16 hours to buy a lambo

16 hours to buy a lambo.

I've got 1600. What am I looking at here like half a posw?

LAWL ur daft m8

We'll see. The cheaper POSW is the more didivends you'll get which is why whales are making the price go down before moon.

You got in early, and they announced today that they're going to change the payout algorithm to favor those that have held coins longer.

But yeah, depending on the POSW price at the time of payout it will vary.

Who else /dumpingallposw/ in 16 hours?

Sell your POSW to me Faggot. I want to be richer

>Whales make the market go down so they get bigger payout on the dividend

Lmao shills u can do better then this

Posw easy 10$

Cry faggot eth cucks

That's perfectly logical and since the market is thin unlike eth cucks, it's easy for smaller whales and panic sellers to drive price down.

If posw gains this much traction on no marketing , a few exchanges and all that.

Imagine when it is trying

Easy 10$ coin

POSW will be top ten by summer.

Fuck me in Need to buy more now.

Praise kek

holy shit autism

>Trying this hard

Checked.

Kek.

Can someone explain this meme? How do you get a better dividend if the price is less?

Dividends are based on revenue generated by staking and transaction fees, not the price of the PoSW.

The dividend is converted from Bitcoin to POSW. So if the price of POSW is low then everyone gets more POSW.

Everyone cap these mongs so when this thing pops to $1 they get exposed as cucks that missed another boat.

cap me. i probably have more posw than anyone in this poorfag thread

but this implies that POSW will go up. i think people drive the price lower by dumping after they get their dividend

Why would you dump something generating free money for you once a month? That's not even including staking

>i probably have more posw than anyone in this poorfag thread

Try me.

people that got in initially rode the pump and want to cash out. what is the expected dividend pay out per 1000 POSW?

Say wut

What did I try?Autism spectrum elites force and into masterrace

>what is the expected dividend pay out per 1000 POSW?

That depends on your percentage of the staking pool and the price of POSW at the time of payout.

How do I get dividends ?

1) buy POSW
2) have them staking in your POSW wallet when the dividends happen: www.posw.io

>what is the expected dividend pay out per 1000 POSW?
How could we possibly know that?

bump for free money

free 0.5 POSW coin*
dude you can likely buy the amount of coins you'll get monthly for less than a dollar
But I guess I shouldn't dissuade potential investors as I'm a bagholder myself, I'm just more excited for the hopefully eventual price recovery than the dividend.

im holding 10k posw. how much will i get?

>Dividend block is almost here - block 240,000. Make sure you are holding POSW (not in an external exchange address preferably) during this block to get dividends.

>Starting in May, we are going to use a new dividend payment calculation based on time held and amount held in address (rather than just amount held at dividend block time). This idea is similar to the Proof-of-Stake-Time coin methods. We will have more information soon!

Big news. This strengthents posw as a hodlers coin.

100 posw

Wouldn't this mean something like no one wants to sell their coins and everyone wants to get more.

So in theory, you can just wait until this time then sell your coins and get out if that was all you cared about huh

It means you keep staking, demand grows, and price grows.

The site keeps being useful as an unique service to stake 100's of coins at the same time, the service keeps getting better, keeps geting more traffic, and you keep making more passive income.

which coins do you stake on there other than posw currently?

How the fuck do you even stake coins?
I haven't made any coins and it only says vested, not staked.

They aren't kidding when they said this site wasnt user friendly

The price is gonna go up r-right?

"Vested" is the coins you deposited.
"Staked" is the coins you received for staking. This is in the FAQ but you're right, it's not obvious.

If you have coins vested, just let them sit. You'll accumulate stakes over time, although it won't be much as the annual interest rate is only 1%.

8k here we comeeee

I see it following what pivx did, with a depressing low followed by a bounce back, and hopefully with a proper un-memed growth (although pivx hasn't done this yet since it's too soon). I don't think the moon will be coming this weekend.

Accumulation phase begins.

pivx never dumped this hard. bad sign

how's those dividends? millionaire yet?