wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previous thread:

Rogue hall would have been good if they showed some of those common everyday characters you ran past were members of the Azeroth illuminati or had some other class-appropriate secret.

>innkeeper deals bloodthistle on the side
>food vendor is implicit in poisoning key targets
>some SI:7 or Shattered Hand are secretly neutral, or even on the other team
>pirates run contraband or foil human trafficking

Why are horde players so cringe?

How do you decide on what your main is?

>log in
>do my daily wowchores
>log off
what now...

Is there any reason at all these days to pvp? Removing pvp gear was fucking awful and half of the classes I play have their stats fucked retardedly. There is literally no reason my boomkins highest stats in pvp should be vit and crit.

basically every other class is horribly boring because you have been playing the only consistently fun one for 10 years

How do I get a cute nelf/belf wife

Fem gnomes and goblins are the best

I want an arranged marriage with a cute fempander.

Best spec to stomp 10-14 bgs? Looking specifically to get ironman and wrecking ball

>Garona
>Vancleef
>Ravenholdt
>Pirate
>Noggenfogger
>Valeera
>Panda
>Shaw, Mathias Shaw
honestly the only orders with champions that compete are death knight and mage desu

Maybe a dumb question, but there isn't any way to log out instantly outside of inns/cities, is there? Seems dumb that you can exit the game instantly but not just log out.

but priest is boring :(
should i main mage, warlock, druid or paladin?

*blocks your path*

Mage

have they ever said why order halls (and garrisons before them) throw so much gold at us?

what are we meant to be spending it on

Belfs are thicc now that the sunwell is back

if that shit didn't have gold I'd never use it

The other side is more important CMON

Why are trannies so mentally ill?

Best Troll reporting in.

What should I definitely do before BfA drops because they'll become infinitely harder after that happens? I've already got the fishing achievements/toys that are a lot faster in a group, and I'm working towards the "Intact Demon Eye" things on Antorus Wastes.
There's CE/AoTC stuff, but that's for every expansion, and now we also have the "CM" appearances for every spec plus the +15 tints.

*exposes your bigotry*
heh... nothin personal... transphobe

>here high priest take these super important magic light owls and protect them from the void
>please dont let the old god on your waist eat them and please don't corrupt them with your form of pure void

Priest became the dumbest fucking thing in the game since the void replaced fel as the ancient evil

>priest class fantasy is literally being a damsel in distress

How many alts do you have doing gold quests?

I agree with DK but why mage? Is like Aethas and the literal whos featuring Kalecgos.

You pretty much nailed it, only other thing I can think of is getting both of the achievement mounts at Ulduar since they're combining 10 man and 25 man there

what do you guys do when you are missing WoW and can't afford to play?
i was making lvl 20s for a while, but i can only stand that for so long......

>combining 10 man and 25 man there
why?

wait for the revamp, you will get both mounts at the same time.

I've never been in this situation, but if I was I would make more money so I could play WoW. Or play on a private server, although who knows how long those will last once classic gets released

If I'd have to guess, it's probably because they're implementing timewalking and some old spaghetti code doesn't allow there to be even more difficulties of it, or something

Oh yeah. But I already got everything that I could want from there since the FoS hinting that it would be gone in a few patches is old as shit (if I'm not mistaken, all the way back in WoD)

something something timewalking

Zandalari come around I'mma punch the shit outta you for that title, kiddo.

Felstorms a big lore boy, Moderas not a total who
Manastorm and Vargoth caught my attention but I guess they're just living memes

Works for me.

Druid is actually pretty good if you care about druid lore, but y'know, fuck druids.

The one that really baffles me is paladin. There has to have been more characters from the lore they could pluck, but we have two fucking night elves.

What about it?

Could be bigger but still good. Keep up the good posts, user

Oh hi Mark

>Modera
>Vargoth
>Millhouse-fucking-Manastorm
>Meryl Felstorm/Winterstorm

I'll give ya that a couple of em are like book only characters, but those three have been in WoW for Years. Vargoth and Millhouse are both from BC, Modera is a member of the Council ffs. Ravandwyr is from BC as well, he's Vargoth's apprentice from from Netherstorm, he was kinda minor though. Meryl is a established character too, motherfucker is 3,000 years old and alive entirely because of his own magical prowess. He didn't scourged in Lordaeron he got undeaded in the trolls wars and was one of the very first human mages, a founding member of the Council of Tirisfal.

that's some nigger shit desu, fuck the argent dawn and fuck priests

You can be whatever kind of Troll you want. I've always been the resident Trollbro.

