Patch 4.2 next month

Patch 4.2 next month.

Have you cleared Ultimate yet, /v/?

You're not a casual, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/7k1kzu/a_glimpse_of_blm_buffs/
youtu.be/8EaPDO6pPuE
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/1cde6c1b483dcb08930b78346346c778601e6973
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't even tried it. I'm happy to just have cleared the final fight of a raid tier before it got nerfed.

Yes, have you?

Is the new hildibrand any good?

i hope they fix warrior for 4.2
needs a buff

heard he was getting QoL changes

lolno, warrior is getting a nerf

>top DPS tank
>enough utility to get by
>needs a buff
k

Not as good as in ARR.

Nope, anything after 2.0 is pretty shitty, supposedly because he wasn't coming back but people wanted more so they gave us the most low effort shit they could

No only because my group's scheduling has been complete shit and we lost a player so now we're stuck waiting for a replacement to be recruited

4 years of the same exact shit

>MSQ
Shit. Lyse a shit. Ala Mhiggers a shit. Scenery a shit. Bring back Doma already.
>Raids
Omega is snooze tier, in terms of lore. Pure fanservice: the raid mode. Boy do I love being in a generic blue bubble reality with CRT monitors to appear all 'techy' like Omega, and forced to fight old\existing S-E properties in each raid tier. I'd play Dissidia if I wanted this shit.
>Trials
Boring ass fights, visual and in lore. Doggo mounts look like 100% ass compared to birds or ARR horses.
>PVP\other content
PvP would be fun if S-E had their GMs watch a few games a day after getting reports; the fact they don't accept screenshots or videos as evidence is still mind blowing. As long as you're not "harassing" someone, you're pretty much free to bot or hack in PvP or DoL\H. I've seen DoL bots that haven't been banned for 2 years now.
>QoL things
Finally adding 999 stacks, and the fags circumvent Yoshi saying "We might expand inventory if we see the server stress isn't too bad" at 4.0 beta\launch, except now its tied to our fucking Chocobo.

I don't think I'll be resubbing. The new relic shit and or Omega raid tier better be mindblowing or it's gonna be worse than somehow HW at this point, and in general hindsight, it's fucking amazing how quality Coil was. We didn't know how good we had it for fights and lore quality back in ARR raids.

Rate my retainer

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING, LALAFELL!

ALSO, HAPPY HEAVENSTURN!

my sub ran out and im not going to resub

the shitters in this game are too full of drama to get a competent raid group together. i never even got past O3 because everyone's toes were cold or they kept firing tanks because they were "being creepy" to the grrrrl gamer AST

Rate new dungeon armor

Hoping these are dyeable versions of the level 69 gear. Probably isn't though.

boring/10

How long until servers are back?

Still using the plague doctor set until something better is out

Looks like more boring shit

Skalla and Ala Mhigo gear was fucking amazing.
Let that guy design more armor sets.

>Doggo mounts look like 100% ass compared to birds or ARR horses.
Primal mounts look like ass in general, only one that looks good is the kirin mount in ARR.

>those stupid hood feathers on tank and drg
why

Thordan and Seph birbs were the best. Fite me 1v1 irl.

D Y A B L E

They look alright, the stuff it's based on looks great in art but the colorschemes look like shit in-game
of course i bet this is just another undyeable recolor of the gear and we'll get a dyable version of it in 5.0 if everyone hasn't killed themselves by then

What a load of hot garbage. Are they even trying anymore?

Severs up

Forgettable/10

what the cocks you aren't kidding

i was not trolled by /v/ for once

Not gonna resub: Confirmed status.
they aren't even giving a shit anymore

all the faggots on every server are fantasia'ing every fucking day due to the sales
theyre making more money IN THIS HOLIDAY SALE ALONE i bet than half a year of subs

>the new glimglams aren't attractive
>GAME SUCKS NEVER GONNA SUB AGAIN

No dye no buy.

Amazed I've come across so many fantasiaholics. I might have gotton one or two if they added more customizations beyond just hairstyles. Would kill for more faces and better beards

The finale of Gigi's story had me in stitches, don't listen to the humorless ones.

fuck, I wanted to get farther in my backlog. Oh well, back to my tree in limsa

Stop it. Get some help.

Antitower and Lost City (3.2) had recolored Aery gear.

Are you shitting me? They look like lvl 64/66/68 crafted armour.

Wait that's the 69 dungeon armor. I hope they make it dyeable

FINAL FANTASY XIV has been updated.

[Date & Time]
Dec. 28, 2017 8:45 (GMT)

[Update Details]
◆FINAL FANTASY XIV Hotfix (Dec. 28, 2017)◆

■Implemented measures to counter Free Company-related fraud.

What did they mean by this?

If anything, WAR is getting nerf so PLD can shine again.

Love the pauldron and the black/red theme on the tank one (I assume its the roe on the right)

If PLD shined any harder it would be grossly incandescent.

Its indicative of they don't really give a shit.
I am not a glam whore and I've never paid for a fantasia, ever.
I wasn't around for a majority of 3.0.

