>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
youtube.com/watch?v=VSNWegkPzQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=mkcm7CqUs_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do treasure hunts in Gravity Rush 2 start? Can you make your own and decide where to place the treasure?

1st for preventing platlets from posting on this thread

You send a challenge after completing one.

I get that, but is that it? The only way is to send out challenges after completing one?

I think so, yeah.

Yes you can play Resident Evil without an online connection

I see, thanks. Might've been kind of nice to unlock it as a photo item or something to make them and send them out that way, but I guess you could probably abuse it somehow.

Just got a ps4 for myself for christmas, got about $120 to spend on stuff in this holiday sale.

So, my question is:
Are there any notably worthwile JRPGs in the sale? I see stuff like kingdom hearts and final fantasy but anything I wouldn't think to look at, because I don't know about it?

We sure went through the last thread quickly

I blame shit op.

But how did the absolute first hunt start if it needed someone to complete a hunt first?

>TFW to advanced 4 dis world

do i buy the new persona or the kingdom hearts remake that I've never played?

First for trophies:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

>tfw you made Zico your bitch for another generation in a row and this time it took less than 99 laps

Music for the thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSNWegkPzQ0

Developers has created a bunch of default hunts is my guess.

>have ps account with a couple of paid games and ps+ lasting til february
>the account name is shit

>make new account on the same console
>play all the games from my first account no problem
>buy games on new account
>old account can play these too
Is that right or?

Depends.
You have to set a master account on the console (which is basically your shit name account) any other account on that console receives benefits from it, so they can pay online if it has PS+, they can access all the games and DLC that account has purchased etc... But the master account cannot access any content bought/owned by sub-account.

Also just hold out, sony confirmed in 2018 they'll finally make name changing possible.

>name changing available in 2018
Oh. Then I don't need to bother at all. Thank you for these wonderful news, signed.../futacomaX2012

Yeah dude I know how you feel, I started a new account when PS4 launched because my old PSN was MRcool2035 and that was a bummer, as shit as the name was it was an account all the way from 2004, it was a part of gamer association pannel, playstation underground, playstation rewards, etc...

She's dead... isn't she?

I'd be suprised if this ever even existed in playable form.

>Literally had a playable demo at TGS
>I'd be surprised if this ever even existed in playable form
??????????????????
youtube.com/watch?v=mkcm7CqUs_A

Looks lame as fuck no wonder they trashed it.
Also
>2013

>Shifting goalpost this hard.
Special kind of retard.

>nobody posts their psnprofile anymore
This is how we know we truly are dead

You need to get over your persecution complex user.

I'm embarassed to show all the uncompleted games and horrible taste I have.

>blogging

I don't want anyone feeling inferior when they see my excellent taste.

>finally on vacation
>decide it's time to play persona 5
>buy ps4, go home, it's a brick
>go back, exchange ps4 for a working one
>buy game, download game
>wi-fi download speed is ridiculously low
>12 hours to download... something, because the full game is not 3 gigabytes
>then i also have to download the jap voices which are apparently 10 gigabytes
I just want to play this shit

>wi-fi

What the actual FUCK are you doing m8?

I won't even need good internet once i download the first game, once i'm already playing something the next downloads can take however damn long they need.

Is upgrading to a PS4 Pro worth it? I'm thinking about getting one when taxes come through and I have a 4k HDR set.

I think it might be worth it if you play your multiplats on the ps4. I play those on PC so i passed it.

I don't really play alot of multiplats, just alot of Japanese games.

Worth it imo. Less upscaling, and better image clarity for HDR. Watch DF's breakdown of HDR at 1080p vs. Pro at higher resolutions. Infamous and Horizon are the two key examples of a huge boost in presentation.

Few jap games are graphically intensive

> Walk into video store to pick up anime
> Clerk is discussing Mass Effect: Andromeda
> Say "What are you talking about there was no Mass Effect Andromeda"
> Proceed to spend 10 minutes with him as he argues that the game exists, culminating in him showing me the Amazon page on his phone while I reply to him "Why are you showing me a blank page? Does that mean something to you? Can't you just ring my order without showing me a blank page?"

PS4 Pro will lead to better overall performance, faster load times and more consistent frame rates. I mean just going from CUH-1200 to a Pro, even the menus are faster. If you have a 4k set then yea, but it won't be better for Ultra HD Blurays because Sony didn't want to upgrade their Disk Drives for a long series of complicated reasons.

Was $700 really worth it to play PS4 games? Good fucking goy.

Bought a ps4 pro, had a ps4 but sold it and used some of the money to buy a pro. Is a SSD worth it on the pro or is it like the regular ps4 and read speeds are limited by the hardware.

I don't have a testing example for you, but I can tell you that running a PS4 Pro in boost mode with an SSD leaves me with load times in Guilty Gear Xrd2 in which I finish loading the game before my opponent is halfway there. It's really fast.

I know digital foundry did a test on the original ps4 where they showed the a hybrid HDD loaded nearly as fast as a SSD and for obviously less money, but I don't know if they tested for a ps4 pro.

