Golemsauce

Not trying to shill 2much, but i just realised how huge golem might eventually be.

As the difficulty goes up for mining, a lot of these inefficient cards are just lying around. They could commit those cards to the global processing power that GNT could eventually have.

Is my thinking sound on this?

Definitely something I'm keeping my eye on.

Stop shilling coins that have already mooned.

>he thinks a market cap of $150M is "mooned"

Fucking retard. Augur has the potential to have a market cap of 1b+ if it delivers.

ok

I've slowly been acquiring Golem all month. I think that it's incredibly undervalued as an investment right now.

One of the few coins that has actual "get rich" potential if you weren't big on btc/eth/pivx.

Right now seems like an especially favourable time for us - it's cheap, it's rising, and there's a huge flood of investment into eth, which I suspect will soon trickle down into Golem. Barely anyone knows about it yet, and normies certainly don't, but they will.

Tech before marketing is a great sign. I'm following Golem very closely.

Im keen to retire my eth rigs onto golem if all goes well

HYPE

I've got $100 down on it, considering putting down another $500 or so if Brass golem looks promising

not impressed by your low test buy

When will I be able to become computing node?
Is golem still running on test network?

I'd hold out on golem, wait for a dip then jump in.

So GNT ETH is a good buy as opposed to GNT BNT?

I just got into this stuff and dumped my starterpack into it, hoping it wasnt a waste

ETH a good to stack regularly. Wouldn't be surprised if it reaches $1000 in the next year or 2.

If you're looking for the next moon shoot golem has as good a chance as any, but wait for a correction/dip before buying in.

All these delusional coin fags

Top kek

And yet we're tripling or quadrupling our money with them.

Fuck off nocoiner

>not buying RLC instead
Marketcap is less than 1/3 of Golem.

Iexec is lead by Gilles Fedak, an INRIA researcher who has written several papers on distributed cloud computing and done this shit for over a decade. The team has several other academics with extensive experience in relevant fields. They will start by providing computing power to dapps although the end goal is the same as Golem's.

Golem is lead by some Polish serial-entrepreneur economist. They're trying to compete against other providers of computing power from the start, by providing an open market for it. I'll admit that their branding is better though and they have gotten somewhere with the tech now.

I don't doubt that both projects will co-exist but I see far more upside with Iexec despite RLC's attrocious logo.

where do you even find rlc

Bittrex or Liqui. Bittrex has more liquidity.

how can i gem some golem without buying i want to mine it

RLC has just mooned and gained 40%.
the leader of the project is going on a several weeks lecture tour.
They are hiring new people, have a rpoper roadmap and white paper.
Their price is low as fuck but their credentials are through the roof and they have the support of their academic institutins and extneisve experience with distributed networks.
What isGolem's team doing? Trying to find a way to run some kid's picture rendering 5% faster.
They are good at marketing and not much else.
Golem is a smoke screen done through a pretty website.

How does golem verify correct computation. If any of you coiner fags cant answer this then you shouldnt be throwing your hard earned money at something you know nothing about

Buy a gpu

THAT'S IT!

I'M TIRED OF BEING A NOCOINER

I've never done this before and want to invest in GNT after seeing all these people take a risk on ETH. I realize there is no certainty, so I just want to try it and go in knowing I might not get my returns back.

Just show me where to start.

>replicating (part of the) result and comparing
>incentivizing / penalizing actions, GNT as collateral
>reputation system (ties in with above)
>truebit (maybe)
Truebit is in short a kind of court for computation where you have a "solver" and "verifier" go through steps of a computation. Cba to go more in depth on phone but there's good resources on it. Not very obvious to me how it'd be used though and they don't seem to know either.