archive.fo/4IBh5
tanks.gg/tank/black-prince/model
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for gassing NOPAN and AWOO faggots

thoughts on fully upgraded IS ?

t. red

>tfw 7k xp game that wasn't even my x5

thanks for sparing me the hassle of making a new thread
ok, but a little underwhelming? I played only KV-3 and T29 from tier VII heavies (BP is tier VI with -1/+3 mm) and I only consider T29 good

Is the type 62 the only tier 6 tech tree prem I should consider getting? Also, are there any tier 8 tech tree prems that are complete turds and I should avoid?

type 64* is the only tier 6 you need and also happens to be the funnest tank

all of tier 8 is miserable now, doubly so with low pen tanks like most t8s

it's ok, but the armor profile is bad and the 122mm is aids if you're facing anything with armor. and no, the 100mm isn't quite as good because it means you'll be exposing your shitty armor more often

almost all the tier 7 heavies suck dick outside of the t29 though, the IS just happens to be a combination of speed + alpha that doesn't suck quite so much

I assume you mean Type 64. The only decent t6 light as of now.

Basically avoid all t8 prems except from the overpowered ones. Really no point in getting, let's say, a ravioli, when there's a skorpion on sale.

>type 64*
I'm not so good with names. Also with the game in general.

That's a shame about the tier 8's. I wanted to get one for credit grinding so that I could more easily outfit my tanks with equipment and stuff.

Any tips on the kv-4?

I find it absolute garbage. i would rather play the black prince

>175mm pen at tier 7 isnt good

Carry two fire extinguishers or free XP to the ST1

you can always goy out and get some boxes for the same amount of money you'd spend for a premium. even if you don't get it, you'll still have enough gold to get one. otherwise, if you're not into gambling, just wait for a patriot/liberte/skorpion sale.

fucking dumbass.... KV-4 is a very good tank if u know how to use it, angle properly and move your tank often in surprising angles and nothing will pen you.

>fucking dumbass.... cgc is a very good tank if u know how to use it, angle properly and move your tank often in surprising angles and nothing will pen you.

free xp

it's slow, tall, weak + flat in the turret, and also doesn't have enough gun depression to shoot half the tanks facehugging you

it's only good at sidescraping but what good is that gonna do when you get penned in the turret by tier 9 and 10s every time you reverse out at 4 kpm

it also doesn't play anything like the sti or is-4 so i like to hope this miserable thing gets put out of its misery come february/march

>tiers always face other tier 7s

It isn't. The moment you aren't top tier that pen is garbage and even at tier 7 most other heavies and TDs have around 200 pen.

it isn't, not when the t29 has 198 pen lol

>I'd rather play BP
holy shit
I had the unfortunate pleasure of playing both of them and the difference is that KV-4 actually has a workable gun
KV-4 is garbage because YOUR ENTIRE TURRET IS A FUCKING WEAKSPOT

I don't mind gambling a bit, since the boxes seem to give a decent amount of gold for their price. Maybe I should go for one of the better tech tree prems and get boxes until I have enough gold for that one. If an extra premium pops out of the boxes, so much the better.

I'm thinking Löwe or either the chinese or swede td. But I'm not sure of those are actually all that good. I haven't really paid much attention to premium tonks up until now, besides on looking up where to pen them.

>knows his tanks weakspot
>shows it anyway

tips on a stock fucking t44 ? i got the 85 gun tho, gold ammo is not a possiblty

>almost all the tier 7 heavies suck dick outside of the t29 though
I was going to argue with you then I actually looked at the tier 7s and realized that I couldn't. I will say that the Tiger I is decent for skilled players though.

user, what are you saying? I didn't write that.

meant to

how do i receive the festive camos? i finished the chinese collection but i cant find the camo to apply it to my tonks

The cuck TD is good, as long as you're into redline camping. I really enjoy the play style, but if you don't, then you won't like any of the high-tier ones.

The Lowe seems decent after the numerous buffs it received. Seems like a viable option for a premium, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd buy the amount of good goy boxes that equals the money you'd spend on a tier 8 premium. Since you're not against gambling, they can probably land you a decent amount of gold, and even if you don't get an OP premium, you'll probably still have enough gold to buy one of the aforementioned ones.

please tell me how am I supposed to shoot people through the walls and rocks, thanks

>replies to the wrong post

>what is sidescraping

Can we gas the wojak posters already.

it's pretty great at brawling + making money, one of wg's success stories (these can be counted on one hand)

it's just really slow

Yeah, that seems like a pretty good idea. I'll probably jump in here again when I've bought them and am trying to decide what prem to get.

Do the tech tier premiums go on sale often?

>sidescraping in caernarvon
2k bounces more often than not, against any tiers
>sidescraping in KV-4
nothin personnel, kid *get goldspammed or sniped at*
>inb4 just hide the turret
nobody shoots the hull, nigger

>showing your turret to reds in 2017

sh-shiggy diggy

I don't think they do.

>nobadi shoding at me !! ME MAD!

>amx
faster tiger, except you get none of its handling or DPM
>BP
exp pinata
>IS, IS-2
fast 390 bombs that sometimes hit
>KV-3
slow 390 bomb that sometimes bounces
>O-Ni
decent gun(s), too bad you're big and slow
>T29
T29
>Tiger (P)
hey man, what if you had, like, 4 frontal weakspots that make your 200mm of armour meaningless? lmao
>Tiger I
we didn't tell you, but you're actually a medium tank

it's bad, sort of like tier 8 meds

best tier 7

why shitters always post their recent?

>tfw my brother wasted hundreds, maybe even thousands on this gaem
What the fuck is this and why would anybody waste hundreds on it? Is my brother just an autistic retard?
Explain it to me why this game is fun and if it's even worth playing and spending money on it.

