/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, argue, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1142 - Beach Edition

This is a reminder of a great early episode from Sonic X, only made much more sultry!

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1c9_NAZeEdY
youtu.be/cOxBrRRPkZY
youtu.be/-hoGyKI5J7k?t=261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sonic a fast.

I wish to be Nicole

Today is the last day of 2017. I hope we end the year right with a great thread.

I want Nicole

>playing Sonic Battle for the first time

>Sonic is a carefree dad praising his robot son, but also very concerned for him.
>he shows his true power at the very end

>Tails is literally the only sane man, and basically emerls Lil bro. Constantly interrupted or embarrassed like a nerd

>Knuckles is hot-head supreme, but is also a big brother and is fiercely protective. Doesn't know how to ignore anything

>Amy is basically super mom

>aunt rouge is wily, but has good intentions... Sort of.

>uncle shadow gives in to it too, kind of. Like any crusty uncle might after you melt his icy heart

>cream. Just cream.

>eggman gets btfo twice. In record time

Sonic Battle is a gift, I love these characterizations

IF
SHE
BREATH
SHE
A
THOT

D:

I want to be inside Nicole

DELICIOUS
BROWN

I want to hold hands with Nicole

I want to delete Nicole

i Want Nicole's feet

I want to become Nicole.

I want to feed Nicole

Stop lewding Sonic characters

Thank you very much for drawing Bureizu!!

np
Brutal.

Fucking cute. I imagine they're fairly good friends.

Thank you so much, it's so damn cute.

Did someone say Amy's Pantsu.

>Wagging tail
>Pantsu
Oh my

Please no bully the Sonic.

Friends in the sense that she likes to mess with Sonic the chance she gets and spar with him during their free time. Glad I requested this since there is very little art of these two.

Her tail looks like a bloody kitchen knife chopping the air.

This pic is the bane of my existance and I regret making it.
I forgot her hair.

Those heart eyes make it adorable.

>Wants to read some fanfics of Maria interacting with Sonic and the rest of friends other than Shadow with Shadow being jealous of Maria giving more attention to Sonic than him.
>All of these Maria reincarnation fanfics are nothing but hedgehog Maria crap.
Dammit.

ty
np
Bully the hog.
They're a triple changer.

If I'm writing a Forces fixfic, should I add the underutilized game characters with their comic personalities (Mighty, Bean, Fang) or would it be better to just stick hard to the game canon?

You probably don't want it to get too messy.

Can we assume that since people disliked Forces' serious story, the stories for future games will return to Colors - Lost World extremely light-hearted stories since this is another failed attempt at a serious toned story since '06? And Unleashed's story was appreciated way too late to change their minds.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Sonic Forces OST download where

These two are classic, Pontaff and Graff are the modern hotness.

FFShrine forums, maybe KHInsider.

How do I get a date with Honey

money

Be a cute fox boy.

Still lovely Yuutuu

Racing Metal Sonic for the first time.
The transition from Lava Reef 1 --> 2 and listening to the music.
Playing Final Rush/Chase smoothly.
Chaos Angel Zone and the Hyper Eggrobo.
Blasting through Dead Line.
Excalibur Sonic's transformation.
Generations' Crisis City.
Die and join her in the afterlife.

Hope you like S&M because your pain is her gain.

>Honey, Tikal or Cream will never Izuna Drop you
Why live?

Night, you fucks.

>Tikal

Pacifist.

>Cream

2smol

Cream is small, but she can lift Big and other characters up so I'm not worried. Tikal is indeed a pacifist though, so it would be a case of inciting her to brutalise me.

>intentionally goading a devout pacifist to harm you

you monster

tikal is pure

>Pontaff
*Pontac
np

Don't worry user, Tikal will beat some sense into him.

*Hugs doll*

>Tikal cries as she punches someone into submission

I can't help it, Tikal's fists are simply irresistible.

Good idea

Give me more of that cute pink rat

Have a good new year /sthg/

Don't put more than 5 chao in a garden.

Tikal is for cuddling and respect, not violence.

Would you /sthtg/?

Why do people hate Amy so much?

Night!

Cute

She's one of the most easily hateable characters of all time.

Now that I think about it, I'd like to see a Metal Tikal or Chaos.

Amy's stubby tail wag is the cure to all my problems.

This is brilliant. Thank you!

>that look of glee on her face as she wrecks Metal

Be still my fluttering heart.

That's quite amusing.
It looks more like anger than glee.

Reminder that Eggman isn't redpilled.

