Bagholders of Veeky Forums what are you holding in your bags and why?

Bagholders of Veeky Forums what are you holding in your bags and why?

>POSW
>Veeky Forums told me that it's gonna moon in July

I am holding eth and amd until amd goes to 15 and eth until it gets to 500.

>$20,000 worth of HYGS because i firmly believe its the fuel of the future
>$15,000 worth of NRCIB becuase I bought it years ago after a dip and just cant get myself to sell it for some reason although I resent it becuase its done almost nothing the entire time I've owned it. 6% dividends are nice though
>$10,000 GV because a master investor tipped me off to it years ago. I dumbly just watched it skyrocket for a long time and finally bought at a high. I kinda forgot about it and now about 3 years later its doubled in value

thththththat's all

Bitcoin and Gamecredits, what else should I add?

why the fuck are you holding gamecredits after the mobilego pump? this shit is going back down to 10 cents.

BTC
LTC
DOGE

i missed ETH completely

I'm green on everything except T and Waves.

Holding because I think they'll go up eventually.

My long term holds are XMR, ETH, RLC, and GNT.

Down on xmr at the moment

Bought .5 BTC worth of TRUST at 15k sats, feels not to good being a bag holder desu

ETH STRAT ETC and CHC
Selling them all when I get enough though. Keep your altcoins close, but your bitcoins closer.

A metric fuckton of POSW because I could conpletely see that mooning, not to mention the monthly dividend

I made around 18 BTC from it, I'm only holding 10k of them now for the long term if it takes off.

>id
Fone posting now

>POSW

Because it's going to make me a millionaire in 2 years. Golden opportunities like this don't come along often, you've got to grab them with both hands.

100k chc

See you there brother.

Keep those hands strong

XRP
>not embracing the new world order

Ripple manipulates the price or XRP and made it rise today so it didn't get outshined by BTC and ETH. I don't trust it at all. Just like they can make it pump today they can cause it to dump anytime they want.

I am holding my lambo keys.

1,39mil beans. reason? beans

Hahahahahahahh holy shit is this the usual Veeky Forums poster?