>Is my brother just an autistic retard?
Yes. End of story.

it's fun 50% of the time if you're good at it, or 25% of the time if you're bad and just getting lucky. it's a skinner box. get him help.

its not, your brother is retarded, we dont spend money on shit here, we just play, your brother is a good goy too.

I wish there was a new game like WOT or WTGF, I just can't go back to these anymore

I have spend 300$ on this game, and i regret it.
This game eats your soul, and isn't even fun

hey retards, tell me the difference between the t-34 and the chink t-34

How high is his wn8 and how big is his penis. This is important.

I don't really get what you mean now. Why would I be mad that nobody shoots me? I can't get damaged by a projectile that wasn't ever fired. If there's a thing I'd be mad about is that I can't return fire while exposing only a part of my hull that's away from my turret. You still haven't told me how to fire through obstacles, after all.
chink t-34 has no depression

>recent
>anything else but last 1k games
yellows trying boost their ego

i love pushing my teammates off the bridge to the river at the begginning of the battle kek.

chink has better mobility, but no gun depression. On flat it is better on hills it is worse

ching chong 57mm soft stats are better by a miniscule amount, and holds 100 rounds vs russian's 77

how much in total have you guys spent on boxes ?

if you've spent a cent on a fucking box you should drink bleach right now

t. Xx_rommel73xX

How do I git gud?

archive.fo/4IBh5

which part of the chink light line is most painful? i've got 100k freexp but i don't want to waste it

look at your minimap after every single shot. you should almost never be "surprised" to get hit once you know the maps.

>spot for team
>they literary don't take any shot

end my fucking life

i want a fucking e25 , how do i get one

Wasn't it on the Advent calendar?

>literary want one open map to finish LT-15
>it's only himelsdorf, ensk, kharkov and all the other shitty corridor maps with full autistic teams

why

For the holiday camo collections tab, do I have to have EVERY piece, or just the T5 pieces?

all of them, IIRC.

is of there LATAM Veeky Forums clans???
thank!

I just unlocked the Black Prince, what am I in for?

>fail platoon brings a KV-1 to a tier 9 game

>erlenberg in my e50m
>some dumb fuck potato in a patriot tries to shove past me on the bridge
>nudge him a little
>he fliips into the water and dies instantly
>turn blue for 20 games

Absolutely worth it, fucking hilarious

cringe....

stop posting anime faggot

Sometimes me and my friends do a 3 tank platoon, 1 maus and 2 ms 1

>it carries

KV-1 too strong

tanks.gg/tank/black-prince/model

i love opening boxes

Thanks for all wehraboos bringing the values down so you can just grind a tank and play like a retard and still get marks

I know this site, I was more asking about what it plays like. So far it seems to be a Churchill VII with slightly better gun elevation and depression

It's a poor mans T29. Abuse every hill you encounter. Hell, I once managed to fool an E-75 on Himmelsdorf just ny hiding my hull behind a wreck. He bounced off my turretface like 5 times before he got into close combat. The only real downside to this tank is the 20km/h topspeed. You rarely reach the frontlines and have a significant impact on the battle. Usually it's either your team has wiped out the reds and you get two or three shots off while they leave you behind and advance or they have been slaughtered and you're about to get overwhelmed by five tanks.

>tfw u were utter shit when the kv-b1aS was in the game
JUST

so using hills for hull-down positions is an option in the Black Prince?

I'm used to avoiding hills from the Churchill VII

>so using hills for hull-down positions is an option in the Black Prince?
It's pretty much the only thing it can do well. You can easily dominate the hill on Malinovka with this thing for instance.

yes it was, you missed your chance buddy

It's a shitter tank anyway, play some tier 10 instead you fucking degenerate

Anyone ever restart the game completely on a fresh account, throwing away an already well established account?

How'd it go for you, why'd you do it? Was it worth it?

>people tell me not to get an E4 because it's mediocre
>get it anyway based on a hunch
>it performs surprisingly well, and shitting on people for 750 damage at a time is always fun

>bad players think random tanks "perform well"
ok

I started in 2011 on NA, played on and off between the years. My highest tier was the ST-I with a lot of branches half complete.

In 2015, I moved to PS4. I played a lot more on PS4 but not enough friends to play with. I got to IS-3, with some other tier 7s here and there.

In April this year, I moved to EU. I joined a Discord server and decided to start anew with some people. Currently, I have 4 tier 10s, and on my way to getting the 5A and 113 (on the WZ-111 1-4.

I simply did it to play with people, and I feel it was worth it. I was "good" before I started on EU, but I felt like I learned more in these past few months than I have learned in the past few years.

I'd say it was definitely worth it. Do it if you have people to play with.

same bruh, I still have vague memories of that broken thing

I just took over an old friend's account a few months ago for that pleb camo, am just grinding 3 marks now and owning left and right. feelsgoodman.

>paris
>8/7 5/10 MM
>they get 3 IS-3s
>we get three T32s

I think I would do it in a heartbeat if I wouldn't be in pain over losing prems I already have, some decent ones too

>someone likes a tank that isn't meta
>"he's having fun, better call him bad"
sure bubba

Any tips on T-43? I'm stuck with it until I got 90k xp for T-44.

free xp

wait for the bu-

oh, it's the t-44 that's getting one

so free xp

>t7 medium
load full gold lmao, thats the only way any of them are ever competitive against 8s, let alone 9s

What's your go-to tank when you want to suffer? (i.e. a tank you're not grinding but have in your garage anyway).

Pic related.

kv-2, because i enjoy missing point blank shots and being fucking useless on non-corridor maps