/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018:personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/583891/0e16ab204d/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Ann!

retarded

>"We just kiss once Ryuji, that's all!"

MARGARET IS WORSE VELVET ROOM WHORE WHAT IS THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIVE LAVENZA OR JUSTINE ATLEAST

Any Futabapedos that posts past this shall be cursed

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is dancing!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Claiming this slim statuesque stunner.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

lovekoto

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I LOVE NICKI MINAJ SO MUCH /PG/
I'm an annfag btw

any good nanako doujins?

I don't see the relevance.

That's illegal user

Is Makoto the shit forced character? She's smart and understands everything immediately, wakes to her Persona all by herself, and everyone already loves her even though she's done nothing.

She's mine /pg/

I didn't say to post any, I was just asking if there are any good ones

SCAN FUCKING WHEN!?!?!?!?!?!?

Nope

So do I.
I love her so much!

A persona awakening is a team effort?

Essentially yes, she's cute though so she gets a pass.

Was he Jealous?

Well alright then. I guess it was just bad writing because they wanted her introduction done quickly.

So far, yes?

samefag

WHAT THE FUCK BROS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST SAE SUNDAY OF THE YEAR, BUT P3 FAGS RUINED EVERYTHING AGAIN

retarded

Stop pretending to like this shitty character.

The “existence” of Futabafags is a meme.

exhentai.org/g/583891/0e16ab204d/

It's not Sunday yet so I didn't make a Sae thread.

How? Everyone but Futaba and technically Haru awakens to their persona on their own.

In your backwards country maybe

I like Makoto, but I can see she's not perfect and accept her flaws.

You need to stop

no

Chww~!

Do you think Sae is a closeted lesbian homophobe because she feels guilty of sexually abusing Makoto when she was a toddler a la Lena Dunham

Ren is from Sumaru City!

There is only one Chihiro Fushimi, and I miss her so much.
For my Chihiro and her Justice.

Is this the only doujin featuring Ayane?

is futaba cannon?

Joker awakened because he saw Ryuji threatened.
Ryuji awakened because Joker was threatened.
Ann awakened because Joker prodded her on.
Yusuke awakened because the PT showed him the truth of his Father figure.
Makoto just awakens because lol I know everything and more about this world than you
And the others I wouldn't know about because i'm not that far

She definitely has flaws and I will not deny that there are issues with her introduction. But she isn't forced and to say that she is but it's ok because she's cute is stupid.

UGLY

Listen you might hate them but can we all agree that they have curves for days?

Hmm...

Cumming on the third image of Ann that's replied

So you didn't pay attention then. Makoto awakened because Kaneshiro broke the camel's back with her. He threatened both her and her beloved sister, the major drive of her character, with a horrible fate. He also was yet another adult trying to manipulate and control her, a problem she had been struggling with since her Father's death. But nice generalization.

more makoto hate.

Ryuji rebels again the labels put on him as a punk, his awakening is about embracing the punk identity thrust upon him by kamoshida
Ann's awakening is about not feeling guilty over her sex appeal and blaming herself for kamoshida's actions, so her outfit is foxy
Makoto's awakening is fighting back against everyone telling her what to do, her costume's a "Bad girl" when she used to be a good girl

This. Only dogs want bones real men want curves.

I meant forced in the way were some situations with her are kind of forced, like there were times where the other characters were dumbed down so she specifically can have the answer the to the problem they were having and things like that.

She IS cute though.

How could anyone hate the best video game cast of all time?

But I love anorexic girls

Why so?

Can’t tolerate me speaking the truth?

Maybe they do genuinely exist, but let’s be honest: if Futabafags do genuinely exist, then, chances are, they only love Futaba because she’s a waifu (for them).

Make Futaba a boy and anybody that unironically loves her will suddenly shit on her.

I mean, Mishima and Ryuji are both lesser pieces of shit, and yet, they get shat on all the time, which proves my point.

And that all happens because they were prodded on by each other.

if futaba was a boy id like her way more desu

Nice Reddit spacing retard

What are you referring to specifically? The whole catching her up to speed part is shaky, but the intelligence of each member is still the same.

Sheesh...

The sure ignorance of some people...

I strongly disagree but it's okay to think that.

I can't remember any specifics atm, but I do remember there being some parts were the other members should have known the answer to something, or have at least tried to figure it out but they were held back to have Makoto solve it. It felt like they were really trying to force her as the smart and tactiful one, which I get is her role in the team, but it shouldn't be at the expense of the other members.

I also feel like she had so much involvement in the later arcs that she completely overshadows Ann, Yusuke and Ryuji.

>I can't remember any specifics atm
Yeah, well come back when you can. Right now your whole argument rests on providing evidence from the game to support it, but all you've got is "yeah I totally remember this happening I just can't remember it."

Name a better doujin than this.

Pro tip: You can't

>other members should have known the answer to something, or have at least tried to figure it out but they were held back to have Makoto solve it
When? I specifically remember during the puzzle to crack the codes in the vault that it wasn't just Makoto helping you. Yeah she realized that the layout was a lock, but Morgana and Ryuji both provided help with deciphering the codes.

is this the one where she pisses

God tier taste user.
>that scene on the toilet where she holds her hands over MC's ears
Diamonds.

Idk, user that's just how I felt when playing despite her being my favorite. There's no need to get so upset.

>can't back up his own argument
>y-you're just upset!!
You're pathetic.

>Morgana and Ryuji both provided help with deciphering the codes.
Desu, I had to write down the codes on paper and I still needed help from them.

>user is dumber than Ryuji
Kek

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

You guys aren’t even trying to deny what I said.
How so?

Alright I chuckled.

The way you're responding is really defensive, and I think you should keep in mind nowhere did I say I hated her or anything. It's just she kind of overshadows the others.

She lets out more than piss my man

Not that guy, but I remembered one moment
>be on the ship
>notice the huge obvious vents leading to what I assume is the engine
>"nope you can't go there"
>fine, finish the rest of the dungeon
>"hmmm well looks like we've explored the whole ship where could that cleaner be?"
>he's in the engine room
>"what what? what's that?"
>Makoto: "hey I have an idea everyone, let's go to the engine room!"
>"great idea! good thing we have Queen with us she's so smart!"

n-no bully plz

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

yeah it's a good one
top notch, great taste

thats because they want to cram makoto down your throat as much as possible

some of the genderbent futaba designs ive seen are adorable i just like them more than normal futaba

I really love Chie!

>>"great idea! good thing we have Queen with us she's so smart!"
Didn't happen. Also She says that she remembers Ryuji spotting it and the steam coming out of it earlier. No one took credit for it.

I welcome it with open arms. Better than Trashcann

Can we post pics of the P5 cast?

Well means you’ll only love her genderbend as an husbando, which, again, proves my point.

Going to the others before the cleaner is something you decide as a group because you expect him to be the most dangerous one and you have the least intel on him. When you've got the order letters of introduction the only thing Makoto says is "where was that vent you noticed earlier again Ryuji?" and the player is expected to find it - it's not Makoto who does it, and nobody congratulates her for it either.

Ok.

Best cast

Considering how she clearly only gets love as a waifu and not a character, I think we can all agree that Futaba’s by far the biggest waifubait in the series.

I love Ohya and Tae!