>DC as healer right before Kugane Castle last boss
>10mins later log back in
>"You have received 40 tomestones"
>They just did it without me

Paladin buffs when

PLD is the essential raid tank right now, the only thing it's actually decisively weaker in is aoe damage.

Which is more fun and effective to play as a BLM or a SMN

Right now SMN.
But with the buff BLM will get in casting and stuff, BLM will be playable and funnier.

FUCK the update, these threads are only good for glamours!

Fuck off.

So nearly 6 months later we have two new original dungeons and one remake of a dungeon we saw a year ago, and another 4 boss raid set, And what looks to be shaping up to being a new zone that'll be pretty to look at filled with fates and kill quests for us to grind for a relic that will probably end up being a dyable version of our AF3 sets. Amazing

I wont even count the recolors of armor we saw in the level 69 dungeon because they're too lazy to make new sets. So far this is looking like some pretty piss poor content.

If you do not currently have eight (8) unending coil weapons, you are a shit eating casual.

my fellow tanaka bro

BRING BACK TANAKA

Show yours and I'll show you mine.

I'm really not looking forward fractal hard.
It give me PTSD flashbacks of all those fucking ungeared tanks going full STR that I had to heal constantly in 3.0.

If you do not currently have seven (7) digits of MGP from the Golden Saucer, you are a shit eating casual.

N-no! You fuck off!

To be honest Im more annoyed they never tried to go with mounts that fit their respective Primals. Could you have imagined one of Ravana's Butterflies or a Tiny Whale from Bismarck?

Show them desynth levels

Why does FF tries to beat WoW so hard yet it just can't? Even if FF has many years of advantage.

Im stuck at 180 WVR\LTW and 220 GSM.
How do I level WVR\LTW without sinking millions of gil to get them to my GSM level?
The gear gap between 180 and 220 is annoying, I guess I need to go fucking farm hunt seals for Centurio to spend on the old gear.

How would they fix BLM? Pure potency buffs or mobility?

Remember to buy those Mogstation outfits boys and girls! Be on top of the fashion trend for only $18 a pop!

Don't Worry Your Money Is Going To Give You 40 Slots Every 2 Expansions!!

Because Yoshi copied WoW and strived away from traditional FF combat in 1.0\XI.

Mobility would be nice.

They're not trying at all.

You just need to grind dungeons for gear. It will take a while though.

>Can't heal an undergeared tank in full STR while maximum pulling in DPS stance
Stop being shit.

They are reducing the cast of everything to be under the GCD.
That means a nerf of potency of course since they will cast more, but the gain in mobility will be incredible.

Mobility would be cool, though I did end up making a good Leylines/Between the Lines Macro to save on button space

Can't you read?
>Had to heal constantly
The problem wasn't to let them life, it was that you had absolutelly NO TIME to do anything, so no bane for me.

>BLM boost in mobility
>can't bully my girl BLM staticmate by calling her a waymarker anymore

Got a source on that?

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/7k1kzu/a_glimpse_of_blm_buffs/

What a shitter. As my ast in 3.0 I could heal str tanks and gravity just fine. Literally git gud

>They are reducing the cast of everything to be under the GCD.
>That means a nerf of potency of course since they will cast more,
I don't think you understand how GCD works.

Oh shit fractal hard

youtu.be/8EaPDO6pPuE

Yes of couse.

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/1cde6c1b483dcb08930b78346346c778601e6973
> ■Implemented measures to counter Free Company-related fraud.
What's this?
Anyone know what they are talking about?

>stuck on the quickmarch trio fiesta

>that one Fractal HM screenshot with the holo warring triad
it's just gonna be fancy background for a completely unrelated boss or some trash, isn't it?

It's literally the easiest trio. Just assign positions between two sides

>enjoying XIV's music past 1.0
lmao @ ur lyf

In all seriousness though, after 2.0 I stopped caring about the music in this game. I play my own shit now.

One of these days I'm going to make a 1.0/2.0 nostalgia thread. I have so many damn saved threads from 4-5 years ago it's insane.

I know it is, but its hard to progress when we see bahamut less than half the pulls we make in a session.

says probably someone who buys 1 fantasia every day
in all seriousness though, i want what reddit post that is to see the context of what theyre discussing
also
>plenty of other mmos
what kind of universe do they live in?

You think that is bad? Right now we are having some hard progression because we see add phase once two pulls and it takes 13 mins just to see them. Progression doesn't slow the fuck down until then

Started a trial after doing one last year. What happened to all my actions? I liked getting sub skills from other classes. Now I only have 3 skills to use in battle as an arcanist at level 22. Role skills are entirely situational.

>Role skills are entirely situational.
Why is this a problem? This means certain roll actions wont always be the end all be all and you can have different abilities to use depending on the fight

>you have to hate the game if the developers do not shower you with endless amounts of content every single .5 patches
/v/ just hates video games. I honestly find there to be too much to do in this game at times.

>/v/ just hates video games. I honestly find there to be too much to do in this game at times.

Remember lalafells are for hugs not fugs

PLD is overpowered you retard

theyre made for /pets

you forgot the third button which involves the mog shop which invalidates both of those buttons