Could have bought 2000 ETH for 1 BTC back in 2014. Fucked up big league

Could have bought 2000 ETH for 1 BTC back in 2014. Fucked up big league.

blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/launching-the-ether-sale/

literally nobody knew about this

it was almost 100 eth for 1 btc back in late 2016

Yeah pretty much every amazing investment started off cheap as fuck and would make someone an easy millionaire if they put a bunch into it at the time. No point complaining about this one or any others now.

If you only ever see opportunities in hindsight you suck. The next ETH is already out there too, just as cheap. But nobody will know until after it blows up a few years from now and everyone will say "you could have got into ____ in 2017 and have been a billionaire right now"

>The next ETH is already out there
WHAT IS IT? TELL ME! REE REEEE REEEEE

Hint: starts with 'B', ends with 'ean'

Not even memeing

Trips confirm

RNS

Golem

The next eth, is the next bitcoin tbqh

ethereum is web3.0, but we need a currency to work with it, and we all know bitcoin is dying, its slow, expensive as shit to transfer and entirely controlled by gooks, something WILL replace it

it might be one of the hard forks? maybe its monero? maybe its PivX?

Or maybe the next ETH is... ETH.

It very well could be PIVX.

Yeah PIVX gets hate for not doing anything special, but it doesn't need to. It just does one thing and does it well.

could it be ETC?

Lol i actually knew about this but i never look into it because it seemed so hard to buy cryptocoins,

Basically two years ago some Rothschild grandchild spilled a bunch of secret told me n a couple anons to invest in certain sht if we wanted 2 get rich I wrote it down

Nice larp

Not larping i have all his other tips written in notepad but im still 2 broke to invest in, because i havent edited it since it still has its original date i think

Well.. tell us then..

Include your wallet address and I'll tip you if I like the info.

there's still time to buy stratis OP
i wont endorse it like a pump and dump
because it's a long term thing
but i have a bitcoin in stratis for a reason

This.
We'll fucking pay you for the tip moron.

If you come back with "Buy Bitbean!" or "Ok guys it says to buy lots of POSW" then you can go fuck yourself.

The res of the tips have nothing to do woth crypto coins though, a couple have happen I think so Ill only give u guys the shtty one

Invest in Northrop Grumman b4 merge with Lockheed martin

>I'll give you only the shitty one
Look, we're not going to tip you for "the shitty one," obviously.

Also, I'm completely comfortable with investments not in crypto. If they do well, it's more stable than crypto so that's more valuable to me.
You do realize, if you don't mind me saying, that having a ton of people on here invest in the same thing as you or whatever will actually help your investment, right? It won't hurt it, it will make it even more valuable. That's why so many shills are on here.

So, again, what are the other tips? Even if they've already happened.

>tfw i coulda crossed the atlantic hundreds of years before anyone else and mined all that gold

We're talking about foregoing 2 pizzas and 10 minutes of computer time for a 12 million dollar investment here.

It's a little different only because it's so simple a child could do it.

Just lookup Donar network

Except for the part where there's thousands upon thousands of these potential investments to choose from and for every 1 that's destined to blow up 3 years in the future there's 99,999 that will flop and be worthless.

The cost of all those forgone pizzas stacks up.

Antfarm hack to kill miners, aka buy xby.

Next big thing posw.

Pivx naw, it's something else not even out yet. But soon. It will redefine the way we blank.

See you on the parallel universe

There really was only 1 Bitcoin though, and for those who saw potential in it, it must have been amazing. I was too fucking young and naive to look into it at the time I guess.

I still can't believe that guy bought a pizza for 10,000 bitcoins a few years ago.

saw the same glad some one else is on this boat lol

Yea i was busy with a bitchy cunt of a wife. If i wasn't avoiding using he computer for those years I would of seen btc. And would of jump on it like a dog with a steak. I always was a conspiracy nut/ might as well be part of the elite. I would of seen btc and said nonfucking way... This is the digital now currency.

And I'd be rich right now had it not been for that cunt. Flash forward to now, I tried to be on Top Of trading but new cunt gf same thing.

Lesson folks don't have a gf, don't have kids, literally if you want to be rich and successful jack off and ignore women.

My biggest regret

I'm married too. Kind of slowly learning this. I actually do most of my trading at work away from my wife now.

you're just beta faggots who can't control their wives

I got in at $2. It was my first time ever investing in anything and I was a pussy and only put in $400. Should have put in like $5000.

>tfw qt Japanese gf who is lending me money to invest into cryptocurrency

You fell for the western woman meme.