Any beanbros around that can help me out...

Any beanbros around that can help me out? I got my beanvault set up but I'm having trouble getting my beans sent into it from bittrex. I got an address from the "receive beans" tab, but my withdraw has been pending on bittrex for hours and I think something is wrong.

pls help will send 1000 beans to whoever gets this to work for me

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969676.0
bitbean.org/downloads.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey senpai check your email.

You have to verify the withdrawal

Here's my bean address.

2YQ8kLSyK9DTd3V1QjWnhruUsbNZiXQHZs

shit nigga I feel stupid, sending ur beans now, thanks!

follow up question, will they start sprouting on their own or do I need to do something?

I don't use the desktop wallet but I would think so.

Ever try out poswallet?

You don't need to buy their coin to stake.

Just sign up.

I've got some POSW over at poswallet but I assumed staking on bitbean's wallet was faster. Should I just be staking over at posw?

I have quite a lot of beans and I've been staking for a few days but still no sprouts. Any advice?

I believe that you'd get more rewarded if you did it on your own pc.

I don't have that good of a set up so I just leave it on there.

Entirely up to you bro.

Im still trying to figure this out so I'm not sure I can help. Is there anything in your "sprouting" counter? I just set my vault up but my beans arent starting to sprout yet

wait wait wait so there are people who actually bought bitbean????

Thanks OP.

Good fortune comes your way.

Ikr people will do anything anyone says

Sprouting: 0.00
Unconfirmed: 0.00 BITB
Sprouting difficulty: 2.633113

I set up the vault complete with the correct conf and everything. Not sure what to do.

Not sure why people wouldn't. You'd be robbing yourself by not doing so at this point.

I just download the bitbean meme wallet. Why does it say (out of synch)?

You have to set up the conf file before it will sync properly. Odd that they didn't include it with the wallet, but oh well.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969676.0
bitbean.org/downloads.html

Im at the same stage as you. I just found out it takes 6 hours for your beans to mature before they can start sprouting.

Is there a red bean in the bottom right corner? For me it says "not staking because you dont have mature beans", when you mouse over it.

No problem, thanks to you to bro

Not anymore, but I'm fully synced and have had them in the wallet for a while now. You might just have to wait a bit.

Thanks!

yeah I mean you only get a sprout or two a day unless you have a lot of beans,as far as I can tell, so it might just be a waiting game

Is there any reason to use the desktop wallet over staking my beans on POSW.com?

Better payout

Make sure you unlock your wallet too.

You should see the bean icon in the lower right if you're all set up to sprout.

Sprout on poswallet or vault? My sprouting difficulty is 0.000244 on Vault. What does sprouting difficulty even mean? The lower the better or vice versa?

My wallet is currently saying that it is out of sync, and the beans I sent to it last night aren't showing up. What can I do to fix this?

Nevermind, I'm incredibly autistic. Just saw