/rgt/ Robinhood general thread

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/04/27/a-widely-watched-economic-model-now-predicts-first-quarter-growth-was-barely-above-zero.html
cnbc.com/2017/04/28/first-estimate-of-2017-q1-gdp.html
nasdaq.com/press-release/navios-maritime-partners-lp-agrees-to-acquire-14vessel-container-fleet-from-rickmers-maritime-20170420-01396
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for NMM

>buy the dip.
>wait for the rocketship

>STILL trading stocks like a retard when all of crypto is exploding

Doesn't even matter what coin you invest in, it's going to go up

AMRS to the moon (some day)
XXII is worth checking out

stick to your own thread... you have like 100 of them

NMM ftw

>NMM
another DRYS debacle? lol another 1000% in a day?

highly doubtful but its a nice swing trade and 100% gain seems very very likely. could get over $5 in a flash

no... but it will probably hit 2.50

zoom out of your chart theres a gap at 7

lol

moar

AMD to moon baby. To $15 and not a penny more. Covered call slowly decaying. May 1st. Shilling here and now.

you mean back in 2015? you think it's going to fill that gap? this year??

it could happen, or atleast get close. Shipping rates are going up NMM is shaping up big time to bring in money im sure someone here has the copy pasta

now that is a positive attitude.

CVM dip makes me excited to read load

there we go.

Nice accumulation the past year, lets hope those longs have strong hands, if so we are going to blast off (hopefuly) on earnings

First for
B V X
V
X

>MSTX

Can any one rate me and give advice?

150 NMM @ 2.05
102 AVPO @ 1.99
70 MRNS @ 1.39
671 CVM @ 0.097
500 MSTX @0.13
375 HTBX @ 0.78

I'm so glad I jumped ship way early in

sell everything and just buy SPY and hold it long term

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

there is a big US GDP report today that will likely affect the market very much

Hasn't the God bee growing

>GDP been growing

God damn phone.

of course its growing, the question is how much

cnbc.com/2017/04/27/a-widely-watched-economic-model-now-predicts-first-quarter-growth-was-barely-above-zero.html

this is like the US govt's earnings report

Slow and steady wins the race, r-right

C VM
V
M

and here it is cnbc.com/2017/04/28/first-estimate-of-2017-q1-gdp.html

Good news, fellow CVM memers

>-CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE MKT: CVM) today announced that it has been notified that it will be granted a new patent on Multikine* (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection), its investigational cancer immunotherapy, from the European Patent Office

>will give a negative eps report
>higher than their last negative eps report

What happens does it go up or down

Im trying to decide whether im going to hold onto my SSW shares, or sell them temporarily hoping to buy in at a lower price. My average is slightly higher then the current price, and thats after an upswing. I have to wait until Monday so it can pay its dividend, then I might sell and look to hop in for a lower price. I just dont know if I should or keep.

Current price is 7.25, my average is 7.63. I guess ill just play it by ear.

CVM is going to be the meme to watch today.

Anyone here who is making a living of trading here at the moment?

When does the reverse split and ticker change happen to MSTX, lads?

A 'living' as in what? Paying rent?

Surviving without having a job.

Cvm $1 here we come

Jesus Christ everything I didn't buy went to the moon

I know right I got out of jdst as the rest of gold plummeted. Then it hit $21 bucha bullshit

I dont think I have seen any robinhood screens that have more then $25,000 in them. I think Ive seen one in like, the last 6 months. Also, most people here lose money.

I would also like to hear of someone who trades memes for a living.

CTRV could explode upwards. Im in at .82

Here's what's on my IB scanner. This app is amazing. I made $500 after hours (paper trading) yesterday. I wish RH had such a nice interface. Pics to come if you guys wanna see it

Robinhood takes some time to do that but I'm not really sure. It's temporarily untradable now but that might mean it's changing by the end of this week, or possibly before market open in 10 minutes.

I still have hope for MSTX - > SVRA because supply will be tight since 66% will not be tradable for 6 months, and IPOs are usually real wild when it comes to price. Just hold and if it goes above $1.50 you've made money.

You guys buying CVM at the opening?

