

github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.2

Download the wallet directly from github and store it that way which is what I'm doing.

I just exchanged 5 BTC for 10.5k STRAT earlier today. Gonna store and forget about them. From all the reading I've been doing...this has the YUGE potential. Good Luck to us user!

Post proof faggot.

I can withdraw just fine.

Was unaware of stratme...is this legit? Does Do the folks from Stratis endorse it? I just got bought 10k so if I can earn 10 a week from this investment, that's not bad.

It's obviously a Ponzi mate.

They ask you to send them your money, without any accountability, in return for 44% ROI annually.

This is blatantly a Ponzi and I hope to god you don't fall for it.

Trying to find all the info I can on them. Probably gonna send a tweet to Ledger and Stratis to see if they're affiliated with this site. Definitely not sending them my coins.

bought a shitload of stratis a while ago at about .00048 btc
tfw only coin im not profiting on rn

but it's only because btc is rising like fuck rn so the exchange rate is funny
stratis is still rising in the long run
not selling my strat any time soon

Holding 42k strat on my raspberry pi for staking. Perfectly safe

promise me none of you will endorse a stratis pump and dump
this is a long term coin
im bagholding this for a while

Agree, Stratis is like when I bought ETH last year. Figured it would be at least 2-3 years before everyone else caught up and it would turn a profit. I'm more than happy to have a paper loss on my Stratis for the time being.

Is this legit or a scam? I got $450 from tax returns and I wanna go all in on this shit.

it speaks for itself
it was .000465 this morning
now it's .00050870