Was he justified in his actions, and most importantly, is he /ourguy/?

Was he justified in his actions, and most importantly, is he /ourguy/?

/ourguy/?
Veeky Forums is probably one of the most divided boards on Veeky Forums that I can think of

No we're not.

son of a bitch

He did absolutely nothing wrong given the circumstances.
His only fault was he didn't know when to stop, and that he killed Lavoisier.

Not true. Mussolini, Napoleom, Robespierre, Jefferson are /ourguys/. And Voltaire too.

i must agree that at least napoleon even if he is bantered by some lunatic is pretty much /ourguy/

fuck floppyjaw the cunt

>mussolini
WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIEEET

>is he /ourguy/?
No, Saint Nicky II is our guy

>no Hitler

Why, would he be more /pol/?

Absolutely. Robespierre LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

This meme is dank, but it also pisses me off because it should be "vive" not "viva"

I mean thats basically the most Veeky Forums mindset one can have.

>Mussolini

That's not how you spell D'Annunzio

People blame him for the terror, but it ended the civil war well enough, but as another user said, he didn't know when to stop. The final straw was the speech he gave where he failed to name the next people that needed to be purged. All in all, had he stopped sooner, or not gone as far, he would be remembered as one of the greatest revolutionary heroes, who made France virtuous.

Corrupt paranoid sack of shit

>Robespierre
>corrupt

Wew lad

Excellent meme :^)

You're claiming the one guy who was known as incorruptible by all. What did he gain through corruption? He lived by his salary and slept in the back rooms of laborers by choice

>you're claiming that the one guy who was known as incorruptible by all was corrupt

Sorry about that

Kek.

Yes and yes

Hitler is pure autism and cringe. Hitler was failure and meth addiction. Not /ourguy/.

LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

Did nothing wrong desu

Fuck you

t. 18th century English historian

Danton was a mistake, so was Fouché.
His methods and goals were justified for the time period, but he misidentified his enemies.