NMM
M
M
>beat 2 earnings estimates in a row
>BDI is climbing
>In a strong uptrend
>Restructuring
>bought 2 more ships to bring in more money
>shipping industry finally bottomed out last month and is on the verge of a rally
>beat earnings by huge amounts last two quarters
>has a diverse fleet, unlike DRYS, and will likely go up with the Baltic Dry Index
>refinanced debt and paid off over $100 million of it since the start of 2016
>just sold $100 mil worth of shares in a direct offering at market price
>will start paying massive dividends as soon as their finances are in order
nasdaq.com/press-release/navios-maritime-partners-lp-agrees-to-acquire-14vessel-container-fleet-from-rickmers-maritime-20170420-01396

VTI beats out the S&P everytime. much safer bet

When do we sell cvm?

>browses /rgt/
>doesn't have at LEAST a small position in CVM

tell me user, when exactly did you start hating money?

Fuck me, if all those things are true, I'd be putting a few thousand in to be honest.

1 year projection?
the last 2 stocks ive tried trading have diluted themselves selling extra shares in aftermarket for at least 25% less than value. done with these shenanigans

I got 25k Shares of that CVM. I'm waiting for it to hit $40 so I can do two chicks at the same time.

It's true, all of it.

CVM OR NMM!?

NMM for sure. CVM is constantly dipping and tipping

Already 90,000 shares deep m8. I've been adding more every week for the last few months

>last night loook at my tiny $20 first time investment into CVM and MSTX
>See the $20 has dipped to $16
> ok that's not too bad lets keep holding.
>wake up today to see premarket movement
>mstx can't be reach cvm is going down now everything is worth $11
>mr bones wild ride doesn't end!

CVM WE NEED YOUR GREENTEXT WALL

let's pump this bitch up. Post it on every stock forum you browse my brothers, CVM will make us ALL RICH

Already 1.5 mil volume

Here's some TA on CVM.

BLPH?

Keep in mind how many bagholders are staked in this stock, it's gonna need some real big buying volume to keep those faggots from selling their shares.

Which one of you faggots keeps whaling out on gold whenever it reaches below 1265. I'm trying to short here dammit

>buy AMD they said

its me

I am the one keeping gold depressed

sorry m8

Don't they announce earning Monday? You are porb gonna make some dosh

GOT 4.5K GIVE ME A MEME BIZ

SAGE

Intel is down, is it time to buy AMD if haven't done so?

>he didn't buy at $12 per share

Look at their financials, user. They haven't made a profit in the past 5 years. The stock price is already volatile combined with the upcoming EPS report. It'll grow up until May 1st when they release a negative EPS report for the umpteenth quarter in a row and then the price will drop again

Into infinity until they get their shit together

whats good with MSTX I know about muh merger but is that like no doubt offichh now that it's halted? And poor fag like me only had 20 shares so what happens?

It's dropping like a rock. Wait for it to level out

Nigga I don't think you're getting a single share of SVRA...

It's a 1/70 reverse split so you'd need at least 70 shares of MSTX to get 1 share of SVRA

CVM YES

Who PLUG here

CVM What do we sell at boyz?

Idk man, I'm skidding about it. Worried the bag holders are gonna keep it from flying

>
>Nigga I don't think you're getting a single share of SVRA...
>
>It's a 1/70 reverse split so you'd need at least 70 shares of MSTX to get 1 share of SVRA
I haave 700 on the dot...so what do i do?

Does anyone know why OCLR dropped again today?

Resistance at .119 .129 .149 .183

NUGT is bouncing back. I just need it to increase another $2 and I can sell my bags.

Don't fucking baghold leveraged ETFs.

Why do none of you fucking morons ever cut your goddamn losses?

I think it's different in this case. Gold is showing some serious resistance to further price drops (that isn't a good sign for indices). Could be a good idea to hold on to stuff like NUGT right now.

That would have been an amazing buy when it was under $7

It's never a good idea to hold a leveraged ETF for more than a day.
They decay.

He needs 25% growth from here, and every down day makes that harder.

Yeah, but if it just goes up 5 days in a row, I'll be free. That happens all the time. You can hold these things for like a month if you want, the long term decay isn't even that much.

yes I realize this so can someone answer the question of what happens for my 20 shares

Probably just credited the amount it's worth to your account. Or maybe ((((they)))) just keep it

$1

I was wondering why my 200 meme shares weren't trading this morning, I wonder what's going to come of it myself.

You could just cut your losses on the first down day instead of obsessing over "breaking even" and tying up your capital.

If you don't have a round number for the split you get a cash reimbursement.

Sad I got out at .115, cant be mad about making money tho

Missed the fucking CVM boat.

What other meme can i buy for quick profit?

Only uptrending stocks pls.

I sold

W E A K H A N D S
E
A
K

H
A
N
D
S

its not breaking .129