How do you make liberals strongly back NATO, the projection of power globally and continued antagonism with russia...

How do you make liberals strongly back NATO, the projection of power globally and continued antagonism with russia, the US's classical geopolitical enemy?

Field a candidate for president who is more or less fascist yet opposes those things, and gets the nomination.

Extra points if he actually wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Rule_Assistance_Association
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

read the sticky retard

>How do you make liberals strongly back NATO, the projection of power globally and continued antagonism with russia, the US's classical geopolitical enemy?

But I supported these things before Trump, because American hegemony is important for ensuring American freedom. This isn't even history.

NATO is an alliance that was used to counter the Soviet Union. It has outlived its use.

Get out of here neocon

>Fascist Germany, Japan and Italy tried to increase their empires and conquer other nations
>Trump is a fascist because he wants to get rid of the force that ensures America's powerhold on the rest of the world

That may have been true during the cold war, but even then it was debatable

fascism = anything i don't like

That's my point that Trump is the exact opposite of the Fascists because he doesn't want his nation to create an empire that genocides and enslaves other races like those empires did.

no one has called Trump a fascist because of his views on NATO, they call him a fascist because of his views towards minorities and press freedom

>imperialism is the same thing as fascism
No.

Like improving inner cities? Also the press constantly misrepresented his words and Obama even legalized propaganda.
Not the same thing but it was something important that they had in common.

>Japan was fascist because it was allied with Nazi Germany
By that standard most of the european empires were fascist.

>Sees picture of trump
>Assumes its off topic
Good jab

And you had imperialistic democracies and imperialistic republics and imperialistic monarchies and so on.

It wasn't Fascist just because it was allied with them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Rule_Assistance_Association

>views towards minorities
???

>towards minorities
Besides muslims, which ones? Illegal aliens? Those aren't just a "minority", they are literal criminals.

Some of them are good people you know

> 25 year rule

Back to where you came from, faggit.

It says it was fascist in the introduction but why is that the case?

I'm not going to /pol/

It was inspired by Tojo's visit to Europe and what he saw of the Prussian Empire and the Fascist groups that sprung up afterwards.