It's still going up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
youtu.be/0HDxrYylFyI
youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
coursera.org/learn/cryptocurrency
cointelegraph.com/news/korean-bitcoin-exchange-yapizon-confirms-5-mln-hack-all-customers-to-pay-with-balances
coindesk.com/bitfinex-bitcoin-hack-know-dont-know/
cointelegraph.com/news/better-safe-than-sorry-simple-effective-ways-to-secure-your-cryptocoins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

either go to $1000 or drop to $20 again pls

iktf either would be good for me

$72 right now.

Should I buy?

Have you been listening?

The $100 by the end of May is almost certain and $300 by end of the year seems likely. It's going crazy right now. $72 and possibly going even higher tonight. It just doesn't stop rising. You tell me.

What do I need to buy eth?

Why is it the next best thing since btc?

But what is happening? Normally ETH rises when BTC falls but it doesn't. Where does the money come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

Volume on Gemini is the highest I've ever seen! Usually when it' sa pump it's at very low volumes. This is active participants not bots it looks like.

The great flippening desu.

rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/

It's just scary.

ITS INCREASING AT A RATE OF $0.66 AN HOUR

if youre in the US, use coinbase

ETH is like bitcoin if you could send small computer programs in transactions. People all using it to build a whole new internet, and all the big boys are jumping on board now.

Money.

What kind of a question is that?

>BTC and ETH are inversely proportional
Stupid meme from the last 2 months. What's happening is China and huge corporations are buying tons of ETH and BTC is a dinosaur. Get in at $72 if you weren't smart enough to see this months ago and have serious trouble listening to the 5000 reminders per day posted on this board.

What the hell does it take for you people to listen?

>tfw made thousands of GBP

thank you for this. anything else? ive been spamming final countdown personally.

Okay bend over and let me swipe my bank card in your ass

thank you. i stood by and watched btc under $20 so I don't own a crypto wallet. what do I need exactly? I understand blockchain and how eth is used, I just don't know how to obtain it and hold it.

Tfw when XRP and ETH holder

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Sigh I only have 3 eth

Are you in the US? I know coinbase is a good option for US residents, but I'm not sure of it's availability elsewhere.

You can buy ETH and BTC on coinbase with your debit card or bank account. Id recommend linking your bank because they slap on extra fees for debit.

If youre gonna hold more than 20 ETH Id recommend getting a hardware wallet. I use a ledger nano s and I love it.

youtu.be/0HDxrYylFyI

Same user. fesbadman.

USA

yeah coinbase will make it ez

>try to make coinbase account
>get to setup payment section
>choose debit first
>fails because "merchant does not support this transaction"
>refuses to let me go back and switch to bank account without finishing card first, which I can't do

So am I just trapped out of crypto forever?

>when you leverage your eth to open a long eth positions so you can make profit while making profit

Feelsgood. Opened the position a little early but here we go boys. Next stop, BTC parity

I'm not wanting to buy at a high, but I am thinking of it..

Hi I'm banned from Coinbase because I sent BTC to localbitcoins and their customer service refuses to unban me because they consider it an unlawful site. Making a new account results in the new account being banned as soon as it is verified.

How do I sell my coins for the lowest possible fee?

Somebody please help because Coinbase continues to fuck me.

>tfw you've made so much money today you actually feel numb rather than happy

poloniex?

this is me rn

ty based eth

ty based russkie sperg

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

What?

No I mean I want to get USD. I want to know how to get USD for my money without paying fees out the ass or dealing with wire transfer fees.

so a p2p exchange

Fuck but then there are ridiculous markups.

As much as I fucking hate Coinbase, trading in Gdax and then doing a Coinbase transfer seems to have the lowest fees. How can I get that again elsewhere?

I use kraken but the verification (to buy) takes forever. I'm not sure about selling to there though

I'm all verified on Kraken and pretty much everywhere else.

But Kraken has terrible wire transfer fees. That part sucks and that's what I don't want.

make a swiss bank account and do SEPA transfers

What are the use cases of ETH. Is anyone using a service built with ETH here?

It's pretty crazy, isn't it?

I was so excited about my first ten grand, but the third just doesn't feel the same.

Is this why people hoard money?

Source on those predictions?

I know exactly what you mean. I'm only a 7442 usd scrub. But I remember seeing one of my old coworkers winning 800 usd in the lottery, and he still talks about it years after. I've almost made ten times that over the last two months in addition to my regular job and I haven't really felt that happy at all.

i once held 1k eth, i'm still holding 250 eth but i feel like throwing up nonetheless

glad to be holding my stack, accumulated $12-17. also accumulated 30k+ GNT while it was $.05-.06. This shit is gonna buy me a house lol

$70 on Coinbase coming soon

>The great flippening desu.
>
>rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/
I could use some help shilling on pol to drive the price up more.