It gets a little annoying when I have a ps4 pro, xbox one x, and a pc and trying to navigate which console works with what drives

never mind I did a little digging and it looks like ps4 pro was upgraded to sata 3, so ill look for a new drive

Why couldn't you just let this thread die?

literally no cancer aside from the spic and you want it to die already?

Anyone see the Dragon Quest Xi update on ResetEra? Sony is based.

I don't want this thread to die
t. Spic

What are some hidden gems in the holiday sale, /ps4g/? I have about $20 in my psn wallet

I want this thread to die
t. another spic

Gravity Rush, probably.

Speaking of, my current cart: Gravity Rush 1 & 2, Yakuza 0,Star Ocean 3. Kind of in the same boat as the above, what are the other "must-haves" in this sale? Two threads back and not much suggestions.

What? My tv was only a little over 300 when I bought it.

Mostly through with Gravity Rush and Kat is CUTE.

I picked up Gravity Rush 1 and 2, Last Guardian, Bloodborne Complete (need to sell my physical disk now), and Journey. I already have Yakuzas on disc.

You might want to start on Gravity Rush 2 ASAP like I am since online tokens for GR2 are going down on January 18th.

>finished both versions of backup backdown all tasks S rank

thank fucking allah I never have to play this mission again

Anyone play the Utawaruremono games? I was thinking of picking it up?

Just curious since I've been looking at picking GR2 on sale, what's the point of those online tokens?

Don't have the game yet, but they apparently unlock things like costumes and other goodies. With the server going down, it's implied people are going to be denied getting all that junk.

Yes?

A few of the cosmetic stuff like costumes and gestures. You don't need anything online-based for a plat, but it's still aggravating if you're a completionist to have any kind of content permanently not obtainable.

The other hope is that the devs someday release it as DLC or patch in a usable offline way to obtain the tokens.

So I bought the Bioshock collection while it was on sale and I really liked the original. Is 2 worth playing? I understand Infinite is kinda shitty.

2 is my favourite, but I also thought infinite was great as well so eh. It's definitely one of the better collection/remasters going around. I loved all the DLC associated with all of them.

Gravity Rush 2 is bad and you are bad for liking it.

did you buy kat's game? she even shows her nipples just so you would like it

edf sponsorship bump if you edfbump 100 times sumbit your name to OP for a free copy of 4.1

nah, I don't give a shit about it

still coutns though because of the (you)

infact they count double you gay cunt

I just finished Gravity Rush 2 and I feel empty when I think about how I will never get to play another game like that again.

yeah I felt scammed too but it was my wallet that felt empty instead of my heart what a turd of a game even kats rock hard nips or the 2B outfit weren't enough to salvage that absolute abortion of a videogame

Kys

actually rude

kys you platlet

>t. I bought i am mayo and soundshapesn in every region to inflate plat count

lmaoing at your life

The fuck is kys? Is it kiss your sister? Why the fuck would anyone do that?

sisters belong to their ototo's

Kat is the cutest.

>t. couldn't plat i am mayo cuz too hard

>caring about plats
lmao how acoustic can you be?

Platlets are the joke of this gen since its inception

Imagine being so bad at life the only thing you can have any pride in are digital achievements that nobody cares about. Knowing this you try convincing people that they're actually worthwhile achivements we should stand in awe of.

Pathetic.

This unironically. Muh cheevotrophy fags are obnoxious. They're literally autistic children that need to be given artificial goals for them to complete. Hell most trophies are just boring grind a normal person wouldn't even bother with.

Imagine being a shitter who can't get a plat, even in his favorite game.
I bet they are just as bad at real life, lmao.

>his sister doesn't use his psn
>not being surprised when she got the witcher 3 plat for you for christmas

i wasn't going to plat that either so it was nice.

>He collects worthless .jpgs that show how much time he wastes doing autistic grind chores in videogames

Damn imagine being this much of a loser.

Imagine being unable to get a worthless .jpg that even losers can acquire with ease.
It's like... an ultra loser!

yeah sorry retard but I have better things to waste my time on. You have fun with your little .jpg icons though.

>
>I have better things to waste my time on
Like being a total failure at everything you do?

No like actually getting paid for my time.

How much do you get paid for replying to me?

I can reply to you and get paid at the same time. But it isn't really suprising that trophy fags are either underage or McDonald's wageslaves.

Imagine being so bad at gmaes the only thing you can have any pride in are real achievements that hundreds, if not thousands of people have. Knowing this you try convincing people that they're actually worthwhile achivements we should stand in awe of.

There are some 8 billion people on the planet. You think because you've done stuff that literally billions of other people have we should be jealous?

Pathetic.

But you can't play and get paid? You need one hand to give people handjobs or something?

Boy, one day till that plat chart gets posted. Platlets are scared shitless right now.

I have some of the rarest and most prestigious plats of anyone in this thread pot80 I don't go for the lowing hanging fruit.

Well, show them.

>inb4 some lame excuse to not to

I don't know what to play anymore.
No physical Japanese game looks interesting until Soulcalibur VI.

>He doesn't have 3 wipeout plats

W3 was the last good Wipeout. No wonder they were disbanded.