Can we talk about this video game without the mods autosaging or deleting the thread...

Can we talk about this video game without the mods autosaging or deleting the thread? Last thread was 100% on topic yet the mods deleted it. Veeky Forums thread is not on topic and their mods refuse to clean up the general.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/boards/v.vg/filename/jMux8ZqzKMhECxQuhgu4NrbqrA.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Generals go on Veeky Forums

To be fair, last thread was mostly about au ra being trannies

>it's shit over there
>so I should be able to shit over here
You don't get how this works. That thread is there so the rest of us don't have to put up with you.

Mods are global faggot

Also the last thread was a lot of avatarfagging

>tfw we've been at war against mods for more than 3 years
It brings a tear to my eye somehow.

It was one thread though.

So why don't the mods ban the people going off topic in the thread? We were fucking talking about item level progression and how to change up the formula. Why should the rest of the thread suffer because of 1-2 shitposters?

>100% on topic
>Nonstop avatarfagging
fuck off faggot

There's nothing else to talk about and these threads devolve into which player race is the gayest followed by character posting. Be sure to buy a Switch.

GENERALS
GO
ON
>>>Veeky Forums

Go shit up a Xenoblade thread you colossal faggot. There are three of those up at any given time.

META
ON
ONLY

It's not a general if it's one separate thread 12 hours after the last one saged.

Mods are fickle creatures, faggot. Get over it.

So continuing from last thread:

Gear should be more than just generic item level upgrades. Set bonuses would be a very welcomed addition to the game. What does /v/ think?

Good job

They should just give materia interesting effects

Patch 4.2 is next fucking month. We were having a discussion about the new shit and speculating.

Like what? I can't imagine what they could add to materia that would make it interesting.

So why don't the mods delete those nonstop Dragon Ball fighter threads on /v/ that's been going on for months?

0.4% increase in movespeed

Seems pointless unless they remove all the other better materia like crit and direct hit

Best way to take all my crafters from 60->70? Best guide, or whatever would be appreciated!

And risk raider tears from potential imbalances? I don’t think so.

I do want some customisation and interesting effects on gear though. But I think it’s only viable if they are restricted to solo play use.

What would you do if Eureka is just another fate grind map?

I remember when the mods would delete Heavensward threads even though everyone was discussing about the new content with 0 avatarfagging. Meanwhile the Veeky Forums general wouldn't stop selfie posting, causing drama, and the mods did nothing about it. This is why I prefer /v/ FFXIV threads over Veeky Forums FFXIV threads. Way different community.

>if

I don't think they could do anything that wouldn't fuck up the balance in some way.
Maybe add job-specific bonuses that activate when a stat reaches a specific cap.
For example as a BLM if you reach a certain spell speed cap your Triple Cast cooldown gets reduced to 30 seconds, forcing players to farm gear with high spell speed for movement-heavy fights.

This is a good idea on paper, but PUGs have a hard time doing anything even if given a handicap and since everyone rides the META so hard, anyone thats not using a gearset would be kicked. In WoW it works becuase you can just transmog and lots of people raid over there but in FF14 people dont want to be forced to do something, and SE doesnt want to encourage anything that will propel angry people even more..

Why don't they just make set bonuses with cosmetic effects or minor bonuses then? People already farm the same content 100x for 1 mount. I bet people will farm content too to make their weaponskill combos have fancier animations or reduce the cooldown of their aether manipulation skill.

I like the idea behind a cap bonus. But people will just theorycraft which stat is objectively the best and we're back to square one. It has to be a thing that progresses as the game releases new raid tiers hence the set bonus idea. I'm hoping they toy with the idea in the next expansion.

