Veeky Forums has literally ruined a robots relationship with his family

>Veeky Forums has literally ruined a robots relationship with his family

Shame on you cunts. Your crypto greed has corrupted an innocent user.

I have no idea why that tard told anyone anything. Least of all why the fuck he told them the full amount.

He should go Chris Benoit on his family

and that's is why you never tell people close to you about shit like that. i have more than that stash away and i still get up to go to work everyday and pretend like im poor.

>tfw my parents are already rich and won't leech off me

i fucked up and told my parents about my crypto earnings, i eventually made up that i got my initial investment out and a little bit and lost the rest.

it really was the dumbest thing to tell my parents

Same. I'm making mad dosh off of POSW and will only make more over the year, but I made the mistake of telling my mother. I just told her I made $500 and lost the rest.

>tell my mom
>"that's great, good job user"
>literally goes back to the kitchen to cook something for me
>never asks anything, refuses gifts "you should reinvest them"
I pity those who don't have caring conservative parents.

This

I'm willing to suck cock for coin

Also hello fellow robot

never reveal your power level

Underrated reply

as much as i hate cryptoshit, stories of robots getting rich and then telling everyone to get fucked warms my heart

THIS IS MY MOTHER... GTFO

This. Every single book always says "If you win the lottery, don't tell anyone!" Why the fuck would he tell people about his crypto gains?

Anyway, getting in on ETH at ICO and holding like this is fucking impressive so congratulations to him on that.

more like:
>"you should reinvest in a lower risk asset class"
mfw

I kick myself daily for only putting a few hundred into ETH back when it was trading for a few dollars, but stories like this sperg cashing out warm my heart.

and what exactly is wrong with that

nothing is wrong with it family, I'm just a greedy fuck

you shouldn't buy more lottery tickets with winning lottery tickets

expect when that lottery ticket is web 3.0 and the bitcoin network is about to fail because the core devs and miners can't get along. it's a calculated risk. I'll pull out if bitcoin starts to gain strength.

>dad is a millionaire retired investment banker
>paid for a 60k/yr school out of pocket
>gave me 5k brokerage account and about to get a car (wrx) for graduation
>will never ask me for a dime

is this what white privilege is? BTW not a jew fuck those fagits lol

Eh, my dad isn't a fucking millionaire but he and my mother bought me a nice 18k car for me to get to and from my first real after-college job, and they paid for my schooling out of pocket too. It's because my job is on the other side of the country from them, so it's not like I can live with them or anything so I'll be paying rent, etc., and they helped me out.

They won't ask me for any money either, wtf.

Still, they never gave me a 5k brokerage account. Now that is nice.

And that, dear friends, is why you shouldn't tell anyone about your riches when you get there.

the lesson is dont tell bad people if you have lots of money

if your friends or parents aren't bad people theres no reason not to tell them. sucks that op has such awful parents.

user said they were "loving." Read the thread desu.

clearly they had him fooled, but i find it hard to believe there were no clues about the kind of people they are, just that he didn't see it at the time.

However, if I were in college at the time I made all my money and then told my parents then, they might have asked me to help pay for my own tuition or living costs.

It's pretty hard not to show off to the people who nurtured/abused you. They never seem content with what you do. So this happens.

Source: me

Mate if I had 360k in bitcoin I would sure as shit not tell the family

Even if I did tho, they wouldn't beg me

That anons family is trash

the losers in that thread seem to be unironically saying that money wasn't earned

no matter how speculative an investment is, the return is from the assumption of risk
these people should be put in gulags