Does Balance have the longest casting times?

>gay
>meme
>even bigger meme
>medan related crap

What characters deserved to be order hall followers that didn't get in?

You can pretty much nuke the warrior class hall and start over without DUDE LE VALHALLA XD memes.

wrathion should have been the leader of the rogues instead of jorach ravenholdt desu

OH NO NO NO

I still don't understand why he was in ravenholdt, yeah Farah was a black dragon but why is Jorach giving a fuck about this? They fucking lost the mansion because of him.

my headcanon is that wrathion and fahrad were using a combination of charm glamours/blood magic/mind control to get their way with them. also how i think wrathion set up the blacktalons

the intro quest was great when you meet some random vrykul and help them take down a pitlard, I liked skyhold itself, that was cool enough, odyn is badass
however, it overdid the titan shit, I like the vrykul stuff cause of wrath, howling fjord was my favorite zone, but they made it too sparkly and pristine for my tastes
should've been
>spirits of old warriors
>bloodsoaked bersekers
>a little edge
there was no fucking edge
the WARRIOR has the cleanest class hall, the fuck is this

I mean you could always...just.....get..a..fucking job? I mean really, unless you're under 16 this should not be an issue no matter where you live (unless you live in the middle of no where and somehow do not have transportation).

You not being able to play WoW is your own fault. If you cannot scrape together $15/mo for a sub then you do not even need to be on the internet period unless you're filling out applications. Not even joking.

Well hello there, sweetie. Bend over.
*grabs his pulsating blue hunk of meat*

Do you think Vanessa ever cooks Westfall Stew for people in the Rogue's order hall/

I can't think of any notable ones other than Tyrande who we can't have, but I was disappointed there was no night elf priestess since they're one of the prominent priest races.

Probably but just for the Shadows.

I want her to spray her "Westfall stew" all over my chest and face and down my throat

The real question is how did she get such curves from growing up on Westfall Mud Pies?

She never cooked it, she just ordered you to give it to homeless people around Sentinel Hill.

I don't want to give you up.

She was living there before the poorfag crisis user.

Last and 2nd to last are good, rest are overdesigned shit

Blizzard did a good ducking job with those textures. His chest looks so good.

Westfall was probably very poor before the Cataclysm too. Keep in mind that the Orcs ravaged the area not that long ago

Players will have the last laugh when they sacrifice her ass to destroy Sargeras' sword.

westfall was more than ok before vancleef unleashed his defias autism on the fucking farmers.

Blizzard have no sense for numbers

it's why they're doing a second stat squish

she's a thief, duh

I want to hear her beg...

Um, she was 16 when that picture came out and when she gave out her quests, you dirty pedos

She knew how to cook it, the stew you delivered to the homeless just happened to be made by her adoptive mom.

why are you linking shit some 13 year old tumblr user made

Should I bother coming back to retail now, or wait for BfA?

>horde "art"
rly cringe

You guys are making me want to level a rogue. I've never played a full DPS class before though and the idea is intimidating.

HEH HEH... HEH...

your best guess is pretty shit

cringe...

Then post your own version you smartass

It was becoming poor during the WotlK.

In Cataclysm, Vanessa just forced people against Kingdom using concequences of cataclysm and war against the scourge.

*sips on wine*
hum.. so whers the party??

cringe...

I bet you Alliance soyboys don't even go to the beach

cringe

great comeback

>great comeback

>sign up for 6 mythic + 9-15
>all rejected
>my ilvl is 930

Also what do i do with all these veiled Argunite when all of my items are 910 and above?

She'll still be with us in bfa right?

You're calling me cringe yet you are the one resorting to using fedora memes from 2008

Fanciness of this fedora clearly represents an alliance player.

>americans wake up
>faction autism and trannies

>animeposter is spamming his bad nightborne art folder again
>because people preferring them over void elves upsets him
MEGA CRINGE... How can someone be so autistic?

>tfw class halls are gonna get garrison'd even thought they are easily re-usable content that are absolutely amazing