I have some total newbie questions, currently own 10 ETH (bought at $44)

Is it worth using my gainz so far ($250) and some more money to buy more ETH right now? or should i set a sell limit and cash out all the way then attempt to buy back at a dip?
are any of you selling anytime soon or is this just hold it for a long and never take out just add to it?

also, on coinbase it takes 7 days to buy does it take 7 days to sell and get the money into my account?

chances it dips to $50ish again anytime soon?

>invest 3k in silver
>see cucktocurrency rising drastically

how high will it go?

His gaping asshole

WE JUST REACHED 29% BOYS!!!

Silver is a meme m8

I've been bagholding for half a decade and it's only gone down.

The future is digital not metallic

i can now officially afford a tesla model 3 thanks to ETH

>got in late to the game
>but at least I've made 70$ doing nothing

Must feel pretty shitty not having any ETH right now. hahaha

same, bought 1 ether at 60...

Now it's $68 oh boi

If it dips I'm buying more if it skyrockets well at least I'll have made a profit

LAMBO A NO NO

>every fucking crypto site takes days to register and process
>gonna miss the gold rush

Is the Coursera class on cryptos worth going through?

coursera.org/learn/cryptocurrency

feels fucking batman but i bought in a 44.5 thinking similar, but obviously made some money so far so it was worth it

>literally turned 10k to 100k because of Veeky Forums
wew lad

>mfw too poor to even get started with shit like this

Start with some low cost crypto like GNT XRP, do some reaserach and put in a bit.

experienced bros how serious is this run
do i need to go big

you need to sell your wife and kids right fucking now, you can get them back later

Lets say I bought 100 ETH at 10$ each.
Now it's risen to almost 70$ each.

Where do I send the ETH now to cash out? Where to go from here?

you don't cash out and you buy a hardware wallet to store your eth for the long run, you will regret selling now even if you think you're smug selling just before a dip and then not buying back in when it rises to new ATHs

Who cares let the retard cash out.

I'm not actually having the ETH, I'm just asking.

So the way to go is to keep holding it, and wait until it's possible to pay in ETH/BTC?

if you know how to buy ETH then you surely know how to cash out.. dont be silly

Anycoindirect.eu lets you buy some ETH pretty easily. Verification to level 3 (1000 eur a day) took less than a day. Their commissions aren't the best, but they're fast and you get that money back fast anyway when the coin goes up.

I'll suck cock for ETH

Is ETH safe in my Coinbase wallet?

i was maybe half serious typing that, just go with what you're comfortable with speculating. if you are holding for the long run i strongly advise against holding on an exchange though, see these articles:

cointelegraph.com/news/korean-bitcoin-exchange-yapizon-confirms-5-mln-hack-all-customers-to-pay-with-balances

coindesk.com/bitfinex-bitcoin-hack-know-dont-know/

cointelegraph.com/news/better-safe-than-sorry-simple-effective-ways-to-secure-your-cryptocoins

DID U FUCKING HEAR THAT IM WILLING TO SUCK YOUR COCK FOR SWEET SWEET ETF.

WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS

Sold half at $50 feels badman

yes

it's okay to mitigate risk, i sold a portion of my bitcoin during the last pretty big dip to get my initial investment out as i didn't want to be exposed so much anymore

Completely useless drawing

REEEEEEEE

If it's free, otherwise go online and just look for some free tutorials. Or if it is like 10 to 15 bucks

Same. Just hit 20k in ETH alone.

It's now kind of eh. But it felt good to make my friend feel like shit at the bar yesterday.

Hmm I just enrolled. It is free. Looks like pretty normie tier stuff but it's free so it might be worth skimming through I guess.

The tendency ust broke.

Daytraders must sell it now.

Originally got a few hundred early last year when it was trading under $10. Believed in the concept and the dev team, really liked that it wasn't trying to be a currency but instead a platform that allowed people to use the blockchain tech without having to invest in all the dev that goes into it.

Up to $4k right now, said fuck it and just threw $5k in. Might be a result of FOMO, but I still believe in ETH and believe that it will continue to rise in value as more and more people discover its use.

YOLO

Fuck it. I did. I'm dumping a grand on this shit and holding it as long as I can

ya i just bought in the other day, currently have 14 ETH purchased for ~$800

buckle up bro

Strapped in.

Yeah definitely, but if there is better resources out there you shouldn't wastr too much time on the normie bs.

You can add a new payment method but getting to the right screen to do it is extremely difficult, I'm not even sure how to do it and I did it twice. I asked the chat bot for "add another payment method" or something.

Coinbase, kraken or localbitcoins.

Invest 10 btc (~1150 ea at time) when eth was around 47, holding till eth either busts 500+ or crashes to 10 cents

Fugly garbage

EV's are literaly for cucks

>bought into 6 coins a few months ago.
they have all either broke even or gone up over 300%
>PIVX even went up 1000%
This seems like it's too good to be true. Am i really going to be a millionaire in 5 years? I only invested

Well it was designed by a cuck..