How the fuck do people work 40 hours a week for 40 years and not lose their shit? What drives them?

How the fuck do people work 40 hours a week for 40 years and not lose their shit? What drives them?

The need to survive? Seriously, how old are you? Nobody works because they want to.

>What drives them?

Food and shelter

They're literally slaves

At first, it's unbearable. Then, it becomes tolerable. And, finally, it's hard to imagine doing anything else.

Having a nice waifu who comforts you at the end of day and reminds you of how vital you are to household!

She may get lonely waiting for you, but shes determine to be loyal and makes the best of her lone time.

>What drives them?
having to be a beta provider for their wife and kids
literally that's it

>work hard, be better than co-workers
>dont have kids
>dont marry a whore
>spend responsibly, dont buy expensive things that lose value
>get promted, more dosh
>invest extra dosh into assets, real estate, index funds, etc.
>make money off your money for free

tfw so alpha that i sit around at home shitposting on Veeky Forums while my wife and kids work for me

You forgot

>die anyway

my dick is itchy

>retire at 40
>spend the rest of your life spreading the gospel and storing up treasures in heaven
>????
>eternal paradise

people get kids to bring meaning to their wage slavery

thats how sad life is.

It's painful how true this is

Kek.

They're normies. They love to work and be social.

This is what I though 5 years ago when I read this passage in a college advice book. By a year later I started buying tons of lottery tickets and haven't stopped since, probably spent as much as Elliot Rodger did on lottery tickets since 2013.

Holy fuck that's depressing.

Also,

>buying lottery tickets

Why don't you just go balls deep in a cheap crypto and wait a year? Your odds are WAY higher than paying the idiot tax.

Did it for 3 years. Quit. Not sure what to do now lol. Traffic alone is unbearable.

this

I could probably do it as a manager, but being micromanaged for the next 40 years as an underling is going to give me a heart attack.

>tfw investing in the after-life

Great investment desu

>Nobody works because they want to.
So why are there so many proud wagecucks on biz? I'm sure most of them could work out how to make money independently if they wanted.