So we have an app that actually works with impressive roadmap in cryptospace, yet Dogecoin have bigger market cap...

So we have an app that actually works with impressive roadmap in cryptospace, yet Dogecoin have bigger market cap. Why are we so retarded?

Just have patience. Good tech always prevail.

Kek has blessed us, fellow BAY shill. Who /DamnNearAllInBay/ here?

Doge has a very active community still plus it's coin supply is so huge. Also it being part of the margin Alts on polo makes it worth something still.

Only 200k here, but this thing should be closer to 100 million mcap already

I'm about to, just need to sell my camera real quick. Going to UPS atm. See you all later, I'm going to meme the shit out of this one.

I'm grateful that it's slow and steady. Makes me feel mature for holding for so long kek

Also: check the chart. Buy low sell high folks.

Bay is a blatant scamcoin

Doge was too, but it least it didn't take itself seriously as a meme shitcoin

How is it a scamcoin? The market client works, you can try it yourself.

This. Essentially, DOGE's advantage is time in the maket, and good marketing (remember when DOGE users bought that NASCAR sponsorship?)

>Bay is a blatant scamcoin

What makes you think that? I've spoken at length with the team and they seem legit

Bay is in for the long haul.

Bay is not aspiring to be next week's trendy, one-time, artificial, irrelevant-soon-after, p-n-d scamcoin.

Bay is going to revolutionize e-commerce in the same way that eBay and Amazon did, but with cryptos, and completely worldwide.

The reason this coin isn't shilled very hard on Veeky Forums is because most holders realize the absolutely fucking retardedly massive potential in this coin, with its already-working tech, and just want to continue stockpiling for now before it takes off.

This isn't a get-rich-quick scam. This is an invest-now-and-retire-in-5-years-scam. Know the difference, get rich with your buddies on Veeky Forums, profit short-term on other coins if you must. Hold BitBay for years.

...how so? It looks like they have a functional app that acts as a decentralized eBay.

It may never supplant eBay as an online retailer, but does appear poised to replace openbazaar and others as the new drug market of choice on the internet.

Am I wrong here? I haven't actually used the BitBay client, so I'm not positive about the functionality of the marketplace app.

Dear newfags reading this:
See
and
?

These guys got tricked by a shill who was shililng bay a month or 2 ago. Do not be like them.

lol, I have been in since 200 sats, just cant understand how all these memecoins have huge mcap, while a working market place with pegging incoming, is at 6-7 million dollas

I've been in since 370. Please don't shill this hard though it's really not necessary.

same. im holding 3500 since 230 and gonna double up soon

Only gives this faggot more ammo. Probably the Syscoin dev butthurt that his marketplace *still* isn't done.

Yeah I've used it to get a couple items, it's all in working order. A few bugs on the Mac that he patched but it all checks out. Tbh there's no point in shilling it, as soon as David allocates more effort to advertising it'll pop off.

New rule for biz do not speak of bitbay just accumulate so shutup fags

so what types of stuff did you buy? Is the marketplace mostly populated with legal goods, or illegal? jw.

phoneposting/traveling right now, so I can't really download it myself.

Phone posting as well. The marketplace isn't quite populated so steam gift cards, belts, cologne, Chinese booze lol. I got a MAGA fridge magnet and a 3D printed Pepe. The UI isn't the friendliest but naturally these things evolve. You can sell illegal shit in private marketplaces but that's on the down low.