Whats keeping this faggot from investing in cryptos?

Whats keeping this faggot from investing in cryptos?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/hedge-fund-founder-invests-10-net-worth-bitcoin-ether/
berkshirehathaway.com/message.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too intelligent.

He doesn't ever invest in technology.

>inb4 IBM & Apple
IBM's revenue comes from consulting and the decision to buy Apple was not his own

>tfw to wealthy too care

but he could really play the market and fuck up any coin he wanted with that money

Take a look at his website. This old ass nigga is not going to buy crypto.

He has this philosophy of not investing in things he doesn't really know about. Only if he is knowledgeable about a specific stock he'd invest some shekels in it.

Some billionaires invest in crypto.

coindesk.com/hedge-fund-founder-invests-10-net-worth-bitcoin-ether/

Man I remember that one Billionaire bought like 30,000 Bitcoin at some absurd price of $700~ each (it was estimated what he paid for it. it was never publicly confirmed) and then the price of Bitcoin proceeded to nosedive and even got as low as 200s for a period of time. Well, look who is laughing now. Son of a fucking bitch ass nigger near doubled his money now

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD READ THIS:

berkshirehathaway.com/message.html

Warren Buffet says it's very important.

Too old

Is buffet the original shill?
>good goy, buy my insurance and jewelry

you clearly don't know anything about him if this question even enters your mind

Anyone over the age of 50 is not going to understand crypto

I don't have money...

99% of biz doesn't understand what blockchain is beyond "buy shill coin and sell when it goes up" I

Is this how deprecated grandpas cope?

Welcome to "How money managers make money 101".

protip: 99% of retail investors are essentially the same.

Cope? Grandpa probably isn't even aware of the concept of cryptography unless he's a software engineer or a banker (and even if he's a banker, he doesn't understand anything beyond the concept of "distributed ledger as explained by [insert big4 name here]".

There was a study on horse racing speculating that if the participants knew more about the horses would that change their bet or return. The more information didn't really help much. There's just risk and calculated risk, with cryptos at least there's a huge sentiment and interest in it's utility so as far as gambles go if you do 5mins of googling you might as well have the same level of information as someone who actually did decent due diligence.
Of course the 2nd guy is going to make more since he has a better idea of when to sell and when to hold, or so we would like to believe, right?

I think my uncle is in his 60s and he just started investing in BTC recently. He loans to margin traders as a low-risk way to grow his holdings.

But he made all his money in tech to begin with.

It's so funny because it's like he spent a few hours here, decided to shill, and then shit that message out.

It literally is fucking
>I'm warren buffet goys, buy my insurance and jewelry and you'll make money, I don't do this often but here's a tip goys
Like you said.

Shilling is the second-oldest profession, user. Buffet's been doing it since before any of us were born.