Check the chart for NEM (XEM)

Thank me later, anons.

just bought for 2,8 btc, thx senpai

implying I didn't dump all of my ETH at $60 buy XRP before it went 25%+ dump that and drop it all into NEM this morning

crypto life is easy

>not nightmode

Did the same. Feels good, man.

I know i noticed that. I have no clue how people can leave it white

bbc background is best

Better? I just like the white better. Gives me better contrast. Maybe I'm just color-retarded though.

do you really buy volatile cryptos based on this lagging crossover bullshit ?

Hey, I've been making money so.....yeah. Also, I invest in good tech. So, if I believe in a product, I'll invest in it. Like ETH and XRP.

who else holding XEM long?

I really don't think anything is worth holding long aside ETH

Just switch between XEM/Dash/Ltc and XRP depending on the pumps

You can make 10-20% each week (that's being conservative) as long as you just set slightly higher sell orders than your buy each day before work.

Being NEET is actually detrimental to trading as you're always panicking and shit.

I've found that setting my orders and going afk for rest of day is best way to profit.

>I really don't think anything is worth holding long aside ETH
Why?

I'm relatively bullish on ETH but I'm certainly no maximalist. There are many risks with it and the other side has good arguments too.

Doing your homework and not panicking is always a good strategy. I still can't resist the urge to check the good ole Blockfolio though. I have strong hands though, even through red tides.

I was shilling this gem a few times when it was sub 1000 sats.
This thing is a gold mine for day trading large amounts of BTC with high liquidity(+-15% every other day consistently) but since it started climbing I stopped mentioning it.
Funny how it more than tripled in one month and I barely saw it mentioned on Veeky Forums

*checks charts* And.....here we go.

ez gainz

Read your charts and then you're smarts.

reading is for nerds

i just yolo and follow Veeky Forums shill advice

Do your own research though, you get in much quicker and at much better prices.

For more future tips, tip here.

19GLNCvXrDr3qkqSG1xEukMAaHkM6ofJjR

You were saying?

What do you think about this, senpai?

You're fucking retarded. Go gamble on sports.

Sure thing if it moons.

I don't gamble, sry kid.

Thank you. Much appreciated, if you do. Just a prediction (no analysis here), but I believe XEM will surpass ETC in the coming months. I've posted some other great tips on here before, but no one ever tips.

XEM should take a big dip soon desu. It's mooned to hard recently, can't keep mooning forever.

Use tripcodes

touche'

Yeah, but not today. At least not until I blow my sell load.

t. larper

It was a joke, user. I mean, honestly, I hope it doesn't take a skydive.

It might after retesting the ~4000 satoshi level.

Ehhhh...well, I could see that. At 4000 sat, I would consider it overpriced.

Tripcode test

nice! I took a photo of it and you btc address. Will donate for gainz

Shadilay, brother.

Rambone, got it

Let me know how you make out.

Great. My Veeky Forums nickname is born.

Sure Rambone

I'm stepping off the XEM train here at the moment. Got in while it was early and got some solid gains, I hope everyone else was able to get in as well. I expect the price to go up to mid- 3900s at least. I might be jumping in some more if I see a good dip. Just be sure to set alarms and limits, lads.

I'll come back to Veeky Forums whenever I see something else definitely popping and post under this ID. Right now, my brain is telling me to buy GNT whenever that train slows down (probably a "duh"). VIA is also looking maybe promising...maybe. Check out both charts. Thanks! Tipping address above.

you should buy under 3800, it will go up to 6000 in the next two months

How's that?