Not do the content? Unless they tie relic progression behind it.

i would be happy that they added content that isn't just carefully packaged instanced crap for 4 players in an mmo, some of the most fun i had was quarrymill, costa del sol, coerthas, and north than fate grind

Not vidya

>Thanks for paying $15 a month, we used the money to put some more stuff on the cash shop
>and here's some more cash shop shit
>and some more
>in fact here's an emote for $7
>okay okay guys for real though we're going to add a dungeon, maybe next month
>it will drop the same gear you already have but it has uglier colors!

how does he get away with it?

>Last thread was 100% on topic
Last thread was full of some avatar fag spamming his roe

anyone have link to the new version of the nude mod?

in-game pictures of video games are not allowed on /v/?

>just unsubbed
>finally free from the grind
I'm free, boys, I can finally leave

see you next month

looks ontopic to me, why do mods delete video games on a video game board?
looks ontopic to me

Avatar fagging is against the rules dip shit

but how is it avatarfagging if it's actual screen capture of the game we are discussing in this thread?

>mods delete ffxiv threads
>yet leave console war shitposting threads up

never change, /v/

>posting the same character over and over is OK if it's a screenshot
It doesnt work that way you fucking retard, go to /a/ and tell them avatars are fine because you were taking screenshots of the show being talked about

High Quality Leve turn ins.

This is more accurate:
>Ffxiv team: Wow I can't wait to put this sub money to good use.
>Square enix: My, that's a pretty good cash pile you got there, mind if we take some of it to fund another budget bloated game?
>Ffxiv Dev team: No please, we will have barely any money to make new content.
>Square: To bad bitch, our glorious corporate overlords demand it. By the way we will be back next month.
>Ffxiv: We need another way to make money because square keeps stealing our money for shitty games, guess we will make a cash shop.
>Square: Well well well that's quite a bit of cash shop money your making...
The reason this game stagnates is because square keeps blowing thru their budgets for their next big game and not making enough money to fund other projects so they keep having to dip into the FFXIV sub cash to get anything done for the rest of square. Can you guess where most of FFXV funding came from these past 4 years?

> in FF14 people dont want to be forced to do something
Correction: in FF14 people don't want to do anything.

daily grand company turn ins. also be sure to look at their prices on marketboard, sometimes you can make a nice profit just buying from npc and selling on mb. made about 15mil this way lvling from 50 to 70 on all crafting jobs just through gc turn ins and mb jewing.

i think they have monthly quotas that they need to turn in and cash shop mainly covers that

Cash shop is used to pay for the Europe data center and other projects for FFXIV. They had to open the cash shop in the first place because square kept taking too much sub money to move the servers. The Europe servers used to be in Canada before the cash shop. They also did the same exact shit when FFXI was popular.

>Cash shop is used to pay for the Europe data center and other projects for FFXIV.
Is this what SE tells you? Small indie company Square Enix just wouldn't be able to move an inch without all that money, that's right. 10 million adventurers by the way.

Why is the community so gay?

you're gay.

Please understand.
SE is a very small company, we're just barely getting by.

Now go buy an emote where you literally just put your character's hands together for $7, after renewing your monthly subscription to even get onto the mogstation of course

eh, you paid for extra characters in ffxi (and now extra inventory/mogbags), and server transfer, but there wasn't anything like a cashshop for that game. can't even fantasia in xi

>can't even fantasia in xi
You didn't need to. With a windower addon, you could turn your character into literally any race, any gender, any face/hair with a simple text command. //race mithra
//face 4
FFXI had an incredible modding scene.

Are you aware that Blizzard does the same shit with their sub based MMO?
Stop with the retarded excuses for your imagined down on their luck corporation. They literally just do it because they can get away with it.

Final Fantasy

if I wanted to avatarfag with trannies then I'd go on /xivg/

but I don't, so

Assuming you aren't using them for anything else, leves. You can find one that's cheap / easy to do and just spam turn-ins for 15 minutes and go from 60 > 70.