>Sonic parents' concept art from "Sister Sonic" leaked

Who is the Eggman of the real world?

youtu.be/1c9_NAZeEdY

Was he right?

Is that a tobacco pipe?

Penders

They meant feminizer, damn fake news instruction booklets tryna keep the egg down.

For real? I thought there was no work done on that game.

>freminizer
FIRTHY GRAIJIN
IRT'S WROMANIZUH
I MEANT HE'S A WROMANIZER

youtu.be/cOxBrRRPkZY

Because she's only a decent character when she's not talking.

np
ty
Sorry, don't care about Overlook beyond its rule 34.
Here's how Ken can still win.

jfc drawfag

don't do this

DON'T GO THERE

How about this idea for Mania 2?

Sonic comes back from Forces and talks to Tails and Knuckles about what happened. Eggman listens in on the conversation and hears about Shadow, Chaos, Zavok and Infinite. He figures he can unleash them in his timeline and storms off to do so, before hearing about how doing that didn't end well for the other Eggman.

DELET THIS

Nah. If anything, a Mania sequel should explore/tie up some of the overlooked aspects of the Classic era: Chaotix, the Game Gear titles, hell even SegaSonic.

Great pic

Unbridled Autism.

But no really, normal people would find a character they didn't like and would just be indifferent.
Fans of something would accept that someone like Jar-Jar is easily one of the worst parts of Star Wars, but they would just be annoyed whenever he was on screen, and understand that Jar-Jar at the very least progresses the plot.

Autistic woman/manchildren will go out of their way. They dive straight into any fandom they like and make it their life. Amy being a slightly annoying fangirl? Nah, she's LITERALLY THE WORST THING SINCE HITLER

So they go around and they have to tell people how much they hate an anthropmorphic technicolour animal because that's obviously an important fact in their lives.

That, and the whole Sally thing in the West, I like Sally a lot, but people think Amy usurped her and you get a lot of hatred. From women a lot more than men, make of that what you will.

I can't think of any Sonic character I hate, I don't really dislike any. Babylon Rogues might be annoying but I do like the game enough and Jet was a genuinely decent rival for Sonic, and the team dynamic was interesting for them.
I love Big, fuck you. Memes aside,
a simple cat who lives a simple life and the highlight of his time is fishing, and when he's done with a hectic day, he goes back and fishes. I'm envious, I tell you.

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

>Fans of something would accept that someone like Jar-Jar is easily one of the worst parts of Star Wars, but they would just be annoyed whenever he was on screen, and understand that Jar-Jar at the very least progresses the plot.
This is where your argument falls apart.

Source?

I don't watch a lot of Star Wars, I just went for the more recognisably disliked characters in fiction. I assume Jar-Jar at least has some sort of reason for being there.
Star Wars is just Space Wizards and Rogues and you can't fool me otherwise,
Science Fiction is better than Space Fantasy.

I can't just throw out a Kristine Kochanski from series 7 onwards or some shit, I need to appeal to the masses man.
I like her but she's no cute scottish chick from series 1.

>Slightly annoying

user, you can't go about trying to look objective while coming in obfuscating. Amy has been a one trick pony since Adventure and the hopeless romantic shtick is terrible from day one only compounded by the fact that it tips into full on obsession depending on title. Now, are there good interpretations of Amy? Yes, there are two: Fleetway and post-boot Archie because they didn't just make her defined by her girl boner like every other time.

>It's actually real
As a Falcomfag, this is great to see. Although it might just be related to the manga, as art of Nikki seems to be among the art shown in the video source.

youtu.be/-hoGyKI5J7k?t=261

I think Big would be a lot more well-received if he had a different voice.

Yeah, I guess Game Amy is really lacking, although I do like her Adventure 1 adaptation.
>Misses Sonic
>finds a bird to rescue
>loses her very little cool trying to get Sonic to go on a quasi-date with her in Twinkle Park
>run away from Zero
>realise maybe it's time to stand up for herself rather than rely on Sonic
>fight zero
>stands up to Sonic when Sonic was about to smash Gamma's face in
>is genuinely happy with the days work

But even then, it's still just a fictional character who's hasn't really been used for a decade near enough. I get why people dislike her, I don't see how a normal person can justify sperging out so much about a character in a kids video game series.

It's a compounding effect seeing as people who don't like her but like the series have had to endure her being shoved down their throats as well as the fandom for her outside of the games.

>youtu.be/-hoGyKI5J7k?t=261

Damn, that concept art looks even more the 1920s/30s animation than the finished games or the manga.