>Everyone cheers when they announced inventory expansion
>People were hopeful it was an entire new tab, 100 slots
>At worst it had to be like, 50, right?
>it was only 40

boards.fireden.net/_/search/boards/v.vg/filename/jMux8ZqzKMhECxQuhgu4NrbqrA.png/

>gets nipped in the bud for not adhering to rules
>"WHY ARE THE MODS DOING THIS?? STOP DOING THIS?? I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS SHITTY FUCKING GAME??""

Im really excited for fractal hard. I really like Fractals music and I hope soken does it justice with the remix.

I actually enjoyed Diadem and made a Linkshell for it recently so people could experience it for the first time.

So, I'd probably play it.

This is a self-perpetuating problem. Yes, players math out optimums; but if you have more than a few options, not every player will have the time or will to farm for the very best and then they can start making decisions about trade-offs. Play literally any other MMO or Diablo-like game to understand how this works. It's not some impossible black magic.

Why aren't you ruining other threads? Is that you, nep?

Never forget, these are the people you're playing with

oh noes there are dumb/ignorant people in the world, I guess I should become a hermit and opt out of society

>tfw mogshop updated more frequently and greater quantity than the game itself

Whats the lewdest armor on lalafells

Have you seen Veeky Forums? I'm convinced the senior mod of /v/ lets these threads happen purely because the Veeky Forums ones are basically a /cgl/ tier cattybitchy hellhole

Generals go on Veeky Forums

Who is he even hurting though? Let him go be a casual and afk in his armor.

Worst timeline.

I wasn't arguing with you, you dickadillo. I was explaining why the mods here seem to be allowing it while you chimp out. Don't point it at me you autistic cunt. I was explaining what you weren't seeing.

I wonder why its only the XIV threads that get MUH GENERALS REEE and not the hourly pubg, WoW, overwatch, breath of the wild threads

>log in today
>stare at the screen idly for several minutes
>people in Limsa are being annoying
>open duty finder
>realize I just don't feel like it anymore
>close game

am i free? or will I be back for 4.5?

you're not free until you resist a free login campaign and resist preordering an expansion.

You will be back.

I'm working on the chains of promathia missions. Its pretty fun.

Because the game is horrible and doesn't deserve to have a recurring thread. By making threads you draw unsuspecting players into this miserable experience founded on false worth, and think the game is more than it is as is evidenced here Protip: it's not.

urrrrrrhg I dont like thing people like................. but it video game.............. ban it.............

>have to dump dozens millions of gil every raid tier just to be able to do four or five shitty fights because devs "don't want you to fall behind"

Am I just too small brain to understand the appeal?

Yup. Off you go, cattle.

>dump dozens millions of gil every raid tier
...huh? There's plenty of current gear you can get casually to go into the next raid tier just fine.

Did you clear the tier week one? If no why are you spending millions of gil. If yes why would you be concerned about catchup.

Nobody good raids in previous tier's gear. Everybody just gets crafted sets day 1. And why wouldn't you?

Unless you're in a bleeding edge static in your server trying for "first" what's the point really? Plenty of good gear drops that are easy to get, especially now that the caps are gone from omega. I'm surprised I still see people without a 340 weapon

>Unless you're in a bleeding edge static in your server trying for "first" what's the point really?
What do you mean what's the point?
To clear it as soon as possible.
If your group takes 4 months to clear a raid tier of four fights they're fucking awful and that is not okay.

> Plenty of good gear drops that are easy to get, especially now that the caps are gone from omega.
Did you miss the part where crafted gear is 10 item levels above raid gear because SE doesn't know how to make a good fucking MMO?

My point is simply that I do not see a need to buy crafted gear when you can clear just fine without it. I much rather spend gil on housing given how easy it is to gear up in this game.

>because SE doesn't know how to make a good fucking MMO?
Sure they do. People just insist on playing the bad one, sadly.

It's really easy to tell you never actually did any raids.
>muh housing
Yep. Back to OF with you.

How do I rekindle my passion for this game? Lately all I felt was boredom.